> Maiden Century, Overly Dramatic Maiden Speech
Smiler
post Nov 29 2004, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I've done it! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I've broached and broken my first 100 posts on asite. ohmy.gif blink.gif huh.gif smile.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif I can never usually be bothered to stick around for this long 'cos its so unfriendly but here, HERE!! you are all beautifully gorgeously friendly and I can bounce about with pride at being one of Mata's loony lot. laugh.gif I'll even admit I didnt mind the initial taping to the ceiling or being bothered by lovely faeries! wink.gif

I'd like to thank Mata for doing the animations that dragged FaerieRyn here who dragged me (kicked actually) here.
FaerieRyn for the above
Wyvern for somewhat blindly adopting me- (The torture will start at any point in the unknown future you know wink.gif )
EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you who've posted replies, those of you that really wanted to but didnt ph34r.gif . Even those of you who just ignored me too- you dont know how much you've helped yourself so give yourselves a pat on the back.

FANK OO EVEWEEBODY biggrin.gif

Now... onto the next 100

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Nov 29 2004, 07:49 PM
Post #2

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,348

Congratulations !!!

You made it this far and I didn't scare/kill/frighten you away YEY!

I am so proud may you continue to bounce and post my little Noob! biggrin.gif

Also anytime you wish try the torture, feel free you will struggle I think. dry.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Nov 29 2004, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Awwhh, how cute happy.gif

I never did anything for having 100 posts.... or 200. Sortah got overlooked, methinks. Oooh well.

Great fun! Congradulations to you! *celebrates with cake sized cookies for everyone*

Edit: OR THREEHUNDRED! I didnt know I have over three hundred posts!!.... well then.... I'll celebrate once I get 10 more posts to reach 400 happy.gif

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Nov 29 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #4

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

Congrats to you *waves moddy pants in the air* biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 29 2004, 11:01 PM
Post #5

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Member No.: 535

Aw baby!!!! You are so sweeet. Here's wishing you many happy return posts

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 30 2004, 12:31 AM
Post #6

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Member No.: 1,379

mmMMMmmm PANTS!!! biggrin.gif

K!77y You'll have to do something for the 400 then! I insist! (humour me why dontcha?wink.gif )

FANK OO everybody smile.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Nov 30 2004, 09:36 AM
Post #7

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

well done!
*passes cake and hamsters jump out shouting congratulations*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:59 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!