IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sulking. Please Excuse., Random waffling to vent feelings.
Goddess Lyssa
post May 1 2003, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 270

It feels like the world is passing me by. But maybe this is a teenage thing? I don't know. Feels like everyone else is into this or that and then I'm just sorta randomly drifting in an inbetween; not really into this or that but showing a faint interest in both and a passion for something else.

--------------------
user posted imageTerpischore
user posted image Aknaten
user posted imageAlisha

I Am The Noob Of The Tortured Soul
I Have A Cider Fairy Called Cerridwen
I Am A Tortoise In The Animal Spirits Club!
Spuglet Is My E-Sister!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goddess Lyssa
post May 1 2003, 09:31 PM
Post #2

Super advanced member

My sister drives me mad and it makes me sick. How can someone use and hurt people and only consider her own feelings yet get everything she wants? She cheats on her boyfriend, she lets her friends down and ignores them when it suits her, she steals stuff from my mum, ruins things and runs up £300+ phone bills (and i'm not even joking). Apologies. I know i'll just sound like some spoilt little girl when people read this. And to be fair I think they're right, I guess I don't see everything the way it is. Just makes me so damn mad when I work so hard to make my mum proud and I got my own job so I wouldn't have to use her money but she takes my sister away for the weekend because she's stressed. Stressed from what? Watching day time tv and thinking of new ways to hurt me?
The thing which sparked this was a comment my other sister made. I had a fight with the evil sister and haven't spoken to her for 4 months although we live in the same house. My mum told me to stop being childish and apologise to my sister because she was hurt. My mum said she was dissapointed in me when I said I wouldn't apologise. How am I supposed to take that? Then the other sister said, "what do you care anyway? It's not like you're really close with mum anyway. So her opinion shouldn't matter." No it doesn't matter at all. I enjoy school so much that I get a* grades for the fun of it. None of this is for her.
I think maybe Having a large family isn't good. Maybe the reason I'm like this is just attention seeking from my mum. maybe so.
Apologies to anyone who bothered to read this. I was just sulking and I was on here and I had kinda written most of this by the time i stopped to think what people are gonna think of me for saying it. Sorry.

--------------------
user posted imageAlisha

Spuglet Is My E-Sister!

+Quote Post
Goddess Lyssa
post May 1 2003, 09:33 PM
Post #3

Super advanced member

Grrrrrrrr. Sorry. Still sulking. But now have found a diary website. So please please please excuse the random whinging. Shouldn't winge anyway, I do appreciate how lucky I am.
Sorry again.

--------------------
user posted imageAlisha

Spuglet Is My E-Sister!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 1 2003, 09:34 PM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Aww, hon. >hugs< You don't sound spoiled, just underappreciated. My sister's the same way yours is, but she's younger and my mother can't stand her egocentric ways. Just hang in there, eventually karma will come around and bite your sister and mother in the butt.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post May 1 2003, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 248

*hugs my noob*

my god i wish i could help you...

i call myself The Tortured Soul because that it s often the way i feel inside but nothing really that big has happend to me, i see loads of ppl who deserve the title more, you are 1 of those ppl...

again i wish i could take your pain away but i don't know how... the only thing i can do is this...

*returns to his forum self*

fu(k man that i've been to serious...

Cider and vodka all around

Pyriem, Fairy

*pyriem and the Cider fairy fly over*

tend to my noob she needs sum happy times!!!

*they fly over to lyssa*

Pyriem:meesa bringa youa fwee vodka froma Tee Tort-turd Sol t cheery youa up!!!

Fairy says: and meesa bringa cider from Tee Tort-turd Sol

(when ya feeling down ya gotta laugh and try and have fun...)

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
ravein
post May 1 2003, 10:08 PM
Post #6

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

This is a classic case of sister is a asshole disorder. I would recommend keeping on doing what your doing so you can go to college and get away from her.. trust me by the time your 20 you and your mom will be best friends. Trust me by the time you are 24 you will hate your sister even more.. but I do feel a reconcilement around 26. Your mom is probably worried about your sister and knows you have it together so she is depending on you to haul the load. And your not spoiled.. you sound very level headed.. and intelligent... worse comes to worse.. go on a bender... smile.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:30 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!