Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Soap-operaesque Life, not as cliche as it sounds
squirrelntherain
post Nov 16 2004, 04:28 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,409

Okay, so I know I haven't been posting here very long, but I decided to use this place to vent some of my utter frustration with the world in general and my rather dysfunctional family in particular. Feel free to respond with word of encouragement, or shouts of get the hell over it, whichever you feel more appropriate.
Here's my most recent tale:
My little sister (who is 16, I am 19) is the most promiscuous person I know. She's not slutty in normal ways, rather, she backstabs all her friends and performs sexual favors for cigarettes. She's dirty, all in all.
Well, I had this boyfriend. He showered me with gifts and praise and generally told me how wonderful I was, and I felt all special and mushy and such, until I found out that he'd been having sex with her for a long time. I'm away at college, she's back at home, and she was sleeping with him. However, they weren't only sleeping together while I was away, but also while I was at work when I was still at home over the summer. I felt very gross when I found this out and promptly dumped his cheating ass. He called me two weeks later and begged me to give him another chance because he "loved me more than life itself" and "didn't know how to live without me".
My sister, on the other hand, is not so easy to dump seeing as how she is family. (For the record, this is NOT the first time she's done something this heinous to me, so it's not like I haven't given her chances in the past).
So, I dumped him, moved on with my life, got back with my college boy from last year who may not give me flowers every day, but he truly cares about me and I've decided that's more important.
Last night my sister decided to message me (we really haven't spoken much since "the incident") she had this to say "Josh (that's the dirty guy) and I are hanging out, and there's nothing you can do to stop that, he's my friend, deal with it" Not that I had asked her if they were hanging out, or even spoken to her at all. She just wanted to get me riled up, and it worked.
Today I find out that it's not just them hanging out as friends (as I already suspected) but they're sleeping together. I called him, to ask him what the Hell was wrong with him and why he was doing this to her. He made some snide comment about me getting back with my ex. I'm pretty certain he's only with her to try to hurt me, and I suppose that she deserves what she gets.
I still don't know how I'm going to go home and look her in the eye. Dirty little girl.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Asenyth
post Nov 16 2004, 05:22 AM
Post #2

squeek.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,427

Oddly enough, I read about a guy doing this in another forum (that was in another country, so I don't think it was your guy). Guys are idiots as I have said more times than I can count and they think that sleeping with two sisters is the coolest thing that they can do. (I don't know whyyyy, I think it's pretty gross, dirty pigs they are.) I, and this is me you can obviously do what you want, would sit down and talk to my sister and try to make her realize that she can sleep with whomever she likes, but other people are going to make assumptions about her and that it is kinda dangerous if she is running about sleeping around. She's never going to have a solid relationship (with men or friends) with anyone if she keeps having sex for cigarettes. Unfortunately, we can't choose our families, so you're right, you can't exactly dump your sister like you did your boyfriend (good on you for ditching the scum by the way), but you can try to make her see the light on what she's doing to not only her reputation, but to her personal well-being. I'm sure that you love your sister and you don't want to see her getting hurt, so definitely try to talk to her. Good-luck and all that stuff, I'm sure it will all blow over soon, and remember that people do grow up! smile.gif

--------------------
I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does. - The Smiths

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 16 2004, 07:55 PM
Post #3

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

Whereas I am much less rational, and would just insist on never speaking to her again. That kind of treatment warrants no second chances, in my books. No second chance for either person.
And the guy (your ex) needs a good kick in the behind. It seems like he's either actually hurting, and is covering it up and getting back at you with this, or he lied when he wanted you back, which makes him the bottom layer of fungus on the slaves of the scummy.
But...family is harder to ignore...I hate that...maybe you should talk to your sister, and tell her you dislike the person she is, and that many more people probably think similarly. Try pointing out her reputation, although, from what you've said, she's probably around people who egg her on, encourage it or take advantage of it. This'll mean she doesn't think it's bad, but you can only try.

Whatever you do about her, never let her rile you up, or put a split between you and aforementioned 'college guy'. It sounds like a much more stable relationship, and if you know he cares, hold on to him smile.gif

Let us know if you do anything or want to talk some more. You can always PM me if you like! *hugs* Best of luck.

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Nov 16 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #4

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

Your sister and this Josh fellow disgust me.

Well, not everybody has a working brain, or respect for themselves, others and life.

I don't know what to tell you, but your sister should learn some respect.

+Quote Post
squirrelntherain
post Nov 16 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,409

Thanks for the support, guys. And I did try taking some of this advice and pointing out to her that she's hurting herself more than anyone else. Unfortunately, she's at that age where she know more than I (or anyone else) ever will, and she is "in love" with this deranged loser.
At least I live at college and she still lives at home. If I can get through Christmas break, I'll be golden.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:51 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!