IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird Matadream!, no dream guide can help with this one...
saucy_tara
post Nov 26 2004, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I had this bizzare dream about Mata last night. He was being chased by some strange girl who happened to be a Britney Spears lookalike.
All the papers got hold of it and they ran a poll to see who Mata should be with.
The favourite lady (according to votes, compatibility and looks of future children) was...Carol Vorderman! (British maths whizz/celeb/annoying person)

So, what does everyone think it means?
Am I going slightly mad??
And in the dream I had to watch them kiss and she looked like a weird shark... blink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 26 2004, 05:33 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I don't think you needed this dream to tell you, you are slightly mad. laugh.gif jk

I wish I knew what it meant, but alas poor Saucy, I don't.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
SPEAKERfortheLOS...
post Nov 30 2004, 08:16 PM
Post #3

Transdimensional Traveler

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,244

hmmm... it must be a premonition!

Mata will marry Carol Vorderman!

I can hear the wedding bells now!

Hmmmm.. hmm.. hm.. hm.. hmmmmmm... hmmm.. hmm.. hm..

--------------------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Jack of all trades, master of none,
though offtimes better than master of one.

Carpe Noctem, pro cras nos necemus
Carpe Diem, pro hodie nos mutiamo

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Dec 1 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #4

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I dream about forumites often. Most I don't remember. I remember getting into an arguement with Missy over which color was better: red or orange and Mata making an animation about eating dinner with his family. Not-too-long ago, I dreamed that Snuggs and I got trashed at this bar called Jackrabbits.

Dreaming about Spiffy doesn't count since she's my girlfriend. I dream about her often.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Dec 2 2004, 12:35 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

That is really quite traumatising.

The Vorderman used to be quite attractive fifteen years ago, but I was rather small in those days!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Dec 2 2004, 12:38 AM
Post #6

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

There was a thread in Daft about Matazone-related dreams once, I remember I once dreamed that Mata was a hamster and LoLo was a dinosaur of some description.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 2 2004, 12:58 AM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

dammit, why can't I have really trippy dreams like you lot? last dream I had I was being like a ball boy type person in some sporting event (wasn't tennis) and I was late and they didn't have any trainers in my size >_<.... they had salad though....nice dressing...kinda like at olive garden (GRR's @ olive garden)

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
arachnidoc17
post Dec 2 2004, 01:56 AM
Post #8

Entomophobic

Member No.: 1,231

One time, I had this weird dream I was in a roller coaster with little fat babies everywhere... They had MARS ATTACKS! heads on and they were staring at me... But then I go through a dark tunnel and I am suddenly in a car going through a really long car wash, REALLY fast.

--------------------
Myriad Reborn.

Have booze, will travel.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 2 2004, 05:02 AM
Post #9

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Last night I dreamt that a tall dark guy in a trenchcoat was chasing a midget and me with a scythe in the middle of some sort of small-town a-la House of 1,000 Corpses and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This was right after I was riding in a car with my mother and she was driving into everyone and everything in the Winn-Dixie parking lot back in SC and the impound people came to take away all cars like ours because they couldn't figure out which one was us. huh.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Dec 2 2004, 06:30 AM
Post #10

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

(Slightly off topic:) I have had many dreams set in a wooden house that is bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Often, there is either a shopping Mall in the basement, or there are tunnels in the basement that lead into a local mall. The tunnels are dank, with all kinds of pipes running through them. in one dream, one of the tunnels lead outside, to a cave at the foot of a cliff overlooking the ocean. Which was good, as we were being chased by a monster of some kind...

The house itself has many floors, and many of the upper floors are haunted. The last 'House' dream I had had myself and others exploring part of the house that was falling into disrepair... actually falling down in places. The weird part is that the house is always changing... It's the same house, but it's different, each time. And the dreams always take place inside the house. I never see what it looks like from outside... Weird.

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Dec 2 2004, 10:23 AM
Post #11

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I had a dream about three weeks ago that I went swimming with Oni, Evilspoon and Mr Teapot.

I have no explination for the swimming part or why it was these three Matazonians, seeing as I haven't met any of them. blink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Dec 2 2004, 10:41 AM
Post #12

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Dec 2 2004, 12:38 AM)
There was a thread in Daft about Matazone-related dreams once, I remember I once dreamed that Mata was a hamster and LoLo was a dinosaur of some description.

ha yeah, that jsut bought back my dream of mata being a vampire thing. i think its in that thread! /me goes off to find it

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Dec 2 2004, 12:02 PM
Post #13

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Dec 2 2004, 10:23 AM)
I had a dream about three weeks ago that I went swimming with Oni, Evilspoon and Mr Teapot.

I have no explination for the swimming part or why it was these three Matazonians, seeing as I haven't met any of them.  blink.gif

Had you been in IRC before you went to bed? I know I dream about things that happen in IRC sometimes.
That's sad, isn't it?

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Dec 2 2004, 01:12 PM
Post #14

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

I can't say I've ever had a dream featuring Matazone or anybody from here, but I did dream once about some people from another forum I visit frequently. I agree, it is a bit strange for people you've never actually met to be in a dream.

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Dec 2 2004, 01:24 PM
Post #15

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Had you been in IRC before you went to bed

Yeah, I was but I don't think Mr Teapot was there.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Dec 2 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #16

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

I dream about Mata all the time. His strong cyber punk stare, his rippling muscles, that Dreamy British Accent and Wit.

*sigh, swoon*

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Dec 2 2004, 08:05 PM
Post #17

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Dec 1 2004, 04:38 PM)

Are you subtly saying I'm old? laugh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
arachnidoc17
post Dec 2 2004, 11:12 PM
Post #18

Entomophobic

Member No.: 1,231

*Off-subject* When I'm NOT sleeping, some of the most disturbing images surface in my brain, travelling all the way from the deep, tormented catacombs of my brain. I should make haloween masks...

--------------------
Myriad Reborn.

Have booze, will travel.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Dec 3 2004, 04:16 PM
Post #19

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

I had another dream about Mata last night, I daren't go into details though... blush.gif blink.gif Stop it Tara!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Dec 13 2004, 01:22 PM
Post #20

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

A few nights ago Mata had a cameo in a dream. Main dream content escapes me as it was two nights and some studying ago. Whatever happened in the main dream beside the point, post happening I sat down in a coffee shop (still dreaming) to think/complain about it. Mata sat and had coffee with me. His basic take on my grumbles was to politely tell me to get my head out of my *ss and look around as the answers I needed for life were all around me. Good advice - Thanks Mata! laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 06:24 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!