IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Wondering, Medicines and all that..
Black-Wings
post Jan 3 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #1

Probably sees visions

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,371

I keep on getting this awful tummy thing.. apparantly it's my large intestine going into spasm. hmm. The second time it happened was when I was staying with my penpal in France. Luckily her uncle was there and he's a doctor and so he gave me some pills which I could take home. Now the pills have run out and I am getting the tummy thing more frequently and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good medicines for 'pain arising from the gastric something or other'.. don't quite remember what was on the packet.. but basically to stop my large intestine from causing too much trouble...

--------------------
If I die before I'm waked, allow me lord to rock out naked :b

VOTE BROTHER BLACK SHEEP.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Jan 3 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

Hmm, sounds like you need an anti-spasmodic. Mefenemic Acid should help, it's a painkiller with anti-spasmodic action. Also, Lomotil may help, you'll need a prescription from the doc for both of these.
Or, you could try chamomile tea, it's very good for calming the intestinal spasms down.
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Black-Wings
post Jan 3 2005, 07:13 PM
Post #3

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 1,371

oooh, yay!! Thank you.. the chamomile tea has worked really well this time! smile.gif

--------------------
If I die before I'm waked, allow me lord to rock out naked :b

VOTE BROTHER BLACK SHEEP.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Jan 3 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #4

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

Aww, poor Black-Wings. I hope you feel better. smile.gif

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jan 5 2005, 01:12 AM
Post #5

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

When I had trouble with that it was because I had an allergy to shellfish. Mayhap you should have an allergy test? And if you think I might be right, you can also slim down your diet to just a few things and slowly add back in other ingredients and see if you can pinpoint what it is...

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Jan 5 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Do note though Black Wings, if they start to get more frequent, or more painful, don't hesitate to consult your GP. Yeah, it may a cliché, but that's what the guy is there for. I can't state that enough. GPs are gods! laugh.gif

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:38 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!