Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Obesity, we have something else to blame
El Nino
post Feb 10 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #1

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

Yes a scientist reckons that a virus could be responsible for the unexplainable growth in obesity statistics link

[Edit] If you're wondering why I put this in daft it's because, if the scientific community can't take this guy seriously. Then I seriously doubt that you people will, either.

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 11:39 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!