> The Lovable World Of Vodka Imps, who wants one
prezgfish
post Mar 13 2003, 12:26 AM
Post #1

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 61

I'll start with a brief history

I discovered them years ago with a good friend who is no longer with us Pierre Smirnoff we were travelling around Russia near a potato farm when all of a sudden this curious little creature attacked us. Fortunately Pierre managed to kill the lovable critter before it could hurt us. We than found out that the imp’s life blood created a potent form of alcohol which could easily be mass marketed. So the 2 of us began the capture and subjection of there entire race, they honestly do breed like horny rabbits. This worked for us as we did have to slaughter thousands of them in the first few years. On the bottle we used Pierre’s name as the Czar wanted me dead for personal reasons. It was in our third year of production that we noticed that there sweat was also another form of vodka although not quite as strong. So we started selling these in red bottles as apposed to the traditional black. However on our 12th year of production the imps revolted killing my good friend Pierre. It took me another 7 years to capture and destroy all the imps that got away. Whilst still keeping many captive to keep my trade going. Now all imps are disciplined and breed into slavery so they no longer have any vision of being free. However every so often some do escape there pens and ravages the local countryside. It is my duty to catch them before it is too late. It was my final promise to my dear old friend.

So who thinks they can control tame and domesticate an imp?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Mar 13 2003, 12:32 AM
Post #2

w00t! I'm back! At least for a bit. er... Hi!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 35

Oooo! I want a Vodka imp! Instead of petting it can I lick it? laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I am Mysterious Posting Man! A proud member of OPLI.
Showing up to fight spam across the world!
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!
Proud owner of the Vodka Imp named Poot.

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Mar 13 2003, 12:44 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (NoName4444 @ Mar 13 2003, 12:32 AM)
Oooo! I want a Vodka imp! Instead of petting it can I lick it? laugh.gif laugh.gif

If you can train them not to bite you for doing it. why not.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 13 2003, 12:44 AM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

schway another demonic creature invades the forum biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Mar 13 2003, 01:29 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 13 2003, 12:44 AM)
schway another demonic creature invades the forum biggrin.gif

do you want an imp just reply with the name you'll give your beloved imp and how his home shall be

(i expect to here about a lot of blood transfusion in this topic)

+Quote Post
Sarah the Spider
post Mar 13 2003, 02:04 AM
Post #6

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Member No.: 65

Oh, I want a Vodka Imp! I would name him Zort and he could live in my closet, sweating oodles and oodles of wonderful alcohol...

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Mar 13 2003, 02:26 AM
Post #7

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

i want one, and ill name him gloobybloobyboo, and when people see us walking down the street smiting heathens they will say " theres the penguin prince and gloobybloobyboo smiting heathens again, always smiting heathens hehe, oh no, there coming towards us, i think the prince is drunk"...<runs away> <gets smited>

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Mar 13 2003, 02:33 AM
Post #8

theres a chance im dead... 25˘ a poke!

Member No.: 122

ok so now your jsut giving them away... well i want one named yodel that ill keep in my computer case and feed every day.

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Mar 13 2003, 02:42 AM
Post #9

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

dont computer cases get hot? who wants hot vodka? would vodka be better hot?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Mar 13 2003, 02:55 AM
Post #10

theres a chance im dead... 25˘ a poke!

Member No.: 122

well thats the thing, if i have a pet in my case then i may be able to convince my dad that i really do need a supercooled computer case using a refridigation unit, and then to go along with that i would need a 64 xenon processor server with 10 gigs of ram a 500 terabyte hard disks, and a t3 connection to the internet, so thats my plan for getting a better computer. also, this would help my vodka imp since it would give me chilled vodka all the time.

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post Mar 13 2003, 02:26 PM
Post #11

Super advanced member

From: Carlisle, UK. A sadly little city where it rains all the time and it's always windy. I love it really :)
Member No.: 83

woo! I want a Imp! I could train her to make me vodka and lemonade and she could live under my bed with my collection of famous sex gods (eg, Ian Watkins from LostProphets). And she could help me saduce this really cute guy at my school biggrin.gif
I would name her Pandora and she could help me reek havock and evul on everything! Muhahahaha

--------------------
user posted image
My imp is called Pandora and she makes me vodka and lemonade whenever I ask and is gonna help me seduce this cute guy from school *grins* (Piccy made by Selkie_Blue)

Me and Prezgfish are e-partners. We're not e-married, we just like getting e-naked together

"Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner... I'm famous for my tits" - Jordan (The Page 3 model, aka Katie Price)

user posted imageI see you baby, shakin' that ass! Shakin' that ass!

My new website, not very good yet, but getting there! Check it out!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 13 2003, 04:40 PM
Post #12

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

If you gave me one I'd name it Sparky.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Mar 14 2003, 12:55 PM
Post #13

so far there's yodel, zort, pandora, gloobybloobyboo and sparkey.

am i missing any one

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Mar 14 2003, 12:56 PM
Post #14

I want one named Poot!!!! That or I've claimed one named Poot already... blink.gif

--------------------
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Mar 14 2003, 01:00 PM
Post #15

yodel, zort, pandora, gloobybloobyboo, sparkey & poot.

anyone else been missed out

+Quote Post
Mata
post Mar 14 2003, 01:09 PM
Post #16

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well, last night my house was visited by the magical hangover yak. This is a mysterious creature that visits good boys and girls who finish all their alcafrolic drinks. It sneaks quietly into your room while you sleep, kicks you in the head (more than once if you've been really good), pisses in your mouth and inserts a dead rat up your bottom.

For this reason I will be declining today's offer of a vodka imp.

Thank you.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Mar 14 2003, 01:15 PM
Post #17

ROFL. Pooor Mata. I feel your pain ::holds back a laugh::. You can be the owner of the hangover yak named Loka!

--------------------

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post Mar 14 2003, 01:21 PM
Post #18

Super advanced member

From: Carlisle, UK. A sadly little city where it rains all the time and it's always windy. I love it really :)

hmm, the hangover yak has visted me a few times too... sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
My imp is called Pandora and she makes me vodka and lemonade whenever I ask and is gonna help me seduce this cute guy from school *grins* (Piccy made by Selkie_Blue)

Me and Prezgfish are e-partners. We're not e-married, we just like getting e-naked together

"Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner... I'm famous for my tits" - Jordan (The Page 3 model, aka Katie Price)

+Quote Post
leopold
post Mar 14 2003, 01:36 PM
Post #19

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 14 2003, 01:09 PM)
Well, last night my house was visited by the magical hangover yak. This is a mysterious creature that visits good boys and girls who finish all their alcafrolic drinks. It sneaks quietly into your room while you sleep, kicks you in the head (more than once if you've been really good), pisses in your mouth and inserts a dead rat up your bottom.

*sigh*

Oh, if only the hangover yak would only piss in me mouth... usually he puts down a layer of salt and gravel on me throat and lets a scabby mongrel kip in there for the night.

Seen that TV ad for that gum stuff. The one where that bloke wakes up and a dog climbs out of his mouth? That's me, that is!! But only after a serious alcyfrol sesh. Normally me breath is sweeter than the mountain breeze...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post Mar 14 2003, 01:43 PM
Post #20

Super advanced member

OMG When i first saw that ad it freaked the hell outta me! But now I think it's funny smile.gif hehe

The hangover yak normally punches me in the tummy while it kicks me in the head so i wake up and puke... yucky...
evul hangover yaks

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
leopold
post Mar 14 2003, 01:48 PM
Post #21

Absentee Mod

Actually, I think I'd like me a vodka impette too... I'd call her Eloise and I'd keep her in the freezer. She'd be fine, cos voddy don't freeze, but ice-cold it tastes so sweeeeeet! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post Mar 14 2003, 01:50 PM
Post #22

Super advanced member

hehehe, vodka is evul straight, but wid lemonade... aahhhhh, yummy tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
leopold
post Mar 14 2003, 01:59 PM
Post #23

Absentee Mod

I used to drink it with lime. With real, proper, freshly squeezed lime juice, not that poncey syrupy cordial. That used to give it a bit of a punch!

I stopped doin that cos mashin limes is such a pain. And it takes up valuable drinkin time! Hell, I don't even use a glass wink.gif

Had on, I have some smirny black label in the freezer. I wonder if I have any limes...

/me heads off to kitchen in search of limes

--------------------

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post Mar 14 2003, 02:00 PM
Post #24

Super advanced member

hehehe

i'm in the middle of a lesson, so i cant drink sad.gif and i didnt go out last night coz i get paid fridays and by the time student night comes around i'm skint... *sniff*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
leopold
post Mar 14 2003, 02:07 PM
Post #25

Absentee Mod

/me returns from the kitchen after a fruitless (geddit!!) search

Aw, arsebuckets! No blimmin limes! I got lemons but they not the same.

/me thinks a mo...

...might work tho... Methinks I'll mash a lemon instead

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:58 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!