IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing Link...the Debunking Of..., Scary Photos...WARNING!!!!
altehase
post Nov 24 2004, 12:16 PM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

You wanted it...you gots it! Aardvark vs. Anteater...just not seeing it. If you look closely, I have produced a rendering of what Arthur would look like if he was more "aardvark like". Even more of an abomination than before. Why he came out as more of a "mule like" creature is simply left to be desired. My speculation is now for your enjoyment. In all reality, I don't honestly believe Arthur is "the" missing link, but quite possibly one of them. I mean, why else would the goings on in his town revolve around him?

Still think he's an aardvark now? Either Marc Brown needs glasses or he's out to take over the world by confusing the masses. Hey...that rhymes! Oh well, I'll save the world anyway I can at this point!

NEXT POST: Will be of various "Buster" photos and why I think he's just part of this whole "identity conspiracy". Please don't ask me to explain that phrase just yet...

Oh yeah, I have more "Bigfoot" photos that are in the process of being "enhanced". You'll soon see what he really is...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Nov 24 2004, 04:36 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,488

I still think he is a capybara

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Nov 24 2004, 06:35 PM
Post #3

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

Hmm I'm just not sure now that I've seen the aardvark pictures. So does this mean DW is also non classifiable? And what about Mr Ratburn?... ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Nov 24 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #4

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,488

DW is definatly a Misc. but Mr Ratburn is a rat.

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Nov 25 2004, 10:22 AM
Post #5

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

Cool...but the DW thing is verifiable. She's simply an offspring by the same parents that produced Arthur. Resemblance is obvious, just minus the hair. Though I believe that all the "female" species wear wigs. But that's another debate.

I was hoping no one would bring up the "Mr. Ratburn" angle. But I suppose there's no getting around it. He looks like a rat and his name sake appears to coincide with this notion. But he would be the only Arthurian character in which this revelation applies. Either it's a freakish coincidence, or Ratburn's a key piece of the puzzle. I've studied the "Ratburn" angle for many hours. The name itself sounds totally made up. When in fact, it is. No one in this current world has that last name. It is unique to him. All leads seem to point to a "rat". But if you look closely, he resembles another type of animal...the marsupial.

Just about any number of marsupials found in Aus, New Z and Taz. There might be a marsupial rat, I'm not sure. But there seems to be a marsupial just about everything else. Long pointed snout, round bulbous nose. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against rats. There very intelligent and highly adaptable. They're great survivors. Sure they spread disease, but so do humans. It's little wonder that Ratburn is a teacher and is feared by others.

Oh, I almost forgot. In Arthur's world, there's a cartoon character called "Bionic Bunny". They've shown it. It's obviously a rabbit or hare. I believe the only other instance in which a species is identified to any degree of particularity.

In any event, "Buster" rabbit or bunny or whatever he's called this week, will be dealt with in my next post very soon. Though you might be shocked as to my conclusions concerning his break away from the mainstream Arthur world.

"Hey Buster...!!" Get over yourself...I'm comin' for ya...you think the Spanish Inquisition was bad? By the time I get done with ya, I'll make even a hardened inquisiter blush.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:22 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!