IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Something Uplifting..., What do you like about yourself?
PsychWardMike
post Nov 4 2004, 11:23 PM
Post #1

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,105

So throughout all the self loathing that everyone invariably feels pretty constantly, what do you like about yourself? Go ahead, masturbate your ego a little and feel good about yourself. There's nothing wrong with it. What do you like about you?

P.S. There is to be no "I don't like anything about myself" posts. Good vibes only.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Nov 5 2004, 12:30 AM
Post #2

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

okay. I'll be the first self promoter...

I like that I had the balls (?) to go half way across the world to do something I enjoy and I didn't let fear of the unknown get in my way. I'm special that way. tongue.gif

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Nov 5 2004, 12:57 AM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I'm persistent...I rarely give up... I'm also very kind, intelligent, and talented at art. Looks wise, I think I am fairly pretty. I have nice hair (when it wants to be).
I think I'm being too self-promoting.... biggrin.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Nov 5 2004, 12:58 AM
Post #4

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Member No.: 829

I'm hot, and you know it wink.gif. *nudge nudge*

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
monosodiumglutem...
post Nov 5 2004, 05:10 PM
Post #5

may contain peanuts

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,342

I look nice in these pants.. and I suppose I am goot at comics.. and I am excellent at self loathing! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 5 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #6

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I like my eyes.

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
squirrelntherain
post Nov 5 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,409

I'm a really honest person. Oh, and I have nice eyes.

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 5 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #8

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

I like being small enough that people can pick me up, although the throwing gets a little painful sometimes. Even being skinny it seems to make me cuddly and that makes me feel good.

Ooo!! Im an artist and good at it (does that count?) blush.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Nov 6 2004, 01:11 AM
Post #9

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

When I saw Sometime Uplifting, Mike-o, frankly I didn't expect to see your name next to it. heh. I only jest, mate. But what's your something, then?

I don't think I'm horribly shabby at writing or art...but that's going back to the fact I'm a synaesthete, which I guess is the thing I most enjoy being me for. And I'm glad I'm not dumb. I can't attest to whether or not I'm intelligent, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete lunkhead, and that is comforting.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Nov 6 2004, 12:24 PM
Post #10

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

I'm honest most of the time, kind of smart and sometimes I'm nice to people! smile.gif

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
Twitching
post Nov 8 2004, 07:21 AM
Post #11

like peppermint aftertaste

Member No.: 714

Er. People have a tendency to be like "ooo hair!" around me, and then attack my hair. So I like that. And sometimes I like being 5' 2". But only when other people aren't like "oh look, you're really really short" and purposefully lord it up that they're so much taller than me. And I like my ability to function on next to no sleep. laugh.gif

/edit: and I like my feet, cause they're size...gah I seem to not have tags in my shoes anymore. But they're pretty little. Proportionate. I had someone once tell me they were "like hooves" which amused me.

--------------------
Medae is my n00b!

Oink!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 8 2004, 12:44 PM
Post #12

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Well I'm rather fond of being freakishly large in general, it's always a talking point as long as people don't find me too intimidating (I don't see it either, but I've been told I can be) oh, and I've been told I'm cuddly like a rather large cat, I liked hearing that (and no, I'm not making that up)

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 9 2004, 06:28 PM
Post #13

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Looks wise? -Has to be my big curly hair.

From the inside? - I like that I never bite my tongue when it comes to telling the people who I love, that I love them.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Nov 9 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #14

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I have big brown eyes, I used to be called Gizmo (after the cute Mogwai from Gremlins) when I was at school. Plus I'm only 5ft high, so I guess I score highly on the cute factor smile.gif Oh, and the 34DD ( . ) ( . ) are a bonus too
biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kisah
post Nov 9 2004, 09:20 PM
Post #15

Obsessive

Member No.: 337

Just because I want to get my post count up... that's the only reason I'm tooting my own horn here. Promise. uh huh

I like that I have lived in a bunch of countries and that I've paid my own way through university. I like that I have no problem letting words fall out of my mouth directly from my brain without a filter. I like that I can get on a stage and just talk about my life and make people laugh until they cry. I love feeling like I am completely justified in being exactly who I am because it has gotten me this far in life and I've been incredibly fortunate to have so many supportive friends. Most of all I like being me because it means that I get to wake up every day with Jonman. (Unless he gets up first but you know what I mean)

--------------------
_colors and witty words and sirens with bells and lights that make my posts look unique like everyone elses!_
Sorry, the Retro Grouch stole my inspiration...

+Quote Post
Xkitsurabamix
post Nov 9 2004, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Animal of manual life

Member No.: 1,220

I like the fact that i have been through a lot emotionally, but i haven't given up on caring about other people. I can't stand by and watch while my friends are messed with, and if someon gets in a dirty argument with a friend, it IS my business, and i won't just ditch my friend because 'it's their problem'...i get emotionally involved with my friends. if they are in trouble, i will go crazy lengths out of my way to fish them out of whatever they have gotten themselves into.
i care immensly about people, and if i get into a bad argument or a fight, i can forgive and forget, and they usually end up being really good friends!
happy.gif
I'm quite optimistic, and i'm rather cute, if i do say so myself...also, i'm quite creative, and i've even gotten paid to design a tattoo for a friend.

--------------------
user posted image
"Savior" isn't the right word, but it's the first word that comes to mind.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 9 2004, 10:04 PM
Post #17

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I really like my bum. It's good thing that it's behind me otherwise I'd just have to look at it all the time and get jack done all day.

I also like my sense of humour, ability to be the centre of attention 85% of the time and the fact that I'm really not bothered at all about what people think of me.

I like being a little arrogant.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Nov 10 2004, 01:45 PM
Post #18

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

[quote=Sir_Psycho_Sexy,Nov 8 2004, 12:44 PM]
Well I'm rather fond of being freakishly large in general, it's always a talking point ]
/\ *giggles*

I like that I'm so emotional, sometimes it has it's drawbacks, but on the whole I think it's good to be in touch with your feelings. I'm also very affectionate!! *hugs everyone in turn* rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Nov 10 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #19

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 9 2004, 10:04 PM)
I really like my bum.  It's good thing that it's behind me otherwise I'd just have to look at it all the time and get jack done all day.

not to mention the fact that when you sat down, you'd be facing away from the dinner table.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 10 2004, 01:53 PM
Post #20

not to mention the fact that when you sat down, you'd be facing away from the dinner table.

Damn - that would be a bother!

Currently, if I want to admire it I look like a dog chasing her own tail...

*runs around in a circle manically* laugh.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Nov 10 2004, 02:02 PM
Post #21

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

*sniggers*

Can't you just do that thing with two mirrors, Snuggles, so you can see your own behind - the same as the rest of us that like to admire our own rear-view!?! wink.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 10 2004, 02:06 PM
Post #22

Can't you just do that thing with two mirrors, Snuggles, so you can see your own behind - the same as the rest of us that like to admire our own rear-view!?!

Hehehehe

Notice how I didn't say I liked the fact that I had loads of common sense? wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xeno
post Nov 10 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #23

Worrying

Member No.: 1,419

I like that I'm lazy so that I don't have the energy to pursue all the idiotic plans of world domination I come up with. I like that I come up with inane plans to complete world domination.

I also like that I'm nice to animals and am a certified genius (based solely on my own perceptions).

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 10 2004, 06:02 PM
Post #24

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

Well I haven't killed any humans yet.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Black-Wings
post Nov 12 2004, 09:07 PM
Post #25

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 1,371

Wow, this looks like a really fun thread on such a *sniff sniff* crap day...

Ummm, I guess I'm quite good at composing and not many people are. Also I quite like that I'm not dumb... although.. I'm not saying I'm clever...

--------------------
If I die before I'm waked, allow me lord to rock out naked :b

VOTE BROTHER BLACK SHEEP.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 06:15 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!