2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~halo~
rika-chan
post Nov 20 2004, 11:05 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,489

hello everyone ^___________^ this is rika-chan. better known as rika. biggrin.gif hm... introductions... well, im a manga-type artist (ive been doing it for quite some years, yet i dont know what exactly their called T_T) blink.gif i <3 moosic, classical, jrock, and jpop are currently in my cd player... but im still open to be brainwashe---- i mean.. introduced to new kinds of music XD now.... ive been warned ph34r.gif of a certian procedure *shifty eyes* that requires the certain use of duct-tape to tape certain newcomers to a certain cealing....but, you cant catch rika!! tongue.gif GOTCHA~!!!!!

*rika raids all of the welcome-to-the-forum'er 's pockets and steals all the duct-tape and tirimasu and tapes them to the ceiling before pulling opium off the cieling and splitting her tirimasu with her while watching the rest of the forum bewildered while turned totally vertical*
Note: rika is less crazy than may seem. however, do not be exposed for more than 26 hours a day, for rika-bounciness and sleep are inversely proportional.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 21 2004, 12:38 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Another clever one eh? huh.gif

*pulls out pocket knife and cuts self down*

*Tapes Rika up with PCV tape, Rika attempts to dodge but finds Moop has snuck up behind and gleefully helps.*

Moop is immune to duct tape. It is his domain and he is master.
*bows before the master of duct tape*
I am but a humble student.

Enjoy the forums!

*Grins up at B.I.C.*
Meet you at the bar. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 21 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #3

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Hallo and welcome fiesty one.

*passes up pomegrante*

Have fun posting!

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 21 2004, 12:58 AM
Post #4

ashblass: i see.. *takes note* so, if i see moop, do i fall down on my knees and worship? XD *squrims around in the pvc tape and calls up her agent to get her handy man to call her lader'store'owner'friend to bring a lader so that her agent could climb up and un pvc her.. only to realize that the cellphone is out of area @________@*

hm.. whats bic? and whers the bar? *searches and gets lost in the process*

funked0 out frog: thank you ^_____^ *Eats pomegranite hapilly* and believe me, i will biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Nov 21 2004, 01:09 AM
Post #5

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

Rar! Welcome to the forums. Thanks Ashbless biggrin.gif.

*checks and reinforces the tape*

Enjoy - there is more yummy, ticking, explodey noob based gifty goodness to come.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 21 2004, 01:13 AM
Post #6

Not what's a B.I.C. but who's a B.I.C.

Because I Can will probably come by and welcome you also. unsure.gif You should be okay. People mostly recover from the welcoming committee.....mostly.
*nods*

The Bar is over in Daft. So is Snugglebum's Harem if you fancy joining them. Come and go as you like. biggrin.gif

--------------------

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Opium
post Nov 21 2004, 03:22 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,423

Rika, my love! :waves from the other corner:
Glad to see you've joined. happy.gif No tirimisu for me; Ms. Gallagher wouldn't want that.

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 21 2004, 04:22 AM
Post #8

moop: *looks in notes* oh great one! m.. - cant read writing- ...
thank you for the welcome happy.gif but i dont think i need any more welcome gifts *shifty eyes* dry.gif unless they happen to be sticky sweet italian dessert dipped in rum *licks lips* =_=

Ashbless: mhm... so is that 'most' like a 1:10000000 ratio? or more of a 0: 23423523423423423 ? just wondering of course XD

Daft! woo!! someones called me that before... *thinks, but cant rememebr*

Opium: OPI ! sweetheart!!!!! *sudden serge of excitement that results in non-existent blood preasure swarms * <3 ~run and glomp~ phft! ms gallagher duesnt like anything @__@
for example: im listening to bjork while i type this. miss gallagher wouldnt like that
now... im not sleeping ... aha! but she doesnt like that either!

and now. im eating tirimasu, while listening to bjork, WHILE im NOT sleeping. if she found out, shed have a spaz attack. #rofl# cool.gif so be cool opi and join me in the tirimasu'i goodness XD

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 21 2004, 05:10 PM
Post #9

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

You honestly thought you'd get out of the welcome ritual!!! LMAO!!! Just wont happen round here there's a few to many experts and for once no one warned you about me! *dances with evilness* Mwahahar!!!!! evil.gif *stick on granade pulls pin and skips off*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 21 2004, 06:01 PM
Post #10

ahhhhhh nuuuu!!!! *runs in circles with fear... and when finally gets sense of direction back, remmebers the tirimasu and opi// grabs them both and runs in th opposite direction of the grenade... *

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 21 2004, 07:55 PM
Post #11

I've been brainwashed

Small problem with trying to run away from the granade 1. your still stuck to the ceiling that duct tape of Moop really wont go anywhere till you've enough post it's everything proof. and 2. the granade is stuck to you and the only way that glue will go anywhere is if it's hit by a large explosion. evil.gif Alot of research has been put into both these techneiques and a vast amout of testing (just check out the other noob threads) tongue.gif I think your about to be disconnected from that granade so I'm off. *wanders out of room*

BOOM!!!

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 21 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #12

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Oops! Was I too late? *stumbles through the smoke* ph34r.gif

Cath got to you first I see, well at least everyone's ensuring you have a thorough welome!

It's good to see that others are prepared however ineffectually to defy the expert duct tape applying skills of Moop. If you require any pointers on ambushing these sneaky characters just yell, it will be my pleasure. evil.gif

*hands up any-flavour-as-long-as-its-alcoholic cookies to the slightly soot stained figures*

Enjoy your welcome, see you around!

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Nov 21 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #13

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

*wanders in humming absent-mindedly*

*takes one look at noob on the ceiling and runs straight out again*

Uh-oh. Looks like we've got one of THOSE... perfect! Watch out Cath, Wyvern and I might soon have ourselves a new ally by the looks of things... evil.gif

And as for you, Rika, enjoy the forums and try not to stay out of trouble biggrin.gif

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 21 2004, 10:23 PM
Post #14

;_; thank you everyone (exceptional, wyvren, cath) for the warm welcomes laugh.gif dry.gif
*rika is all sooty now.. but the Tirimasu is sAFE!!! while being happy@ the safty of her cake, rika drops it.. and it lands on exceptional's head :cries:* im sorry ;___;

so... the only way i can get un-ductaped is to post eh? wink.gif il see what i can do ^________^

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 21 2004, 11:14 PM
Post #15

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

*sleeps in a welcoming and friendly way*

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 22 2004, 01:26 AM
Post #16

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Rika Chan! Here I warn everyone that I'm sensitive to duct tape adhesive... and *Achoo!* look here, I'm breaking out in hives! *Achoo!* (Pours bottle of solvent on duct tape. Duct tape peels away, dropping Quoth to the floor). Geez! I'll need a gallon of *Achoo!* Calamine, for this! (Wanders away, sneezing and cursing the whole way...).

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 22 2004, 10:55 PM
Post #17

aww..;__; poor quoth *wiggles over and gives him some medicine from her pocket *

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 22 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #18

I've been brainwashed

Oh! Have no worries Quoth is prefectly capable of looking after her self!! *Glares at her evil noob as Quoth walks off* mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 23 2004, 03:00 AM
Post #19

*Rika wonders if she is the 'evil noob' unsure.gif *

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 23 2004, 04:35 AM
Post #20

*wanders in, looks up at rika, grins*

*tapes a few hand and foot holds and levers herself up beside the forum member*
*passes over a cookie*

Do you know that if you try to pull out of the tape you'll probably slip free without any trouble? wink.gif

*Drops gently back down to the floor.*

*Wanders out*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Nov 24 2004, 04:46 PM
Post #21

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Belated Greetings. You do realise you are too post heavy for the duct-tape to hold you now

THUMP

You just fell

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 24 2004, 04:58 PM
Post #22

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

And before you can recover from the fall I come in and do this *fires weapon freezing you to the floor*.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 24 2004, 06:42 PM
Post #23

I've been brainwashed

QUOTE (rika-chan @ Nov 23 2004, 04:00 AM)
*Rika wonders if she is the 'evil noob'  unsure.gif *

Oh! No! That's Quoth I adopted her so she's MY evil Noob! Not that she's a noob any more. But She's Mine all Mine!!!!! Mwahahar!!!!!!!!! Or something like that anyway. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 25 2004, 09:29 AM
Post #24

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

Have pie *hands up pie*
Custard with that? smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
rika-chan
post Nov 27 2004, 05:21 AM
Post #25

Ashbless: wowies.. that never occured to me *scartches head

Cheese Moose : YAAAAYYY!! *takes of the fragments of ductape still on her..
can my tiramisu come down to?

Cath: aha.. i see *phew* ~sigh of relief

the lil pie fairy: oo!!! *is so excited to see a fairy* can i take a picture with you, and will you sign my pie? :giggle: thankoo. and no custard please. the tiramisu doesnt like it. -__-

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 06:08 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!