Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Has Anyone Ever Heard Silence When Youre Burning
El Nino
post Oct 13 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #1

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

I wouldn't have thought that anybody would be silent when they're burning even if they're already dead because think of all the hissing popping crackling sounds of flesh & other body parts burning

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Oct 13 2004, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

QUOTE (Because I can @ Oct 13 2004, 03:28 PM)
I wouldn't have thought that anybody would be silent when they're burning even if they're already dead because think of all the hissing popping crackling sounds of flesh & other body parts burning

Umm possibly to be moved to daft?. As for setting myself on fire .... nope not really tried it!. The thing is i got this stuff all over me called skin ....... i really like it the way it is.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Oct 13 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

wow. what a interesting topic. mellow.gif

Agreed, moving this over to daft rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." ‚ÄĒSimone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
laenan kite
post Oct 15 2004, 10:49 AM
Post #4

You can't understand...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,347

rolleyes.gif i set someones hair on fire once.they werent silent.they ran around screaming, put themselves out in the fountain, and kicked me were it hurts.
it was worth it though

--------------------
In the end, only kindness matters.

And I dont wanna fall in love; this world is always gonna break your heart.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Oct 15 2004, 10:55 AM
Post #5

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

You know, therapy could be a very viable option for you two... unsure.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Oct 15 2004, 11:40 AM
Post #6

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

I don't really want to think about being burnt

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 15 2004, 03:26 PM
Post #7

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I've been pretty badly burned on more than one occasion. I still have scars on my hand from grabbing an iron bar I thought was cool.

And just to let you know, I screamed like a little girl.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 15 2004, 03:50 PM
Post #8

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Righteous @ Oct 15 2004, 03:26 PM)
I've been pretty badly burned on more than one occasion. I still have scars on my hand from grabbing an iron bar I thought was cool.

And just to let you know, I screamed like a little girl.

FMI Do you mean that you thought that grabbing a hot iron bar was cool or that you thought the iron bar was not hot?

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Oct 16 2004, 01:05 AM
Post #9

Ri isn't stupid that way, of course he thought the bar was cool to the touch.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Oct 16 2004, 01:37 AM
Post #10

Inside Your Mind

Member No.: 1,251

I don't know, I've got to admit that grabbing a hot iron bar has seemed like a good idea to me on several occasions.

I once burned pretty much all the flesh off one of my fingers... I was screaming inside, but if you were near when it happened you probably would have just heard a "HSSSSsssssSSS" noise and smelled burning flesh. Mmm... finger, the other other other other white meat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 19 2004, 09:32 PM
Post #11

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Is this a topic about setting other people on fire or setting oneself on fire?

Personally keen to avoid both, thanks anyway.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Oct 20 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #12

Inside Your Mind

Member No.: 1,251

Awww, you wuss.

But seriously kids, only set fire to oneself or others with an adult supervisor... and don't set fire to him or her, or you're screwed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Oct 20 2004, 02:39 AM
Post #13

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

These are not theories I have any desire in testing, thank you very much...

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 20 2004, 03:39 PM
Post #14

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There is a famous photograph (used on the front cover of a Rage Against The Machine album) of a Tibetan monk in the prayer position who had set himself on fire in protest to the Chinese occupation of his homeland. He sat there praying as he burnt to death. Other monks have done the same.

Unless someone can give me a good reason not to do so in the next day or two then I'm closing this topic.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 20 2004, 04:22 PM
Post #15

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Ashbless @ Oct 19 2004, 09:32 PM)
Is this a topic about setting other people on fire or setting oneself on fire?

Personally keen to avoid both, thanks anyway.

Actually I should have explained at the start that this was a thought that I had when I heard a song called 'Silence when you're burning'. I can't remember who it's by.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Oct 20 2004, 05:00 PM
Post #16

Aaaahhh....Now I feel a touch more comfortable about your mental stability. No, I've never heard the song. I try to avoid songs with titles that make my flesh crawl and trigger one of my biggest fears. I also try to listen to songs with titles that may or may not be the kind of music my mother would want me listening to (at least when I make mix CDs or tapes, that is). One less arguement when she asks me what kind of music I have on my CD player. "It's "Chop Suey", Mom! It has a good beat!" or "It's "Youth of the Nation"! Really intelectual song. Makes you think about things!"

FYI: You might want to put "" around the title of any songs, books, poems, movies, etc... that you post about in the future. That way we know it's some sort of form of media.

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 21 2004, 11:18 AM
Post #17

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Oct 20 2004, 05:00 PM)
Aaaahhh....Now I feel a touch more comfortable about your mental stability.  No, I've never heard the song.  I try to avoid songs with titles that make my flesh crawl and trigger one of my biggest fears.  I also try to listen to songs with titles that may or may not be the kind of music my mother would want me listening to (at least when I make mix CDs or tapes, that is).  One less arguement when she asks me what kind of music I have on my CD player.  "It's "Chop Suey", Mom!  It has a good beat!" or "It's "Youth of the Nation"!  Really intelectual song.  Makes you think about things!"

FYI:  You might want to put "" around the title of any songs, books, poems, movies, etc... that you post about in the future.  That way we know it's some sort of form of media.

You might want to miss out the chop suey in future (listen to the album 'toxicity' by System of a Down) and didn't you ever see 'The Mary whitehouse experience' a few years ago they had a character who was always dancing and whenever anyone asked him what he was listening to he'd reply that he didn't know "but its got a good beat".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daedalus
post Oct 21 2004, 12:05 PM
Post #18

Pretend you didn't notice

Member No.: 556

QUOTE (Because I can @ Oct 21 2004, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Oct 20 2004, 05:00 PM)
Aaaahhh....Now I feel a touch more comfortable about your mental stability.¬ No, I've never heard the song.¬ I try to avoid songs with titles that make my flesh crawl and trigger one of my biggest fears.¬ I also try to listen to songs with titles that may or may not be the kind of music my mother would want me listening to (at least when I make mix CDs or tapes, that is).¬ One less arguement when she asks me what kind of music I have on my CD player.¬ "It's "Chop Suey", Mom!¬ It has a good beat!" or "It's "Youth of the Nation"!¬ Really intelectual song.¬ Makes you think about things!"

FYI:¬ You might want to put "" around the title of any songs, books, poems, movies, etc... that you post about in the future.¬ That way we know it's some sort of form of media.

You might want to miss out the chop suey in future (listen to the album 'toxicity' by System of a Down)

blink.gif

Erm, I think that's what she's on about. You don't need to tell someone to listen to something they've obviously already heard. Or are you trying to show off your oh-so-awe-inspiringly unique CD collection? laugh.gif

--------------------
I wub snoo

+Quote Post
Twitching
post Oct 21 2004, 08:46 PM
Post #19

like peppermint aftertaste

Member No.: 714

I've got a friend who's very much a pyro. And I've got a short video clip on my computer of him with flaming butane in his mouth, so if anyone wants to see that, instant message me on AIM and I'll send you the file.

--------------------
Medae is my n00b!

Oink!

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Oct 21 2004, 09:35 PM
Post #20

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

I'm pyro. I have a lighter in each pocket at all times. A favourite party trick is the flaming foot of doom. Basically its just a sock you set alight and walk down the road watching people's reactions, you can use a shoe too.

Wouldn't mind seeing that file actually...perhaps not, might give me ideas.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Oct 22 2004, 12:01 AM
Post #21

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

blink.gif uhm.......

I'm silent whenever I burn myself. Except for that slight sound of a quick intake of air.

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 22 2004, 02:46 PM
Post #22

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (Daedalus @ Oct 21 2004, 12:05 PM)
Erm, I think that's what she's on about. You don't need to tell someone to listen to something they've obviously already heard. Or are you trying to show off your oh-so-awe-inspiringly unique CD collection?  laugh.gif

Hey Daedalus I think my CD collection is pretty damn unique if what is heard is true because I've got over two hundred and they're all originals

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkInferno
post Oct 22 2004, 04:11 PM
Post #23

Serpents hide behind your eyes

Member No.: 346

see thas where I have you beat... I have covers and remixes too.

--------------------

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
- Bill Hicks

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 23 2004, 10:15 AM
Post #24

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (DarkInferno @ Oct 22 2004, 04:11 PM)
see thas where I have you beat... I have covers and remixes too.

What I meant was no copies or downloads.

--------------------

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 23 2004, 06:08 PM
Post #25

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

does anyone really care about your cd collection? no.... wink.gif but for the record i have over 2 thousand downloaded songs on my computer... and about 76 cds... so i have you both beat to hell and back. laugh.gif

but on topic.... whenever i get burnt... for some reason... i let out a very loud "whoa" and then dance around a couple of moments.... i also have 2 fingers ive completly burnt the prints off.... black smithing is fun ph34r.gif

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:09 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!