Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Things You Want To Do, but don't have the guts to
LoLo
post Nov 18 2004, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Sometimes I just randomly think of things that I want to do but I don't have the guts to do because it could harm me, or cause too much trouble. I thought it would be fun to list them though. laugh.gif

I want to run through caution tape on a construction site as if it were the tape at the finish line at the end of a race.

I want to get out of my car on a busy street during rush hour, walk to a nearby store and buy a pack of gum, then get back in my car and drive off like nothing happened.

I want to go up to a really hot guy, lay a nice wet kiss on him, then walk away.

There are more, but I thought it would be fun to see what other people want to do.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Nov 18 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

This may sound quite odd, but if I was on a cliff and saw someone standing near the edge I'd really want to push them blink.gif I'm not sure why, it's the same when I see someone leaning over the side of a bridge too. Obviously I've never done it, but what if I had no sense of morals? It's often made me wonder what it can take to push an individual over the edge (pardon the crappy pun) for example some serial killers do what they do just..because.
I'd also love to go into a really pricey china/gift shop and go mad with a baseball bat.
My, I really am quite destructive, I never realised this before!! unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 18 2004, 05:25 PM
Post #3

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

I always feel like runniing accross the rails at train stations, it seems so much effort to go around the foot bridge/under pass when they look so innocent and there are no trains around... I mean pidgeons do it all the time!
Also just running up to a random guy and kissing him then walking off sounds fun! You know, that guy you occasionally see who always looks so sad and you just want to cheer him up!
Did you ever see that episode of 'Ed' where that random woman walks up and kisses him? That would be so cool!

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 18 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #4

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Let a bath run 'till it flows over the edges whilst I'm in it.

Take my shoes and socks off and walk/ stand on interesting/ soft textures in public places.

Have a picnic in the middle of the fruit and veg section of a supermarket, eating food bought from there.

Pee standing up, against a wall.

These are the only ones I can thnk of at the mo'.

biggrin.gif

Saucy, going mad with a basball bat in a china shop sounds fun to me too!

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Nov 19 2004, 12:28 AM
Post #5

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

I was quite high when I decided this was my life time goal.

At Reading, or some other rock festival, I want to parachute onto the stage while a band is playing. Run over to the microphone, rip my trousers and underwear off, scream "hi mum" into the mic then go over to the drummer and either slap him in the face with my winkle if I don't like the band or play the hi hat with it. Then go for a stage dive.

A less crazy never going to happen thing I want to do is to go up to the park and push over a person doing Yoga. Or a cow in the countryside.

Edit: Also I'd like to just drop in the middle of a busy street and start doing spasms and acting crazy, pushing over bins and licking old peoplee etc.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Nov 19 2004, 12:45 AM
Post #6

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Talk back and/or insult an figure of authority at school because I think what they ask is ridiculous, or break a stupid rule at school that I think is ridiculous. However this would not look good on my permanent record and I've gotten into enough trouble as it is. sad.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 19 2004, 05:22 AM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

I always wonder if people want to push me down the stairs at work when I have to stand at the top and watch everything, now I know not to let Tara know where I work. laugh.gif tongue.gif just kidding.

Readers of my LJ know this one but it's too good to just keep on there. I want to have sex in a post office. This is one I will do too, someday, when the coldstreak ends.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 19 2004, 11:31 AM
Post #8

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

Well, in case I haven't implied it often enough. I'd like to kill someone.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Nov 20 2004, 11:47 AM
Post #9

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

I would like to... get a jet-pack and just fly around the place with flashing lights and such to get loads of UFO scares

I would also like to hide in a post-office with a microphone and say "Cashier number 5 please" at random intervals to annoy the pensioners. is that wierd?

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
Fallen Element
post Nov 20 2004, 12:22 PM
Post #10

Obliterates Everything He Kisses

Member No.: 633

I'd also love to walk up to someone, preferably the person I'm currently infatuated with, and kiss them. A full, hard kiss... *Sigh*

I'd love to slap a couple of people, also full and hard but without the kissing...

I have always wanted to get arrested for protesting against something - so I would like to protest, loudly and in public, without tarnishing my criminal record!

C'mon the ponies! (Chewin' the Fat reference - I apologise.)

Fal xXx

--------------------
The bookworm - bellydancing tart of Snuggles Harem
Fallen World
I have done it again. One year in every ten I manage it. . .

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Nov 20 2004, 01:31 PM
Post #11

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Member No.: 71

I always have an urge to give a hard shove to passing folk in skateboards, bikes or rollerblades.

And I want to have swum naked in every major sea and ocean in the world. I'm working on it slowly - have done the Channel, Mediterranean, Atlantic and Pacific so far.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 20 2004, 08:05 PM
Post #12

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I'd absolutely LOVE to tell a few people exactly what I think of them.

I'd kind of like to get in a fight. I've never been in one. And I know at least two people I would love to smack around. I'm not a violent person...really. innocent.gif

I'd like to be one of those people who can just start random conversations with strangers in person.

And for once....I'd like to be the person who makes the first move. Never have been...ever. Well, I guess I sort of was, but it didn't work out and it was more him guessing it than anything. :S

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Medae
post Nov 20 2004, 11:01 PM
Post #13

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,403

Steal someone's horse and ride it through a grocery store as I shop.

Ride through the school halls in one of those kid cars, where my knees come up to my chin, honk at people and randomly try to run them over.

Shave all head hair (including eyebrows) off girls I don't like.

This, of course, is my more malicious and amusing side, which I seldom show. >XP

--------------------
They ended up calling it Jinx, because while it was a friendly
sounding word, it still warned of its potential for disaster. And it
was easier, at least among their circle of friends, to simply say
"Jinx" when Sophie wasn't to be trusted around anything that could
possibly be influenced by this particular trait of hers.
--The Onion Girl

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 20 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,489

id like to fulfil someone's last wish.... (death wish or such) like my piano teacher's husband... is dying right now, and i went to see him in the nursing home hes in... and he doesnt haff much memory, so just as he was getting ready to fall asleep he said that he wanted to hear this one piano church song 'joy of jesus, of man's desiring' so i copied it down really fast and spent all night looking for it on the internet only to find out that it was in the piano book that i use the most @_@

yea.. theres a whole list of spazzy things that i would like to try.. but i really dont remember them right now..^___^ ah. theres one.. id like to actually <i> remember </i> stuff for maybe one day XD

+Quote Post
Mata
post Nov 21 2004, 12:13 AM
Post #15

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

Aww, Rika-Chan, that's a lovely thing you'd like to do! Far nicer than us lot pushing people off cliffs...

Jon's comment reminded me of an evil impulse I get to see what would happen if you put a rod through the spokes of a passing motorbike. I saw it in a film once and I've always wondered whether people really do fly through the air like that.

On a nicer note, I'm really good at stopping young kids from crying, and I'd like to live in a society where it would be acceptable for me to do this (even if only for the sake of my eardrums when I'm queuing in shops) without people thinking I'm a dangerous psychopath who wants to steal their children.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Nov 21 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #16

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I'd like to be one of those people who can just start random conversations with strangers in person.

It's actually not that hard to do, Candice. It's more mental fear than anything. Some of my friends admire how I can strike up a conversation with pretty much anyone. The rest yell at me for it.

There are about thirty people I'd like to punch square in the face. I'd also like to set stuff on fire. Though, I guess I'll have to reserve my violent urges for Def Jam Vedetta

If I could get away with it, I'd like to roll a joint and smoke it right there out in the open, perhaps at my university. Hell, I'd need guts to get high anywhere on campus.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 21 2004, 12:29 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,489

Mata: why thank you biggrin.gif your wish list is quite lovely itslef... it is quite sad to see lil kids sad ;__; i help cheer them up a lot... but i guess the parents didnt care considering i picked up a kid's teddy bear which he dropped and was on the verge of tears...

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Nov 21 2004, 01:25 AM
Post #18

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 21 2004, 12:13 AM)
Aww, Rika-Chan, that's a lovely thing you'd like to do! Far nicer than us lot pushing people off cliffs...

Jon's comment reminded me of an evil impulse I get to see what would happen if you put a rod through the spokes of a passing motorbike. I saw it in a film once and I've always wondered whether people really do fly through the air like that.

On a nicer note, I'm really good at stopping young kids from crying, and I'd like to live in a society where it would be acceptable for me to do this (even if only for the sake of my eardrums when I'm queuing in shops) without people thinking I'm a dangerous psychopath who wants to steal their children.

depends on how fast, and what type of bike really. Motorbikes at high speed would sort of just come apart (if it was metal... wood would just explode and make the rider crash), but a pedal bike and a proper metal bar... from experience, it usually does result in some head-over-handlebars action, though I think the flying through the air thing requires a stuntman and a trampoline...

P.S. what are your rates for childcare? perhaps its something you should think about. Then you can make live action babysitter horror stories wink.gif

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 21 2004, 01:49 AM
Post #19

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

I've had wierd hair impulses. For a while I was keen to shave it off and go bald for a bit and in university I was all for dying it a nice deep purple colour. I wasn't really brave enough to do either. A friend did go purple and he actually looked quite hot. wub.gif blush.gif

I'd also like to say exactly what's on my mind to some people.

When I lived on the ocean side I was keen to see what would happen if you rigged a sail to a skateboard. Could you windsurf around town? Would the constant ocean breeze be enough? I wanted to know but never had the time/money/engineering know how to try it.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Nov 21 2004, 02:00 AM
Post #20

NyanNyanNyan

I can't really think of anything. I don't really take myself seriously, so if I want to do something, I'll probably just do it. Just the other day I saw an indiana jones hat in a shop and thought, "that'd be cool to have", so I bought it.
I once wanted to start cutting my own hair. I sinse have, though I'm growing it again now.
I've had urges to go out with my face painted. The first was a full-blown black-on-white mime get up for a day out in Glasgow city centre, which was a lot of fun, and sinse its been a little gentler, with just eye make up on nights out to the Cathouse and stuff like that, though last month I did do a whole gothy eyeliner look for a full day at uni. I dont think it takes guts really, as I'm a big jessie and all, mainly just the ability to laugh at yourself for hours on end. Which I do, frequently.
I've still to get the whole pink-hair thing done though, although admittedly thats only coz I cant find any dye that would work. Just regular colours, and wash-out stuff...
I also get frequent urges to dance to "billy jean" when I'm out. That said, it would help if I could dance, but heyho, I go off and do it anyway.
I'm really gullible when it comes to this sort of thing, so if there's anything you guys think you want me to do that you dont have the lack of self esteem to go through with, go ahead and dare me. I usually disappoint, but I try to make an effort...

--------------------

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Nov 21 2004, 04:25 AM
Post #21

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

I occasionally get random impulses to do cartwheels down hallways or people's yards. Dunno why...I just do.

Bizzarely enough, I sometimes wish I could just walk up to random people and hug them for no good reason. Which is really...really...really out of character for me. I'm so ocd I rarely like to be touched. But I always kind of wished I could do that, just to see what people would do.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
altehase
post Nov 21 2004, 09:13 AM
Post #22

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Member No.: 1,018

I like the peeing while standing up against the wall idea. But I've done that. I once peed into a small cup while lying in a tent whilst camping. It was snowing and flippen cold outside. I would fill up the cup, somehow manage to stop while my friend emptied the pee out the tent flap. Then continue. I think I filled the cup about 3 times before I was done. I was just too cold to get up and get dressed and go outside myself. If I remember, my friend must have been a good one because he didn't seem to mind. Though he looked a tad perturbed.

I brought you this story to show that anything is possible if you just put your mind to it.

Oh, I always wanted to jump up on a plane and yell "There's something on the wing!" while still in the air. And I mean scream it like I meant it! If I was on a plane and someone did that, I'd laugh my ass off. They would be my hero.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Nov 21 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #23

NyanNyanNyan

QUOTE (altehase @ Nov 21 2004, 09:13 AM)
Oh, I always wanted to jump up on a plane and yell "There's something on the wing!" while still in the air. And I mean scream it like I meant it! If I was on a plane and someone did that, I'd laugh my ass off. They would be my hero.

Unless of course, there actually WAS something on the wing...

--------------------

+Quote Post
JimiJimi
post Nov 21 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #24

I'm afraid I'm back.

Member No.: 1,308

You don't have to read all this, you know...

Once I drilled a teabag with a high speed powerdrill, that's something I wanna see in slo-mo.

I want to smash a PRS on stage.

I want to play the brown noise at an important meeting somewhere important, like No. 10 or the White House.

I want to fill a computer case with water. While it still has computery bits in.

I want to buy a cheapy strat and re-shape it.

I want to make my custom guitar.

I want to see the Jimi Hendrix Experience live.

I want to meet Jerry Cantrell.

I want to do somehting important.

I want to walk up to random people in the street and say random things.

I want to say/sing random things to myself whilst walking through a crowd (and not songs, things which I make up on the spot, like a song about cheese).

I want to sing my song about cheese while me and my mate are walking past his girlfriend.

I want to dance and giggle in a public place.

I want to get completely drunk.

I want to try LSD.

I want to smash up a computer.

I want to burn the inventor of the mp3, and every other compression format for that matter.

I want to have a massive Vinyl collection.

I want to kill anyone who uses Comic Sans.

I want a better computer.

I want a better sound system.

I want a better home recording set-up.

I want a better guitar.

I want a better drum-kit.

I want more than one good guitar.

I want a kick ass band.

I want to thrust my hand through a live computer monitor.

I want to see what it'd be like to kill myself, watch my funeral, but then go back in time and not kill myself.

I want to go back in time.

I want to teleport.

I want to confuse people.

I want to stop time.

I want to make a realistic plasticine animation.

I want to be a decent computer artist/designer.

I want an arcade room in my house with Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Asteroids and others.

I want to finish this thread as my hands are aching.

I want a logitech keyboard.

I want to snipe someone and kill them, then go back in time and not kill them.

I want to drown someone, then go back in time and not kill them.

I want Led Zeppelin to rejoin.

I want to see Led Zep live after the reunion.

I want to meet some forumites.

I want to know Mata personally.

I want to be a forum moderator.

I want to show this list to some children and tell them 'It's a good example I'm setting'.

I want to strangle a baby (but I know I never would, and if I did I'd have to go back in time and not do it).

I want to be more than 5 squares and have posted 1000's of posts.

I want to change my title from 'Worrying'.

I want to laugh at Guppies.

I want to go back in time, then go back in time and not do it.

I want to hit someone over the head with a chair.

OK, I think I've gotten it all out now...

Please don't judge me, because I'd go back in time and un-do anything that I'd done if it was bad...

The Pinball Wizard wouldn't be bothered to read all this you know...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aria
post Nov 21 2004, 05:09 PM
Post #25

Confused. Very Very Confused.

Member No.: 941

Hehe... I want to actually call/email that boy who gave me his phone number.
I want to run around screaming "chicken chicken chicken".
I want to tell that cute guy in anthropology that he is cute.

Heh. I suppose that's about it. Lately, I've been doing a lot of things that I'd normally be too afraid to do, and I've found out that I quite enjoy doing them.

--------------------
In your misery
You're not alone
So come share your tears with me
And witness it all go wrong

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 04:10 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!