IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Well, I Might As Well Get This Bit Over With..., Run away! Run away!
Cavocy
post Nov 16 2004, 03:55 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,400

Well, what to say. Never been to good at these silly little things, which is why I've been avoiding it. wink.gif

I'm in college in a small town in California called Arcata, but most of the time I just refer to it as Hippytown, USA. I spent half my life in California, starting from 3 months till 9 1/2 years to the day. I then spent the next 8 1/2 years living Korea. I finally came back to the States this summer to work almost the entire summer and then start school. My dad works for the government (he was never in the military) and my mom is a teacher. And no, I don't speak Korean. I'm crap with languages, except for German and then I'm only passable. My family is all really politically aware and active, even though it sometimes made our life difficult cause we were all liberal and most of the military just isn't.

So how did I end up here? Don't remember exactly. I think I was looking for some new webcomics cause the first one I had started reading hadn't updated in forever and LGG was one of the recomendations. I went as LGG for Halloween last year and I have pictures. ohmy.gif LGG is still my favorite, but having discover Mr. Snaffleburger that is definately a close second. I really like all of the comics though I have a hard time explaining this too my roomies, they think I'm a loon and I'm happy to let them. They don't understand why I mutter Ba Ba Blacksheep under my breath whenever they tell the muffin joke.

Er... can't think of anything else to put. Want to know more? Ask me. I won't bite, promise. (Well, I might. But not too hard... okay, can't promise that either.)

--------------------
"You cheated!"
"Pirate."

Have a nice Doomsday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 16 2004, 04:35 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Hiya and Welcome!

*Hands Cavocy a plate of cookies and some milk to wash them down*

*wanders out looking distracted*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Nov 16 2004, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

welcome *insert evil laugh*
heres a hamster * passes hamster*

Enjoy!

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Nov 16 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #4

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

Welcome

*tapes to ceiling*

Have fun up there, you'll fall down when the others feed you enough.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 16 2004, 10:28 AM
Post #5

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Hey there, and welcome.

*takes out magic stick and top hat*

How about a cuppa char to warm your cockels?

*places top hat on table and taps with magic wand*

Ta-da!

*holds out cup of tea with big grin on face*

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 16 2004, 03:56 PM
Post #6

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

*Wanders in*

Oh another one. Hello

*Wanders out*

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 16 2004, 07:40 PM
Post #7

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

Hey there, nice intro smile.gif
Have a pie *hands up a pie* and enjoy the view. You'll get along just fine here, many bite. Watch for the grenades, though...

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 17 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #8

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Greetings good to see another addition has run into Moop, yes the tape will snap eventually and if you eat enough while you're up there I can guarantee a soft landing. biggrin.gif

The lil' pie fairy is right though keep an eye out for a suspiscious grenade laden figure commonly known as Cath. Although Im sure they are meant in the nicest possible way they still pack a whallop, be warned. dry.gif

Well hope you enjoy yourself matey, I shall now add my contribution to your eventual landing!
tongue.gif
*hands up large any-flavour-as-long-as-it's-alcoholic cookie*
Enjoy!

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 17 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #9

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

These people round here dont half give me a bad reputation I'm harmless and sweet and give nice pressies *sticks granade to hand* See I stuck it to your hand and everything so you dont drop it when the tape breaks biggrin.gif all you need to do to use it is pull this here pin nice meeting you *absently pulls pin and wanders off*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 18 2004, 01:16 PM
Post #10

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

[QUOTE][quote=Cath,Nov 17 2004, 09:43 PM]
These people round here dont half give me a bad reputation I'm harmless and sweet and give nice pressies [/QUOTE]

Cath you wouldn't know how to be harmless! evil.gif

*Inspects grenade attached to Cavocy*

Hmm sorry she use that thrice accursed fairy glue there is not much I can suggest except close your eyes and think of something really distracting!
Ooo! hang on got a tiny bit of leftover bonfire toffee it might help.
*attempts to clog grenade with toffee*. unsure.gif
However Im not sure it'll help much so remember distracting thoughts, REALLY distracting thoughts!

See you later!
*erects protective bunker, flees into and locks door*

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 18 2004, 01:25 PM
Post #11

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

*edging in around the door* Having just seen Cath walking briskly away I'm gonna keep this short

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif HELLO AND WELCOME biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Have a rum cookie *plonks one next to Wyverns mat* You'll need that for its restorative qualities.....

Nice to meet ya

SMILE...I could be worse... there's a flamthrower about somewhere..

C'ya *pegs it*

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Nov 19 2004, 01:35 AM
Post #12

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Nice to hear so much about you happy.gif. Welcome to the forums. I'm Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers, aka Silver. Please, make yourself comfy and enjoy this cake. *hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 19 2004, 05:19 AM
Post #13

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Nov 16 2004, 04:28 AM)
welcome *insert evil laugh*
heres a hamster * passes hamster*
Enjoy!

Hmmm. and here I thought you were named Hamster guy, because you were obsessed with Hamsters, not cause you pass 'em. I mean, the rest of us occasionally pass gas, but you.... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 19 2004, 06:28 AM
Post #14

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Well, Cavocy, we at Raven™ labs have developed a new universal solvent that...
(Man in labcoat sidles up, and whispers in Quoth's ear)
Hmmm.
(Dismisses lab assistant)
It appears I can't help you. We've created the ultimate solvent, but...
(Looks sheepish)
It keeps dissolving the container!
(Walks off, shaking head)

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!