IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time, We've all said this, whats your story?
El Nino
post Oct 20 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #1

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

The funniest (but probably would've been the most painful if I could remember anything after it) one I can remember is when I was quite young.

I was crossing the road, I see a trench at the other side and I decide I can jump over that, no problem, so making sure the road is clear, runs off, jumps, foot catches on the piece of string that I did not see, head lands on the corner of the trench and is then taken to hospital by parents.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Oct 20 2004, 05:48 PM
Post #2

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

Really, kinda' covered in this thread: Doh!

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Oct 21 2004, 11:25 AM
Post #3

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

Like you'd even see me in daily life. Unless I didn't know I was there (like when I look at new posts)

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Oct 21 2004, 01:27 PM
Post #4

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

I though it would be a good idea to jump from the top of the stairs - I nearly broke my back due to my neck bent aroung the bottom step!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:24 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!