IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Evil Kitten, he sucks your soul...
Feyliya
post Dec 6 2004, 07:56 AM
Post #1

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

One of my best friends got a new kitten a while back. She told me he was adorable, sweet, loving, adorable, cute, adorable....you get the picture. What she didn't tell me was that he was eeeevil. Oh so evil. Pure evil wrapped in an adorable fluffy body with a even more deceptively sweet face. But the eyes don't lie. Oh no, they don't!

BEHOLD!!!! Undeniable proof that the kitten named Vanyel is pure, candy-coated evil! Can you see the awesome depths of his malice in his eyes? Can you feel him sucking at your soul with just a glance? Be afraid people, be very afraid! For once you've felt the evil that lies within, you will be forever changed! I put the picture of pure evil up on my desktop, not knowing that I would lose pieces of my soul every time I looked upon it, and now I fear I cannot change it! If I changed it, Master Van would be sad, and I would feel true PAIN!

Flee while you can! Save your soul, and your sanity! For the love of God/dess/giant blow-up sheep in the sky, do not look upon his face for too long! For therein lies madness!

[I've fixed the link for you, it was going to Microsoft.com for some reason, which is good enough evidence of evil for me... - Mata]

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
oxym0ronical
post Dec 6 2004, 08:27 AM
Post #2

badfish

Member No.: 139

Oh lordy.. any kitten that looks like that has to be evil. I know this because that's exactly what my boy looks like, and he's satan reincarnated. ..I still want the kitten though!

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Dec 6 2004, 11:11 AM
Post #3

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Dec 6 2004, 07:56 AM)
BEHOLD!!!! Undeniable proof that the kitten named Vanyel is pure, candy-coated evil! Can you see the awesome depths of his malice in his eyes? Can you feel him sucking at your soul with just a glance? Be afraid people, be very afraid! For once you've felt the evil that lies within, you will be forever changed! I put the picture of pure evil up on my desktop, not knowing that I would lose pieces of my soul every time I looked upon it, and now I fear I cannot change it! If I changed it, Master Van would be sad, and I would feel true PAIN!

Flee while you can! Save your soul, and your sanity! For the love of God/dess/giant blow-up sheep in the sky, do not look upon his face for too long! For therein lies madness!

But Feyliya, I heard that you enjoyed feeling true PAIN! laugh.gif

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Dec 6 2004, 12:09 PM
Post #4

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

ahhh - hes just an ickle kitten!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 6 2004, 02:24 PM
Post #5

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

my kitten's eviler than yours tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
lar_di_dar
post Dec 6 2004, 02:31 PM
Post #6

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,526

blink.gif i think your cat has gangrene tongue.gif

--------------------
If you marry your sister are you your own kids uncle?

+Quote Post
Azrael The Cat
post Dec 6 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #7

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,228

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Dec 6 2004, 09:24 AM)
my kitten's eviler than yours tongue.gif

It's the Dune Kitty! Evil scourge of the sands of Arrakis! Demonical companion of Shai-Hullud! Run for you lives! Run for your lives!........ Just make sure you do it on rock and preferably in non-rhythmic motion or he might sense your footsteps through the sand....... Unless of course, he's really a Graboid kitty from Perfection, Nevada, which means he might morph into something even eviller, in which case, you're definitelly doomed..........

--------------------
I thought she would be Morticia to my Gomez, but she ended up being Lenore to my Mr. Gosh.

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Dec 7 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #8

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

*Feels. Soul. Sucking. Away."

No, wait, its just an asthma attack.

Phew, that was clos....

*dies*

(tongue.gif)

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Black-Wings
post Dec 7 2004, 10:11 PM
Post #9

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 1,371

dancing hamster guy Posted Yesterday, 01:09 PM

Kittens and cats eat hamsters you know.

That kitten is Satan. But then, all cats/kittens are I guess. I mean, the neighbours cats used to come into garden and eat all the baby rabbits legs off... ewww.

SPS... WHAT THE HELL happened to that... that.... thing????? huh.gif

Ooo yeah.. just thought I'd add-You said adorable twice Feyliya wink.gif

--------------------
If I die before I'm waked, allow me lord to rock out naked :b

VOTE BROTHER BLACK SHEEP.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Dec 7 2004, 11:05 PM
Post #10

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

The link just keeps bringing me back here...

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 8 2004, 06:39 AM
Post #11

Voices, just right click the link, go to properties, then copy and paste the location into your browser. For some reason my freewebs site just doesn't like linking at all. At least it isn't going to the Microsh!t website anymore...

I have finally managed to find a way to defeat the evil kitten! The power of my sad Tigger-kitty broke the evil Van-kitty's soul-sucking spell. My mother emailed me a new picture of my baby and he looks so sad and pathetic... ::schniffles:: ::cries:: I miss my little foot buddy...

*edit
Does anyone here know a good way to ship a cat cross-country? I miss him so much, I just can't stand being without him for much longer.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Dec 9 2004, 01:22 AM
Post #12

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

I recently received a photo from a cousin, of a truly evil kitty named Mudslide terrorising an entire innocent village! ... For a new Dimension of Terror... Behold! Mudslide, The Destroyer!

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Dec 9 2004, 10:50 AM
Post #13

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

The Fiend! Is no place safe from his evil marauding!

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Dec 9 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #14

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Dec 7 2004, 11:11 PM)
dancing hamster guy Posted Yesterday, 01:09 PM

Kittens and cats eat hamsters you know.

That kitten is Satan. But then, all cats/kittens are I guess. I mean, the neighbours cats used to come into garden and eat all the baby rabbits legs off... ewww.

Ooo yeah.. just thought I'd add-You said adorable twice Feyliya wink.gif

cats don't really eat hamsters - do they?
sad.gif

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 9 2004, 06:00 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Black-Wings @ Dec 7 2004, 10:11 PM)

Just a little genetic experiment wink.gif

photoshop dear, photoshop

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 10 2004, 10:44 AM
Post #16

Tigger hates you all because one of you stole his human away from him.

http://www.freewebs.com/feyliya/Tiggit.JPG

--------------------

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Dec 10 2004, 11:31 PM
Post #17

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

Awww, it's sooo cute! wub.gif
I really wish I had a web cam! that way, I could all show you my kitten, the wondercat, spitch.
she really is a spaz sometimes...

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 11 2004, 11:56 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Dec 10 2004, 10:44 AM)
Tigger hates you all because one of you stole his human away from him.

http://www.freewebs.com/feyliya/Tiggit.JPG

I think he's probably more pissed off about the thing on his collar, I know I would be if I was a cat...either that or someone confiscated his drilling equipment, if thats the case, expect a mouse head on your pillow in the morning tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 12 2004, 02:08 PM
Post #19

Actually, funny you should mention a mouse head.... Tigger caught his first mouse EVER just the other day. Mom said she heard a squeak in the kitchen, went to investigate, and there's Tiggit with a live, wriggling mousie in his jaws.

Now, if we were stupid enough to steal his drilling equipment, Tigger wouldn't just leave a dead mouse on our pillow. Oh no. He'd do it Godfather style. He knows how to get things done right, gosh darn it! No cat of mine would ever turn out to be a slacker!

And as for those things on his collar, where I'm from it's the law that all pets must have their vet information on their collars. That big red metal thing has a list of all his most recent shots, and his vet's phone number. The little purple dangly heart-shaped thing there has his name and my mother's phone number and address on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 12 2004, 02:19 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Dec 12 2004, 02:08 PM)
And as for those things on his collar, where I'm from it's the law that all pets must have their vet information on their collars.  That big red metal thing has a list of all his most recent shots, and his vet's phone number.  The little purple dangly heart-shaped thing there has his name and my mother's phone number and address on it.

but couldn't you come up with something a little more manly than a red thing with a purple love heart? Maybe a spiked collar? though that'd make him look gay in an entirely new way...

...poor bugger

tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Black-Wings
post Dec 12 2004, 02:23 PM
Post #21

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 1,371

Can't you just have those little silver tubey things that hang from a colar containing all the details of the pet?>

--------------------
If I die before I'm waked, allow me lord to rock out naked :b

VOTE BROTHER BLACK SHEEP.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 12 2004, 02:35 PM
Post #22

You know SPS, I never thought of it that way. But then again, Tiggit's not exactly a man anymore.... blink.gif

BlackWings, we could. But they're expensive and annoying to update regularly. The thingie with the vet info on it came free from our vet, and the one with Tiggit's name on it was $2.00 out of an engraving machine at Wal-Mart.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 05:48 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!