IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lod..., he wanted me to post this apology...
craziness
post May 8 2003, 09:15 PM
Post #1

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

Hi all people at Matazone I (Lord Of Darkess) am writing this to apologize. I know that most will not accept it and it will not help me get back on and that is what I expect. I am here because I can not go with out saying a proper apology even if it makes me look worse or even makes people say, "LOD is only sorry because he got punished." That is one reason I am sorry you are right and to say otherwise is a lie and that is something I don't like to do. I would like to say first that all people that I have made mad without meaning to with my constant talks of death and ect, I would like you to please accept my apology to you for my careless acts that made you unhappy. It is not anyone's place to make you feel bad or mad. Second, to Jaq I am sorry that I gave you that bad PM it was a dumb idea, and I am sorry, please forgive me. To anyone else I gave a mean PM to (I don't recall anyone else) if I did I also apologize to you please forgive me. To ALL please forgive me for my acts that made you all mad you all had every right to ban me. I would like to have you forgive me please, and not take this as a dumb attempt to get back on, because I will not be trying to get back on for a long time. I almost missed one to LoLo, I am sorry I made one to your sister, and to her sister I would like to apologize to you as well. Also to all others I missed I would like to apologize please forgive me, I am dumb. Have a good day. =)

From,
Nicholas A. Lowman (aka: Lord Of darness)

i have been IMing him with aim still, and he doesnt seem to want to come back, he just wants everyone to know that he is sorry for what he did.

P.S. i edited his spelling and punctuation a bit wink.gif

P.S.S. this is not meant to start more contreversy, and i am truly sorry if it does, but i wouldnt be posting it for him if i didnt think it would settle things down a bit. im sorry if you are angry at me for posting it for him.

--------------------
Love is real.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post May 8 2003, 10:21 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I am glad that you two are still friends smile.gif tell him I say hi smile.gif

+Quote Post
LadyDarkPeach
post May 8 2003, 11:38 PM
Post #3

Has WAY too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 34

wow, considering what he was before this, that must have been a bit hard on his ego.
(it would be for me, I'M NEVER WRONG BWA HA HA...well maybe i am...)

--------------------
Wow... that's a big chicken...
E-Siblings: Craziness, Free Psycho, Industrial Kybosh, CrissiLove and Tired! I wub you guys!

I have apple pie for brains
SMACK, KETTLE, SMACK THE HOE BAG!
Like my Av?When Office Supplies Attack
You don't think I can steal a toaster?
STAND BACK! I'VE GOT A TENNI-FLOP!
I wub my blonde elves!
Yes... we all hate my sister... step sister from hell...
6 things i hate: babies,mushrooms,seventh graders, bologna, Shania Twain, and Cher!
English Class is poo
God, rice is like one of the best damn things on the planet.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post May 9 2003, 12:49 AM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

i talked to darness on aim recently... its like he is a COMPLETELY different person... the time i talked to him before that, me and raven tried to help him with his problems... but he got really mad... but when i tried to help him this time... he was all happy for my opinions... we talked for like an hour and a half and i didnt even realize it... he told me that he was going out of his way to help people and make them happy, cause he said it was making him happy... it was weird.. but very refreshing that he wasnt going to do anymore bad things to people, i think he got some professional help... just thought i should say that... and that i accept his apology...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
craziness
post May 9 2003, 12:57 AM
Post #5

crazi

jon, i asked him if he was mad at you, and he said no, you were one of his friends here, and he wasnt mad at you.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
craziness
post May 10 2003, 01:02 AM
Post #6

crazi

btw crissi, LoD says hi back wink.gif

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 10 2003, 01:05 AM
Post #7

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Group: New Members
Member No.: 199

I used to have his aim sn, but i never got on, so that didn't work out. Tell him i said hi too please!

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 10 2003, 01:10 AM
Post #8

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

i still resent him for what he did

i guess i'm slow to anger and slow to forgive....ok fast to anger and slow to forgive....but no one's perfect *has run out of beer*

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 12:58 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!