tptcow
post Jan 17 2005, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 978

link

You are Windex.

You are a neat freak. Quite plain and simple. If you walk into an unorganized area, you go insane. Most of your free time is spent cleaning and organizing, when you aren't having fun with you friends. Even though many are annoyed by your constant organizing, some see it as a quality of neatness, and that is something most people envy about you. The opposite sex sees you as clean-cut and pure, though you are too shy to express your true feelings for them. You keep a list of goals and priorities in your life, and in almost all cases, accomplish them. You are the over-acheiver, most intelligent in your class, and strive to do all that is in your ability. Some people may try to take advantage of you, however, so don't let them make you clean up their messes. "Just put some Windex."

Most compatible with: Toothbrush.

Wow, I'm a window cleaner how interesting. . . . blink.gif

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 17 2005, 04:14 AM
Post #2

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

There's something seriously screwy about this test. It said I'm a guitar. I'm not evewn musical! blink.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 17 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #3

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

The Kitchen knife

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Jan 17 2005, 04:46 AM
Post #4

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

a drumstick.

they said I was insane.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jan 17 2005, 05:02 AM
Post #5

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Jan 17 2005, 12:46 AM)
a drumstick.

they said I was insane.

Hmmm. Maybe there IS something to this, after all... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 17 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #6

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I got drumstick too blink.gif

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jan 17 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #7

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

'You are a Fork. cool.gif

You are special, unique... and shiny.... but you just don't know it. Many admire you for your outward appearance, but you haven't truly expressed all of the great stuff inside of you. You have the potential to do great things and help others, and this will help you in the future. When you hold a grudge at someone, however, this can be dangerous. Despite your calmness that most people perceive about you, you keep a lot of feelings bottled up inside that one day can make you explode and stab something. Instead of resorting to that, you can say, "Go Fork Yourself!"

Most compatible with: Knife and Sock.'

Aw sad.gif, no baby Sporks for me.

So, your a knife ay BIC? I been looking for another toy-e-boy wink.gif And if there are any Socks here, drop me a line *pouts*

This kinda sounds like the stuff they put in daily horoscopes, hehe. tongue.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jan 17 2005, 10:03 AM
Post #8

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

You are a toothbrush.

You are a control freak. You love to be in charge of everything, and like to do things yourself instead of indirectly. Hands-on projects are your favorite. You like to accomplish things the hard way, even if it means getting dirty. You have high priorities and set goals for your life, which will make you very successful. However, you will have to dig deep and get rid of all the crap people throw at you in order to have a promising future.

Most compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Windex.

That is strangly accurate. Me likies! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Jan 17 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #9

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

I'm a sock .... ?

You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.

Most compaible with toilet paper

whatever..... well any toilet paper out there?

+Quote Post
lar_di_dar
post Jan 17 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #10

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,526

i am toilet paper

You are used and taken advantage of by a lot of people, including your friends. They make you be the one to clean up their messes in their life. But the only reason that this happens is because of your kindness and commitment. These are the qualities most members of the opposite sex look for, which makes you hot. Yes, toilet paper is hot. But be careful that your lover doesn't use you to their advantage, and be sure that they are not seeking too much control. Remember: Toilet paper is used by many, but is most often considered valuable when it is not there in time of need.

freakishly accurate me'thinks

--------------------
If you marry your sister are you your own kids uncle?

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jan 17 2005, 12:59 PM
Post #11

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Ew. I'm a toenail. I feel special now...

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jan 17 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #12

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

I am also a sock.

...I'm not sure that description fits me.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Jan 17 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #13

Lord of the Keys

Member No.: 1,329

I'm a drumstick, most compatable with a guitar or another drumstick.

"Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you"

Well, that's a nice top o' the morning. :} I think I'll go be insane now.

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 17 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #14

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I'm a sock as well.

Fits me pretty well. Though I don't much care for the bit about "Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet."

That just...doesn't work. Better to find another warm person, methinks. Or at least someone lukewarm.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Jan 17 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #15

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!

Most compatible with: Drumstick.

It didn't actually tell me what I was

EDIT: yes I'm an idiot, I didn't see the big, bold, underlined writing at the top of the screen saying "You are a Guitar"

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
Steam Roxxor
post Jan 17 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 1,588

You are a Kitchen Knife.

You are a very aggressive person, not hesitating to make a fatal move in order to succeed. You are always aware of what is going on around you, though other people aren't. You are over-protective of some of your valued possessions, though you gamble to gain more. If someone gets in your way, you kill them. If you hate someone, they die. Well, not literally. People fear you for your skills and envy your success, but you don't care. You liked to be feared in order to gain reverence. You are the most powerful of all silverware, and cut up peoples souls. I mean food.

Most compatible with: Toothbrush.

I don't entirely agree with this

--------------------
Medic to tribe Wyvern and snuggelbums harem.

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 17 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #17

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Jan 17 2005, 09:52 AM)
So, your a knife ay BIC?  I been looking for another toy-e-boy wink.gif 

Well froggy I've been out of the dating game for a while so excuse me if I'm not much good at it (& I always thought that a toy boy was younger than the woman? Or is it diferent for an toy-e-boy?)

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Korbin Dallas
post Jan 17 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #18

I like the way her hands move as well!

Member No.: 1,429

You are a hoe.

You are characterized as being used by others, when in fact it is the other way around. You are secretive, especially around those you care most about. Even though you are always one take control of situations, people can sometimes bring down your self esteem. But don't worry. You have the opposite sex to make all of your dreams come true. Just don't be too dependent on your lover... he may be only using you to tend to his crops.

Most Compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Toenail.

Whatever, this is definately not me I'm hetero male thanks!

--------------------
Responsibility: an anchor round my neck. Dependability: Made me a nervous wreck. Accountability: I live from cheque to cheque. Volatility: neglect and no respect. Got my wheels in motion, & I got a path to beat. I hit the road to I don't know, & look for tough sh*t street. One way ticket nowhere. There's no windows on this train. Can't see where I'm headed, but I'm going there again.

Primary adjunct to Mistress Snugglebums harem.
Procurement drone One of Nine

QUOTE(Feyliyas signature)
@_@ Blog Matazone. You know you want to. @_@

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jan 17 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #19

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

*pouts* happy.gif

Hmm, you could be ma suger-e-daddy BIC. I don't have one of those biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Jan 17 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #20

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Oooo!! I'm a windex aswell. Although, I really am not a neat-freak. You should see the state of my bedroom, can barely walk on the floor because it's so covered in paper. *Sigh*

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 17 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #21

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

I'm a drum stick which I'm pretty happy with and I thought some of the description was pretty acurate in parts.

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Jan 17 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #22

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Im a Guitar?!

Im not so sure I fit this one too well hehe I have mastered misleading a computer without trying WOW!

However Im most compatible with a drumstick which is my ol' mucker Cath so I guess it must fit somewhere! biggrin.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Jan 18 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #23

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Member No.: 1,469

i am a kitchen knife tongue.gif

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!

+Quote Post
Misty Rain
post Jan 18 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #24

Obsessive

Member No.: 1,525

Windex

Woss Windex?

Neat and tidy?

I could never be a criminal. I leave a trail of forensic. Lens caps, tools, a complete camera bag (full), scarves, hats, well you get the picture. This is a crap test.

What is Windex anyway?

Misty Rain

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jan 18 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #25

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

QUOTE (Misty Rain @ Jan 18 2005, 03:09 AM)
Windex

Woss Windex?

Neat and tidy?

I could never be a criminal.  I leave a trail of forensic.  Lens caps, tools, a complete camera bag (full), scarves, hats, well you get the picture.  This is a crap test.

What is Windex anyway?

Misty Rain

Windex is an American cleaning product. It's generally made for windows, and it's sold as having a "streak-free shine". They're branching out now to other kinds of cleaning things, like wood cleaners and dusting aids and such. Anything that cleans and comes in a spray bottle, they've started dabbling in.

My fiancee is Windex. I was quite pleased, though the discription didn't match him very well. I was pretty sure he'd come out to be toilet paper in the end.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 07:26 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!