IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Fruitless Wonder..., Crap...it's Christmas!
altehase
post Dec 2 2004, 02:43 AM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer is on TV right now...the original one. You know, the stop-motion animation one? I haven't seen it since I was a kid. I forgot how flippen cool it was. I was surprised that I remembered so much.

"The tenor section was weak..!"

I remembered Yukon Cornelius...though I didn't remember him packing a Colt single action army. Chrome with stag grips. First on my Christmas list...

"A Charlie in the box..." I believe this is what I'm getting everyone for Christmas this year.

I'm watching the show trying to find the hidden messeges...I think I've found one so far?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Dec 2 2004, 06:02 AM
Post #2

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

Hidden messages? What hidden messages? blink.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 2 2004, 01:05 PM
Post #3

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

Umm...I don't think I've ever seen that...but yeah, there are messages??

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Dec 2 2004, 03:04 PM
Post #4

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Member No.: 1,018

I originaly didn't input the hidden messege I discovered because I didn't want you to laugh at me. It's early in the movie, the little "misfit" elf runs away from Santa's workshop. He takes only one possesion...his book on "Dentistry". Later, he uses the knowledge gained within the book to help disable a large monster. Shortly thereafter, the moster is supposedly killed. Though not without the sacrifice of one of the elf's friends. The elf appeared indifferent and even though the friend and the monster turn up later in the movie unharmed, the little misfit elf returns home as if nothing ever happened.
He then opens up a dental practice in Santa's workshop. He recieves no fees for his work but instead is compensated by way of room and board. From the lack of expression on the elf's face, it is near impossible to surmise whether or not the elf is satisfied with the nature of these conditions.

By now I have forgotten exactly what messege I had ascertained at the time. But I believe it had something to do with the age old adage...you can't go home again. Or maybe it had something to do with "What if he had brought along a different book?" In any event, when I first ran away from home, I brought along a large poster in which to color animals on. Had I ran into a large monster, this would have done me little good. Of course, I chickened out on the edge of town and returned home. The friend I left with was quite put off by my lack of resolve, but like the elf, I too remained indifferent.

Oh, I still dabble in artwork though. But like the elf, I make no money from it...

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Dec 4 2004, 04:49 AM
Post #5

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

blink.gif And here I thought that the message was that Santa was really a bigot and opportunist, who turned his back on the differently abled until they proved useful to him... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 02:39 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!