Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Hates Me - Part Ii..., "The Ambiguously Evil Photoshoppe"
altehase
post Jan 9 2005, 12:31 PM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

Since someone ( I won't name names) found it upon themselves to erroneously "critique" my photoshopping...I will now present you with this challenge of challenges...BEHOLD...the ambiguously evil Sonny Swayze! Be careful...he spits!

Only one of these (3) disturbing photos are real. (2) are fake as the day is long. Without staring too hard, as this may cause leprosy, try and figure out which is the real Sonny and which two are as bogus as his patronage.

I don't know what the winners will receive as a reward. But I can assure you that in the future...you are less likely to make the same mistakes that I have.

Good luck...be sure to wash your eyes out after viewing this post:)

Sonny muss eine Lektion gelehrt werden...!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jan 9 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #2

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,102

I think SuperSwayze is real.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
DarkInferno
post Jan 9 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Serpents hide behind your eyes

Member No.: 346

1) possible.. all colours look about right. no seams...
2) seam left hand temple, in his hair..
3) fake for obvious reasons. (forget kennedy's magic bullet, this guy has a magic sun)

the skin tones? 1) asian 2) white 3) black

i might be wrong but i've got to go for 1.

--------------------

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
- Bill Hicks

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jan 9 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #4

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I agree with DarkInferno - definately number 1 is real.

I think you photoshopped the hat in, to throw us off the trail. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 10 2005, 01:35 AM
Post #5

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

2 and 3 are fake. The angles, colors, and cutout around the face are pretty obvious.

But it's definitely better. Keep trying. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
altehase
post Jan 10 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #6

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

AHA! It was a trick question...they're ALL bogus. Though I do apologize for the deceit, I figured it was the best way to prove my point. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is that evil is in the eye of the beholder. It's either that or something to do with Sonny refusing to answer his IM. To be honest, I've forgotten...

Anyways, I would like to thank those of you that had the guts to give it your best shot. The REAL Sonny Swayze WILL be revealed in a future post. Sooner than later I assure you. I can only hope that all is forgiven by then. Until then...bear with me on this one, Ok?

Greeneyes: Your use of the term "Superswayze" moved me to tears. Of joy that is. It was not only unprecedented but delightfully emphatic. English courage is safe and sound with you!

DarkInferno: What can I say, you can always be relied upon for your candor and finite resolve. I knew I coudn't pull a fast one by you! Your "magic sun" theory is enough to make anyone think twice. Though Sonny did have a mullet at one time, and you probably didn't know that, you used it to your advantage and stopped me dead in my tracks! I gracefully bow before you!

Snugglebum: Your legend, as always, preceeds you. Though I wish that the beanie photo was indeed real, unfortunately, that's the only thing real about that particular photo. Your mere presence and time devoted to my challenge was accolades enough. The name "Destroyer" will not soon be forgotten...the fear live on!!!!!

candice: Candice, hmmm...what can I say? Must be that Oregon fresh, pine scented air! Or maybe it's that Bigfoot you guys have there. I like him, or her...whatever it is. It's Ok that you don't appreciate my photoshopping. I'll get over it in time. The important thing is that you now are aware of Sonny and his many guises. He'll be back and you'll be ready. I've never been to Oregon. Though I have been to Washington. Lots of people with mullets doing drugs...Sonny would be proud (the evil louse!) smile.gif

Sincerely,
altehase

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 12 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #7

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Hmm. I kind of suspected they were all fakes.

But 1 is a better fake than the other two. Color is still off, though.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 10:05 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!