IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elphaba and Gerbil!, Make this a mini-meet?
EvilSpork
post Jun 5 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

Hello hello hello,

My thought was this: Since I'll be in New York twice (and by the looks of it will need a place to crash on my return trip July 9th unsure.gif) I was thinking we could make it a mini-meet or even a double mini-meet. This is mainly targeted at Gerbil and Elphaba as you're both in NY, but I guess anybody else who is around or wants to make a day trip out of it would work.

On June 24th I'll be in New York City for most of the day. Between the time my bus arrives and my flight leaves I have 14 hours. Some of that will be eaten up by catching my flight obviously, but it doesn't leave until 11 pm. So here's the deal, I'll probably want food. My vote is on a quick mini-meet involving lunch and then maybe killing a little bit of time before I go to catch my plane.

On July 9th I'll be in New York again at 11 am and I'll be staying over night and catching a bus on the 10th at 10 pm. That would be a good time to have a SECOND mini-meet biggrin.gif And more appropriate for people to make day trips to. Not sure what could happen for that one, but we can figure that out? And maybe somebody can suggest what to do for the overnight bit.

Gerbil. Elphaba. *poke*

And anybody that wants to make a day trip out of it. *poke*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Jun 6 2008, 12:44 AM
Post #2

Lord of the Keys

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,329

How weird--two mata meets in three weeks after four years of none. I can def make the 24th, and know of some good places to eat for a variety of prices in a variety of places (I'm sure gerbil does too, and probably more). Unfortunately I'll be in Ferdinand, Indiana on the 9th of July. You could probably sleep in my empty house but that would be at best extraordinarily strange.

This sounds fun! I am glad it is happening!

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 12:29 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!