Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mata Mata Everywhere!
NoName4444
post Mar 3 2003, 12:03 AM
Post #1

w00t! I'm back! At least for a bit. er... Hi!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 35

it was really cool today. I was in the dining hall at my college, and I saw some goth guy. Course the first thing i thought was, "I wonder if he's seen lgg." A second later, his girlfriend (it appeared) walked over to him, and was wearing a mitten's shirt! I was like omfg, that's so cool. But yea, right now Mata's counter is up to 331,877... that's a lots of peeps.

So yea, where has everyone else seen traces of Mata, or have meet random peeople who would understand if you told them you could smell their brains ph34r.gif

--------------------
I am Mysterious Posting Man! A proud member of OPLI.
Showing up to fight spam across the world!
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!
Proud owner of the Vodka Imp named Poot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 3 2003, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I have yet to see one of Mata's shirt in my poser town. They wouldn't know a real goth if the spiked collar hit them in the face.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 3 2003, 12:36 AM
Post #3

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

for some reason, everyone i ask has seen matazone but never wears a t-shirt or talks about it. and they're some of the members on this forum. i guess they consider matazone to cultish for conformist manhatten.... damn conformists.

+Quote Post
Smallsam
post Mar 3 2003, 12:52 AM
Post #4

Love me?

Member No.: 17

They wouldn't know a real goth if the spiked collar hit them in the face.

dude, that would hurt a lot... huh.gif

+Quote Post
Mata
post Mar 3 2003, 11:08 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

I have sent quite a few t-shirts to NY so they are around, it's just a really big city!

NY and SF are my biggest locations in the US, east coast cynics and west coast hippies both liking the same thing? Scandalous.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Mar 3 2003, 07:34 PM
Post #6

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 3 2003, 11:08 AM)
NY and SF are my biggest locations in the US, east coast cynics and west coast hippies both liking the same thing? Scandalous.

I'm working on Seattle. The Conform, Consume Obey message of the Snaffleburger get's regular outings aboard my back, but this place is perhaps a tad too straightlaced to consider satire like that.

Or maybe I'm just not going to the right places....

I'm still waiting for someone to recognise it and approach me so that I can namedrop...

"Mata? Yeah, I knew him from way back before he was famous. He used to be a chimneysweep back then. Of couse, these days, he has trained meerkats to clean his chimney for him - the trappings of celebrity, eh? At least he hasn't forgotten who his friends are. Only last week, I got a big package of bubble wrap in the post from him. Bless."

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 3 2003, 09:06 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Hey not all Californians are hippies! We just like hugging tress and stuff. haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
spuglet
post Mar 3 2003, 09:11 PM
Post #8

I don't need no stinkin' title

Member No.: 38

it really is terrible. i have never EVER seen anyone in a t-shirt from here. granted i dont have one yet..and no-one knew of this wonderful world until i told them but still.....
i do live in such a backwards place. its so unfair.

--------------------
I'll sleep when i'm alive and live when i'm dead.

+Quote Post
witchblade_babe
post Mar 3 2003, 10:54 PM
Post #9

Worrying

Member No.: 45

if i saw one in the one block wonder i live in i think i'd eather die from shock or laughing so hard b/c the people here are all wantabes and it tickes me off dry.gif . only thing they good at is the whole cowboy/ country people thing. its sad isnt it that we a 500 people school have the highest pragancy(sp?) rate in the state. though we actualy have a group of goths in my school i laugh anyway.. i'd be friends with them if they was true ph34r.gif blink.gif oh well

--------------------
"say, so what your really trying to say is that you are somehow saying that what im saying about who i say i am is that im not really saying who im saying to say of whom i really am?"

~loneliness is like saran wrap
~love is like a brick
~spiritrality is like a prezel but not as salty
~death is like a goldfish
~self-pity is like a bad tamale
~confusion is like the flower

my noob is el_diablo4107 wheather he likes it or not :P naaa MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 3 2003, 11:39 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Would they know what a goth was if a spiked collar hit them in the eye?

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 3 2003, 11:40 PM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

Just have to say, damn I'm already up to the worrying stage......My homework is suffering! Oh well I have no life won't take me much time to catch back up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 3 2003, 11:44 PM
Post #12

who cares about homework? ohhhh right the world does.... dammit... then i've got about a year of homework to do..... dry.gif

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Mar 4 2003, 12:27 AM
Post #13

w00t! I'm back! At least for a bit. er... Hi!

Member No.: 35

hehe, I got so backed up in hw, I was on my computer for close to 8 hours straight doing homework and coding. In the end, it got me carpal tunnel syndrom! Moral of the story is.... I dono, but I still have a lot of hw to do, and now I have a gimp hand... sad.gif

--------------------
I am Mysterious Posting Man! A proud member of OPLI.
Showing up to fight spam across the world!
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!
Proud owner of the Vodka Imp named Poot.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 4 2003, 01:14 AM
Post #14

crazi

Member No.: 20

homework.......OH thats the thing i do at 3 every morning right?

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Mar 4 2003, 01:21 AM
Post #15

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I've never seen evidence of Mata fandom in my hometown - that's why I try extra hard to spread the word, using the powers of my Mittens and Mr. Snaffleburger T-shirts!

Don't fret too much about the homework. It doesn't matter if you leave it till the last minute - that's why God made coffee!

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 4 2003, 02:20 AM
Post #16

tell that to my parents. PLEASE!

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 4 2003, 02:26 AM
Post #17

crazi

Member No.: 20

haha the way i get away with it is i have a "computer room" small isolated little dark hole with many wires crossing through it. i hide in there. all day. then i do my hw when nobody is awake and i have nothing to do. my parents are sleeping and they think i already did it. haha dumbasses.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Mar 5 2003, 04:50 AM
Post #18

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 3 2003, 06:08 AM)

Don't forget us US Midwest hilbillies, Mata, we're as crazy as the rest of them! blink.gif

+Quote Post
witchblade_babe
post Mar 5 2003, 05:45 AM
Post #19

Worrying

Member No.: 45

QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 3 2003, 04:39 PM)
Would they know what a goth was if a spiked collar hit them in the eye?

all but one guy i do believe so(not even sure bout him but does pull off the goth look well) tis very sad waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want outa here ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
"say, so what your really trying to say is that you are somehow saying that what im saying about who i say i am is that im not really saying who im saying to say of whom i really am?"

~loneliness is like saran wrap
~love is like a brick
~spiritrality is like a prezel but not as salty
~death is like a goldfish
~self-pity is like a bad tamale
~confusion is like the flower

my noob is el_diablo4107 wheather he likes it or not :P naaa MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 5 2003, 12:16 PM
Post #20

noooo! don't go! sad.gif

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 23 2003, 05:51 PM
Post #21

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

nope, no mata peeps here. however whenever i meet someone i convert them to mataism. i also write Conform, Consume, OBEY! on everything, usually with a little text on the bottom saying matazone.co.uk
but no, no people walking around in mata tshirts or anything, though i do occasionally hear matazone quotes from people ive converted.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
deadlyinbedly
post Nov 23 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 339

I think a lot of you are pretty unfair people......your generalising your whole towns when you can't know what EVERYONE is like.....

perhaps they have no interest in Matazone or anything associated with it because they have more important things to than order pricey items from the internet when they can get a plain shirt or the like for much less.....

and yes, I know some people buy expensive brand clothes for appearances sake only....but then you are judging these people...calling them posers....when that is what some of you accuse them of being.....so Id just like to end by sayin....hypocrisy.....

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 23 2003, 06:05 PM
Post #23

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

deadly...why are you hear if your just going to bash everyone? ive looked at your _8_ posts and i see mostly trolling like posts. they havetheir opinions of other people, no matter how biased. i think you could find a nicer way of saying "your all hypocrites". btw...do you know what hypocrite means? a lot of people use the word cos it sounds fancy and offensive...and it didnt seem to me to work in context...so your just making youself sound worse.

my unbiased input/suggestion

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
deadlyinbedly
post Nov 23 2003, 06:08 PM
Post #24

yes I do......these people are judging people who 'pose' as they call it.....when in other posts the same people accuse others of judging them....making them hypocrites.......

easy enough isnt it? glad I could sort out your confusion

+Quote Post
deadlyinbedly
post Nov 23 2003, 06:10 PM
Post #25

and im not hear simply to bash people......but many people in this forum seem to live in their own little worlds where theirs is the only will that matters.....some of them need to be woken up , you included....

ps, sorry for the double post but sometimes inspiration grabs me a second or 2 too late

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 06:35 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!