IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Winter Celebrations, How'd they go?
Kitty
post Dec 25 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #1

Professionally Unprofessional

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 580

I just had my christmas.... a nice dinner and then.... presents. It was rather nice while we were all together, but once I left the room everything fell apart. This time of the year has been depressing to me the past few years....
But there was lots of smiles and no arguing so thats always good....

How about you guys? What went over?

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Dec 25 2004, 04:46 AM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

So far, all I've had is the annual lazy Christmas Eve dinner, which is always cheap Chinese takeout... all's well in the world thus far. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Dec 25 2004, 05:28 AM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Most of my winter celebrating has already been done, but Christmas Day we are going bowling. =D The alley is abandoned (we did this two years ago, no one else there!) But it's open at noon!

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Witless
post Dec 25 2004, 12:19 PM
Post #4

happy.. sad.. happy

Member No.: 1,536

two people coming around for christmas this year!, considering how little I get along with my family.. and how my friends normally spend time with there families. That's a really big deal!

Plan to go on a DVD marathon after christmas dinner, which will consist of, Kill bill (volumes 1&2), Dogma, Resovoir Dogs, and Pulp Fiction! Good times to be had!

--------------------
"I'm an introvert, I think you're wonderful and I like you, but please now shush"
"Science is just organised common sense"
"All generalizations are dangerous, even this one."
"You are unique, just like everybody else."

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Dec 25 2004, 01:07 PM
Post #5

I'm glad to hear that so far the holidays are being good to everyone ^^

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Dec 25 2004, 01:59 PM
Post #6

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Member No.: 1,469

mine were good. a decent dinner, relaxed attitude and i scraped a decent loot too. oh my sister loved the skirts tops and cape i made her. my brother liked the leather wrist band i got him apparently his friend Charlie has one like it but not quite as cool. and my mother informed my siblings that nobody unshowered would eat turkey so they made good use of the bath robe i made her dry.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Dec 25 2004, 08:11 PM
Post #7

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I guess mine was good... my parents keep arguing but I don't mind. I got a cell phone and my own screenname. I don't know what to do with them. biggrin.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Dec 25 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #8

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

I spent most of my Christmas Day being driven round and round the M25 by my parents who KEPT missing the junction and then insisting that the quickest way was to go all the way back round because otherwise they would get lost. After going round twice and then getting the map out we managed to reach our destination- my grandmother's house- only 4 hours late, which was quite fortunate really as she had timed the cooking wrong and had Christmas dinner ready 4 hours late too smile.gif

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Dec 25 2004, 10:36 PM
Post #9

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

I'm sick as a dog and so is Laramon. Larry actually has lost his voice. sad.gif We missed out on Christmas Eve dinner at my aunt's house yesterday, and we're missing out on going out with friends today. dry.gif

But this is still deffinitely the best December holiday season I've ever had. I've got Larry, I'm stress-free, and I'm actually happy! And we did get a plate of Christmas Eve dinner ham from my aunt for dinner last night. And this year I got the best loot I've ever gotten! biggrin.gif
/me <3 my new James Bond Zippo Lighter Digital Camera!

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Dec 26 2004, 02:07 AM
Post #10

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

well, get better soon!
*hands over chicken soup*
always heals everything..except tumors...

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Dec 26 2004, 03:59 AM
Post #11

It seems everyone is getting sick.... then again, it is winter. *offers Feyliya a cookie since she already has soup*

I went to my friends house for acctual christmas, It was fun ^^ Opened my pressies from them.... I got a nice leather bound journal, a thermos (so I can take coffee to school....) a new copy of a book someone decided to rip up last school year (!!! =(!! ) and ummm.... a bookmark ^^ Also got a copy of Shrek 2 but since they were addicted to watching it, its not in my posession as of the moment.... Heh.

So that was good ^^ I dont usually get to hang out with here much. I guess that makes christmas a little better for me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Dec 26 2004, 10:43 AM
Post #12

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

's good.

I'm drunkenly! Well, not as much anymore. Just a biiit tipsy still. It's wearing off, though.

I did the family thing on Christmas Eve, then todayyy...jon (as in, formerly known as Cheese on here) convinced me to get drunk on my webcam. badbad. I have a picture of me as my avatar on Yahoo, and he did a screencap of sober me on the avatar next to drunken me on the webcam. V. bad. I prefer the looks of sober me.

I had a very happy holidays though. My dad was a redneck, as per usual, and I got the presents I wanted. And if any of you make fun of me for my drunken posting, there will be severe punchings headed your way! tongue.gif I am quite coherent, thank you.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Dec 26 2004, 11:50 AM
Post #13

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

My holiday was quite cool but it may be getting scarier. I spent xmas day eating, opening very cool presents from family who actually got it right this year! (webcam, tons of faerie statues, Britney Sears album, make up brushes, a barbie etc) I then passed out in front of the TV and generally had a good evening.

Today however my younger sister and her fiancee (gak!) are coming down from newcastle to say hi. I love my siter to bits but she is very Hyacynth Bucket (pronounced Bouquet for those of you who don't know who I mean)

Monday I have smiler coming round too which will be fantastic but in the meantime I have to put up with disapproving looks from her highness and completely unwitting remarks from my mother on my single status. Love family!
ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

unsure.gif

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:22 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!