IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Half Term Is Officially B**ggered, No fair...
Faerieryn
post Oct 25 2004, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

OK. This week was supposed to be a very good week. My first official half term as a teacher. I was supposed to be going away on sunday afternoon for a few days with my bloke (n.B not boyfriend just casula bloke this will make sense later in the topic) pretty good week planned etc.

My mum, my dad and I were heading into woking on our scooters to take back a couple of things before I went away in the afternoon. As we were driving along an ambulance came towards us. The bloke on the other side of the road STOPPED IN FRONT of the ambulance forcing it to go into the other lane. The two cars in front of me put their brakes on immediately. I braked but the surface was slippery and I carried on moving. The bike went into the back of the car infront of me just as it slipped out from under me. I hit the ground. THEN my dad came plowing into me from behind. His bike had slipped on the dodgy surface too. He went flying over the top of me into the verge.

WE ARE BOTH FINE aside from bruising and being stiff and extremely f***ed off at the whole situation. The bikes however are thoroughly mullered. My bike was a beautiful 8 month old vespa GT125 and my dads bike was hardly 3 months old. Now they are sitting in front of the house with sheets over the top of them so we don't have to loook at them.

To top it all off. I cancelled my weekend away and now I can't get in contact with my bloke. He calmed me down after it happened so I'm banking on him drowning the panic in a bottle of JD but it still upsets me that I can't talk to him. I HATE MY LIFE

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Oct 25 2004, 10:00 PM
Post #2

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,348

Firstly. Poor babe! It all happens at once doesn't it! sad.gif *much sympathy offers J.D enhanced cookie*

Secondly. Don't forget though you have that nice shiney tag to help distract you, or alternatively when you do get hold of blokey object use it to hypnotise him..result captive company with the compulsary aim of addressing that bottle of J.D!

Always a plan with potential!!!

However, the sheet thing is a very good idea, just dont look under it for a very long time or at least till you can deal with the trauma! If you really must look, again....enter shiney tag and hypnotised blokey!

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Oct 25 2004, 11:57 PM
Post #3

thanks wyvern. Have just finished poking my blokey and he seems to be hypnotised into meeting meby the shiny tag I have. Or maybe its just the promise of sex!

And on another note. Thankyou for adopting Smiler. He's my best mate and probably the best guy in the world.

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Oct 26 2004, 06:59 AM
Post #4

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

Poor Faerieryn. That would just happen at half term wouldn't it!

That's a lovely shiny tag- be distracted by that until you feel a lot better. Ooh, shiny... ooh, shiny... Feel better yet?

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 26 2004, 04:59 PM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Aawww! Poor you. *big hugs* Hope you sorted stuff with him. *starts killing nasty bit of road*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 28 2004, 09:06 PM
Post #6

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Member No.: 1,379

QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Oct 26 2004, 12:57 AM)
And on another note. Thankyou for adopting Smiler. He's my best mate and probably the best guy in the world.

Probably the best guy in the world??? Probably??? PROBABLY!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? Oi I'm not a bloody lager! Ok, maybe upon reflection there is the high blood alcohol level and a certain barrel like exterior similarity... but HEY! PROBABLY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you and you're Dad are alright- you look after your Mum as well.

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 1 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #7

I said probably because I can't be accused of false advertising. I think you're the best guy in the world but someone else might disagree!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 1 2004, 06:04 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Nov 1 2004, 05:53 PM)
I said probably because I can't be accused of false advertising. I think you're the best guy in the world but someone else might disagree!

So basically I've adopted a good one then? or is it a conspiracy to make me believe that?
Methinks I need to inspect this Smiler closely! Does he have any bad habits I should be aware of and is he fully house trained these are important questions I probably should have asked first....um....please let me know so I can install countermeasures.

Oh Yes! How did the half-term blokey liason work, do the shiney tags work if so do I qualify for one I like shiney and string! Ooo! I just love string!

--------------------

[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 5 2004, 09:25 PM
Post #9

YOu qualify for a shiny tag if you are a faerie. Maybe as a wyvern (female dwagon I believe) you may be in need of some conservation so they may let you have one too.

HAlf term got even more b**&%red when after rearranging our weekend his car broke down so he now has no money and no transport to get here!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 5 2004, 09:47 PM
Post #10

Poor Babe!
Damn this modern transport! does he not have legs? surely if he set off soon enough he could reach you? or is the distance a little more excessive than that? He'd be fit though even if completely exhausted and broke..*shrugs* I am starting to see flaws in my scheme...hmm...... blink.gif

Well I shall try and think of a better solution for you whilst I ...erm....find some armour...um or a large rock..ahem..see you later sweetheart hope stuff improves! and I implore you do not give smiler ideas keep him away from all sharp objects and tin cans...pleease unsure.gif ?

--------------------

[/CENTER]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:53 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!