IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Would Mel Gibson Say?!, Oh the fun!
oobunnie
post Nov 1 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #1

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 64

Some of you might have seen/heard Mel Gibson go a bit crazy over the presidential election a couple of days ago. Make extremely conservative comment's on Stem cell research.
So where is this leading?
That's right now you get to pretend to be Mel Gibson! Make rash comments on anything from pictures to world events.

So to start things off heres your picture:

And remember "When god gives you lemons, you got to make lemonade. So figure out which of the candidates has the most juice and squeeze them for all there worth."

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
laenan kite
post Nov 2 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #2

You can't understand...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,347

i think that saying should be changed to: ' when god gives you soiled bedpans, make chocolate cake'. it fits most occasions wink.gif

This post has been edited by laenan kite: Nov 2 2004, 08:10 PM

--------------------
In the end, only kindness matters.

And I dont wanna fall in love; this world is always gonna break your heart.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Nov 21 2004, 08:52 AM
Post #3

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Member No.: 1,018

If I was Mel I would being calling up whats-his-name to make another creepy "alien's invade earth" movie. A sequel to...I can't remember what the hell the movie was called. The one by that guy who does those weird-ass movies. Oh, wait a minute...M.Knight Comealong or something to that effect. I like his stuff.

Maybe combine it with that TV series I used to watch years ago. Alien Nation, thats it! I loved it! You could kill em with salt water. In the Mel Gibson movie, regular water worked. What a rip off. In any event, Mel would run around with a Super Soaker kickin' ass and takin' names! Kind of a play off of those goofy Leathal Weapon movies.

But because the movie would be directed by Comealong, they'd have to be creepy and dark. So how 'bout this: Whenever Mel tracks down an alien and is about to kill one, he hears the "Jingle Cats" playing in his head. Also cats could kill the aliens by scratching them. Kinda like they did in that Stephen King movie. I don't know, it was something about vampires and cats and people driving around freaking out on each other. It was kinda neat I guess. I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Mel Brooks. When are they going to make a "High Anxiety" part 2? I loved that movie when I was younger.

Oh yeah...stem cell research is a hoax. Just like cloning. Jeesh...didn't anyone ever see that movie "Patrick"? Creeped me THE F**K OUT!

+Quote Post
altehase
post Nov 21 2004, 08:57 AM
Post #4

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Member No.: 1,018

Oh yeah...what do Mel Gibson, Mel Brooks, Mel Torme and Mel Blanc have in common?

BESIDES...the Jingle Cats?

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Nov 21 2004, 02:35 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,488

QUOTE (oobunnie @ Nov 1 2004, 08:56 PM)
And remember "When god gives you lemons, you got to make lemonade. So figure out which of the candidates has the most juice and squeeze them for all there worth."

When God gives you lemons, throw them back and yell, "I don't want your damn lemons!"

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:15 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!