> Thesa People Gonna Noob, Erm...I'm new and wanted to say Hi
Smiler
post Oct 19 2004, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Hiya,
Okay, first I apologise about the extremely bad Jar Jar pun for a topic title. No no, seriously it was actually almost funny when I wrote it. Yes, I know that that doesnt qualify it as actually being funny but... ermm maybe I should start again...

Hey smile.gif
Im Matt aka Smiler, and I've finally taken the plunge into the realm of forum-hood here. I've been floating about matazone for a while but FaerieRyn TOLD me I NEEDED to get my @!£$ing lazy (*£(*(*)£*"%^&$£&"£"$&^%$ backside on here. Well, it was more accurately something along the line of "blah blah balhblah.. FORUM" but I wasnt really paying attention (you know when you regret typing stuff??- Thats gonna hurt later Im thinking)
Well anyway, I'm 22, employed albeit not overly happily, smile a lot and I'm just a little bit odd to be honest.

I'm hoping to fit right in and get to know loads of you guys. BTW anyone wanna adopt?????? wink.gif

Let the Smiling begone...er begin

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 19 2004, 05:23 PM
Post #2

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

Too late moop I already taped this one up in another thread

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 19 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

It was a very tasteful taping if I do say so myself. Nice and sticky. Tape glue tasted good although I now have no chance of ever growing a moustache and my lips are quite sore. NOt looking forward to a repeat although newbie pain must be suffered ohmy.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 19 2004, 07:06 PM
Post #4

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

I'm glad you like it cause you'll probably be stuck there for a while yet! It takes a fair amount to get you down! and now for the next traditional greeting! Oh and tell the other half of my name it's her own fault for dragging you in here!

*sticks granade to smiler pulls pin and runs*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Oct 20 2004, 03:33 AM
Post #5

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Now, aren't you glad I gave you the Grenade Neutraliser(Pat Pending)? One other thing... the neutraliser is only good for ten minutes continual use, otherwise it overheats, and the circuits fuse... I'd get rid of that grenade as soon as Possible, if I were you... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 20 2004, 09:53 AM
Post #6

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Dammit I thought the tape was the worst of my troubles. Being stuck up and neutralised itsnt exactly what I had in mind ya know! hmmmmmm may have to think about this one....

Ouch stop the pain

And whats up with the count-down clock? Cath was that you? Hey look Im on camera......

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 20 2004, 10:36 AM
Post #7

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Hey guys, Im liking the view but I think the tape is stretching... BTW is there a default setting that lets me down earlier if the greanade goes off or is the tape strong enough to likely keep me up here?

I'd steer around the beer barrel shadow and blast area if I were you, this neutraliser's getting pretty warm

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 21 2004, 04:03 AM
Post #8

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

*Duct tape breaks THUD and post heavy Smiler falls to the floor*

Hiya and welcome to Matazone!

*Pulls lever off to the side triggering small ice cream avalanche*

*neutralizer overheats and grenade explodes sending up a fountain of ice cream*

Oooh, pretty. laugh.gif

*hands Smiler superglue to reassemble the bits*

*wanders back out*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 21 2004, 11:37 AM
Post #9

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

blink.gif whadda whoda wherda HUH???

FREEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mmmmm ice cream mmmmmmmm Cheers Ashbless

So I'm free AND I've been adopted by Wyvern- YAY ME

Now, revenge is a dish best served..... oooooOOOooooo ICE CREAM biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Oct 21 2004, 01:16 PM
Post #10

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

Hey there. Have some pie *hands over some pie* smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 21 2004, 01:44 PM
Post #11

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

*Graciously takes pie and whips out full dining set* Cheers Pie Fairy biggrin.gif Ice Cream and Pie, I could get used to this...

--------------------

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Oct 21 2004, 01:47 PM
Post #12

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

lucky

I have no pie and no icecream

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 21 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #13

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Plenty here. Ice cream fountain bomb couresy of Cath and Ashbless, wanna share a piece o'pie?

--------------------

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Oct 21 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #14

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

yay pie can I have some plz?

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Oct 21 2004, 02:31 PM
Post #15

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

Oi! Ashbless, Ice Cream is my job!

*growls*

Welcome, by the way!

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 22 2004, 02:05 AM
Post #16

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

*Sheepish*

I was wondering who rigged up the levers. laugh.gif

*Hands snoo a bunch of cookies to make up for it*

I'll try to behave. innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Oct 22 2004, 09:20 PM
Post #17

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Member No.: 535

Nice to see you to see you nice! Hey babe sorry I haven't been on in a while. Last minute half term thingys.speak to you soon

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 25 2004, 03:59 PM
Post #18

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

S'ok Snoo, you can ice cream attack again if ya want- tasting good although now a bit melted.

Oi Fae! NO!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 19 2004, 05:34 AM
Post #19

Meow!

(Blinks, to clear Goo from eyes)
Whoa! whatta Rush! Here, let me clean you off.
(Gets out high pressure hose, connected to tanker truck full of chilled Cherry Coke™, and begins hosing down room)
I always say, what's sugar without a little caffeine?
(turns off hose, and runs away, for fear of retribution...)

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 20 2004, 08:09 PM
Post #20

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

*blubble* Cherry coke, ice cream GENIUS Coke float mmmMMMMmmmm

Cheers Quoth, Im ejnoying the grub a bit to much for retribution. Besides that, I wouldn't be able to chase 'cos it'd give me a stitch wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Dec 2 2004, 06:48 AM
Post #21

Meow!

QUOTE (Smiler @ Nov 20 2004, 04:09 PM)
*blubble* Cherry coke, ice cream GENIUS Coke float mmmMMMMmmmm

Cheers Quoth, Im ejnoying the grub a bit to much for retribution. Besides that, I wouldn't be able to chase 'cos it'd give me a stitch wink.gif

All I can say is, thank the Goddess for the Matazone cleaning crew, who keep everything sterile... Otherwise, a lot of us would have gotten sick, long ago... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!