IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Salad Munchin Blues (or Ghergh! Greens), Root veg rocks- Salad rots your brain
Smiler
post Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

RIGHT!!! THATS IT!! I've had enough!!!

No more do I wish to go into a food vending service eatery place and get looked at weirdly 'cos I DONT LIKE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant people just accept the aforementioned 4 yelled words of my distain or leaved foodstuffs??? Especially as they are not normally yelled but put forward politely as a part of polite converstation or raised calmly in topical food related debate.

Why if someone says "Sorry I dont eat meat" do they get the mearest lifting of ONE raised eyebrow hair, whereas my "Sorry I dont like salad" gets me a torrent of abstract and vitriolic laughter followed by miscomprehension far surpassing that of a toddler trying to get to grips with thermo-nuclear dynamics???

Why dear Bob WHY to the phrase "I dont like fish" is the average non-fish liking person not questioned or queried nor exiled from the resteraunt, whereas I have to be put through the 3rd degree of distain??

Why cant people just accept me or what I dont like? I dont go about eating nothing but meat. I love root veg- tis the basis of a good meal beside the meat. I just dont like it dammit... people dont like milk...

Why...

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 15 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

ph34r.gif A non-salad eater? ph34r.gif

Good God Man! What's wrong with you? wink.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for the smile, Smiler! biggrin.gif There is nothing wrong with avoiding lettuce. Just don't drop all the veggies from your diet okay? You're too cute to die of a heart attack or stroke due to cholesterol overdose. What would M. Broderick do without his stunt double?

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 15 2004, 03:44 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

'cos I DONT LIKE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's probably why you're so short, you know. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 15 2004, 04:08 PM
Post #4

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

QUOTE (Smiler @ Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM)
people dont like milk

Who doesn't like milk.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 15 2004, 05:47 PM
Post #5

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I don't like milk.

I like salad but I know people who don't, usually there is an alternative to salad, like a such and such with salad or a jacket potato or chips etc...

I dunno, weird. I wouldn't laugh.

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 15 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Member No.: 535

I will state that we have got you to eat raw peppers!!!!

Tell the niec people on the forum WHY you dont eat salad smiler!!!! evil.gif

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 15 2004, 11:17 PM
Post #7

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

QUOTE (Ashbless @ Nov 15 2004, 04:06 PM)
Just don't drop all the veggies from your diet okay?  You're too cute to die of a heart attack or stroke due to cholesterol overdose. 

Awww shucks blush.gif Why, thank you... blush.gif A'hem

Please dont get me wrong, veggies are good. Wonderful, great even. Its just salad I dont like. Flavourless, the wrong kind of crunchy, just not a foodstuff that gets my tastebuds going.

Tats in any way, shape or form (even BirdsEye Potato Waffles which by definition are waffley versitile), parsnip, carrots, peas, are by far superior! Even the lowly sprout is edible and even enjoyable in comparison!!!!! They'll never go. I/ we need 'em. And yes, almost more importantly, it would lead 'ol monsieur Broderick without a stunt/body double (is the body bit pushing it??? oh well) so I wouldn't be as selfish. But come on, why cant I be given a break.

I should maybe bring in at this point FaerieRyn's query. T'is true that my uncle made it quite clear to me many many years ago during an impressionable age that salad does in fact rot the brain. I did put this at the top of the thread and hold this in part to be true, on the basis that a vast large section of the worlds community is downright mad and crazy. As I seem to be in the minority, and sane lest we forget, I hold this theory to be true.

Now, I noticed nobody said anything against Vegitarians or worse, the Vegan contingent. And what of thoose whose religious persuassions dissalows them from eating certain meats? Are these people's diets not as imbalanced as my own? I eat healthily (ish) just minus the leaves...and cucumbers and uncooked +/ whole tomatoes. What about them missing meat huh? huh? huh?

QUOTE (Ashbless @ Nov 15 2004, 04:06 PM)
...You're too cute to die
*giggle* hmMMmnn innocent.gif happy.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 18 2004, 12:06 AM
Post #8

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Thanks for the smile, Smiler!  biggrin.gif There is nothing wrong with avoiding lettuce.  Just don't drop all the veggies from your diet okay?  You're too cute to die of a heart attack or stroke due to cholesterol overdose. 

Don't even think Id let you shuffle off before I've had chance to torture you dear Noob. evil.gif
Hehe this relationship is looking promising! As a self-professed salad addict just hand me yours and I may go easy on you in return. biggrin.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 18 2004, 12:22 PM
Post #9

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Dont make me call NoobLine!!!!! wink.gif

Its not wrong, just different, and I will have it known I have actually eaten the stuff just not liked it on differing levels. A bit like Dark Magic chocolates...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 04:14 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!