IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello!, I get to be a newbie all over again!
I_am_the_best
post Jan 7 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Dirty Laundry

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,573

Hi!!
I have always wanted to be a newbie because like Ki77y I just went straight to 'daft'. O ho, well, in a way I'm a newbie, yep smile.gif I'm really black-wings, but jut for a little while I will use this because oh the mortification when my sister anounced that she'd read everything I'd posted, and we don't exactly have a very good relationship anyway...

Edit: And I'm not the best, but I couldn't be bothered to think of anything to put...

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Jan 7 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Well hello Blackwings, I mean I_am_the_best. Have the usual greeting gift and pop round to Tribe Wyvern etc. God I'm tired

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Jan 7 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #3

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Oooh! SNEAKY! wink.gif

*hands over any-flavour-cookie and a humming oval matchbox*

Hope the plan works come by the tribe and let us know! biggrin.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Jan 8 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 7 2005, 10:01 PM)
Hi!!
I have always wanted to be a newbie because like Ki77y I just went straight to 'daft'. O ho, well, in a way I'm a newbie, yep smile.gif I'm really black-wings, but jut for a little while I will use this because oh the mortification when my sister anounced that she'd read everything I'd posted, and we don't exactly have a very good relationship anyway...

Edit: And I'm not the best, but I couldn't be bothered to think of anything to put...

But you haven't posted anything dodgy have you? blink.gif

Or have you... _

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 8 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #5

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

I wouldn't really care who it was logging in as someone else. If you come here and you're a noob you're still gonna get the cleansing. OK

*fires flamethrower at I am the best*

Here's your extinguisher.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Jan 8 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #6

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

QUOTE (little_bear @ Jan 8 2005, 01:10 AM)
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 7 2005, 10:01 PM)
Hi!!

But you haven't posted anything dodgy have you? blink.gif

Or have you..._ tongue.gif

Haha.. well no, but even the mention of boys and KABOOM SPLAT!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Jan 8 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #7

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

Whoa, Black-Wings... could you at least change your avatar to the same one or something, that way I won't get so confused!
But no, I never had a n00b thread of my own either, although I did got through the duct-taping process in the same thread as Wyvern, I believe. smile.gif

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
shabbalabbadingd...
post Jan 9 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #8

More proficient guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,574

QUOTE (Because I can @ Jan 7 2005, 08:28 PM)
I wouldn't really care who it was logging in as someone else. If you come here and you're a noob you're still gonna get the cleansing. OK

i'm a noob too. ph34r.gif hello, everyone.

--------------------
Ride the Wild Paramecium

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 9 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #9

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (shabbalabbadingdong @ Jan 8 2005, 10:53 PM)
i'm a noob too.  ph34r.gif  hello, everyone.

OOOOH! Purty Avatar! Shiny! laugh.gif
Welcome aboard, and here's a raincheck for a welcoming gift. I seem to be out of stock, at the moment... Still trying to find something unique to give people... I've been through AArdvarks, badgers, Moonpies™, Cherry Coke™, ants of assorted flavors/abilities, and assorted gadgets... Whew! I'm out of ideas! Help! laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 9 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #10

Meow!

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 7 2005, 05:01 PM)
Hi!!

You should have consulted one of us... I could have given you dozens of possibilities... How about Nightwing? Nocturne? Creature of the night? Nightmist? Knightwing? Noble Knight? Nightforce? Voices of the night? Nightchilde? I could go on for pages, just based on 'Blackwings'... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 9 2005, 03:22 AM
Post #11

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (shabbalabbadingdong @ Jan 9 2005, 02:53 AM)

Yep you too *fires at shabbalabbadingdong* you can use the same extinguisher as I am the best.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 9 2005, 03:23 AM
Post #12

I pull the wings off god

QUOTE (shabbalabbadingdong @ Jan 9 2005, 02:53 AM)

Yep you too *fires at shabbalabbadingdong* you can use the same extinguisher as I am the best.

[EDIT] damned dial up connections

--------------------

+Quote Post
shabbalabbadingd...
post Jan 9 2005, 03:25 AM
Post #13

More proficient guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,574

QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Jan 8 2005, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (shabbalabbadingdong @ Jan 8 2005, 10:53 PM)

OOOOH! Purty Avatar! Shiny! laugh.gif
Welcome aboard, and here's a raincheck for a welcoming gift. I seem to be out of stock, at the moment... Still trying to find something unique to give people... I've been through AArdvarks, badgers, Moonpies™, Cherry Coke™, ants of assorted flavors/abilities, and assorted gadgets... Whew! I'm out of ideas! Help! laugh.gif

haha, thank you for the excellent e-welcome. perhaps a lou diamond phillips mug? Eeh. blink.gif

--------------------
Ride the Wild Paramecium

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Jan 9 2005, 04:01 AM
Post #14

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

well, um...here anyway
*hands both "noobs" a kitten*
their trained to hunt down hamsters and peanut-butter ants.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 14 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #15

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

*granades shabbalabbadingdong and I am the best get caught in the explosion* One granade per person alright dont get greedy Blackwings! tongue.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Jan 14 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #16

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

haha, thank you for the excellent e-welcome. perhaps a lou diamond phillips mug? Eeh.  blink.gif

Welcome there matey, afraid I dont have any mugs and it seems a little late to help you avoid the flaming and explosions! blink.gif
Have a matchbox anyway they always come in handy when you least expect it!

*hands over mirrored purring matchbox*

Oh, look at that it matches your avatar now that doesnt happen often you know!
Enjoy your stay and come visit the Tribe sometime we're a friendly lot really, hardly ever bite! tongue.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Jan 16 2005, 10:02 AM
Post #17

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

Hello! Have a beanbag, and come over to Tribe Wyvern for a cookie when you get the chance! smile.gif

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 17 2005, 06:38 AM
Post #18

Meow!

(Strange shiny ball rolls into thread, emitting puffs of smoke and steam, and producing sounds like far away voices. What the voices are saying isn't clear, but occasionally, the faint sound of laughter can be heard, as if in response to a witty saying or joke... The ball rolls to the exact center of the room, and begins spinning, faster and faster, burying itself in the floor, until it can no longer be seen, only heard...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Jan 18 2005, 02:08 AM
Post #19

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

*wanders in following shiny thing*

Oh, It's gone. huh.gif

*notices Noobs*

Hi shabbalabbadingdong! Welcome.

*whips out ducttape and tapes up shabbalabbadingdong beside a simply enormous duct tape cocoon*

Moop is in there somewhere, maybe, so I get to welcome you in the pretty much -traditional way. biggrin.gif

*wanders back out in search of more shiny things*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 21 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #20

Meow!

Removed

This post has been edited by Quoth(The Raven): Jan 22 2005, 03:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:15 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!