2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yeah, I'm A Noob, Bring On The Noise, Lol, chance to bash me while ya got it
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 17 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,646

*Lands on the winds of a Ray Wing spell* Hey, Zel here, new to the place but lmao at the toons already. Little Green Goth turned me on to it, and she says i can be her N00b...how cool is that? Does that mean i have a mommy now? lol...anyway, ya wanna know about me? I'm a character and stay in scharacter, so watch out for that. Any of you out there that watch Slayers know who and what i am, but i'm played a little bit off the mark then the show. 1/3 human, 1/3 demon, and 1/3 rock golem fit the bill for what i am, and as far as the rest goes, well, i am who i am. Weird as could be, but gimme a chance and you'll fall in love. With that, bring on the bashing, lol...and Little Green Goth ... adopt me before the bad men come and tie me up for beating-me-with-sticks goodness!

--------------------
*murmurs arcane words and the western winds lift him from the ground, buffeting him off into the distance with a called over his shoulder 'until the next we meet may all your fondest dreams be grey...'*
I am Little Green Goth's noob and i wuv my mommy!
Velloss is my worthy and noble steed...true blue and freindly too! *Velloss licks everyone and nudges them affectionately*
Though Trevor is tiny, does very cool magic...like lil bitty fireballs to light my cigarettes!
*growly thing growls and rattles in matchbox*
*A little warm fuzzball of kitten snoozes in a ball on his shoulder*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Feb 17 2005, 12:10 AM
Post #2

Only YOU can answer that question!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 384

Look everyone!!! I aquired a noob! YAY me!! anyways. Please be kind to him and don't be too rouph when you stick him to the celing and so forth. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 17 2005, 12:58 AM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

I would greet you in French, but I really can't be bothered, so I will offer you some pain au chocolat instead.

*proffers pain of chocolat*

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 17 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 16 2005, 08:58 PM)
I would greet you in French, but I really can't be bothered, so I will offer you some pain au chocolat instead.

*proffers pain of chocolat*

choclate! yummy! tengew tengew tengew...

--------------------
*murmurs arcane words and the western winds lift him from the ground, buffeting him off into the distance with a called over his shoulder 'until the next we meet may all your fondest dreams be grey...'*
Velloss is my worthy and noble steed...true blue and freindly too! *Velloss licks everyone and nudges them affectionately*
Though Trevor is tiny, does very cool magic...like lil bitty fireballs to light my cigarettes!

+Quote Post
trunks_girl26
post Feb 17 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #5

o_O

Member No.: 1,229

Hello there, I'm Ange. And I.....

*Tobias the pendragon flies in*

And I'm Tobias, son of Arthur- who you will meet soon enough.

*flies off*

Happy posting!!

--------------------
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return -Moulin Rouge
"Religion is a finger pointing ot the moon, but some people confuse the finger with the moon."
Truth is subjectivity - Kierkegaard
"I don't know anything; I never knew anything, but now I know I don't know"
"The important thing isn't to know Jesus, Mohamed or Buddah, but to know what they know"

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Feb 17 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #6

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Hi, I'm Quoth... another semi-mystical forumite... When I reply to serious concerns, or am playing in games, It's the mortal behind Quoth you'll be talking to... Elsewhere, I'm Quoth(The Raven)... Half-breed Trickster spirit... Childe of Raven, The trickster.

With me are my Familiers, Arthur the Pendragon, and Gwen, the flying kitten...

(Arthur looks Zelgadus up and down...) *My, you are a big one, aren't you?* he says, telepathically, *How do you feel about Hamsters? I like 'em, myself... with a side of fries and a nice peppermint Schnapps...*

*Nevermind that,* Gwen puts in (Telepathically), *He can vote, can't he?* (Looks up at Zelgadus with big, cute, kitten eyes) *Vote for me, in the Tribe Wyvern Mascot Poll. Pleaaaaaase? Pretty Please?*

*Hey! no begging for votes!* Arthur says, *Besides, Wyverns are dragons, so the Mascot should be a Dragon. Preferably, a distinguished, older dragon... one with experience!*

*Experience this!* Gwen swipes him, playfully, with her paw...

*Okay, that does it!* Arthur Chases a giggling Gwen out of the thread...

Sigh. Kids. What can you do? laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 17 2005, 02:30 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Feb 16 2005, 09:38 PM)
Hello there, I'm Ange. And I.....

*Tobias the pendragon flies in*

And I'm Tobias, son of Arthur- who you will meet soon enough.

*flies off*

Happy posting!!

tis a wonderous pleasure to meet you both, and i bow with humility to you for you grace smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 17 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 16 2005, 10:12 PM)
Hi, I'm Quoth... another semi-mystical forumite... When I reply to serious concerns, or am playing in games, It's the mortal behind Quoth you'll be talking to... Elsewhere, I'm Quoth(The Raven)... Half-breed Trickster spirit... Childe of Raven, The trickster.

With me are my Familiers, Arthur the Pendragon, and Gwen, the flying kitten...

(Arthur looks Zelgadus up and down...) *My, you are a big one, aren't you?* he says, telepathically, *How do you feel about Hamsters?  I like 'em, myself... with a side of fries and a nice peppermint Schnapps...*

*Nevermind that,* Gwen puts in (Telepathically), *He can vote, can't he?* (Looks up at Zelgadus with big, cute, kitten eyes) *Vote for me, in the Tribe Wyvern Mascot Poll.  Pleaaaaaase? Pretty Please?*

*Hey! no begging for votes!* Arthur says, *Besides, Wyverns are dragons, so the Mascot should be a Dragon.  Preferably, a distinguished, older dragon... one with experience!*

*Experience this!* Gwen swipes him, playfully, with her paw...

*Okay, that does it!* Arthur Chases a giggling Gwen out of the thread...

Sigh.  Kids.  What can you do?  laugh.gif

so many new freinds on my post in the mere moments it's been up...pleasure to meet you, Quothe and freinds, and i bow in my humility to you

--------------------

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Feb 17 2005, 10:01 AM
Post #9

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

Hi, welcome to the forums, hope you have fun. Now for the traditional greeting dry.gif.

*duct tapes you firmly to the wall and wanders off*

Yay! happy.gif

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Feb 17 2005, 10:24 AM
Post #10

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Hi! Have some introductory gifts: a coffee, a cookie and a tiny wizard called Magical Trevor. Have you considered joining the Cult of Brother Black Sheep?

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
JimiJimi
post Feb 17 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #11

I'm afraid I'm back.

Member No.: 1,308

JOIN IT NOW!
You get to wear a chicken suit and take over the world... at least that's what I think
Also, make sure you vote in the favourite animation thread (check my sig).
BUT YOU MUST ONLY VOTE FOR BROTHER BLACK SHEEP!
So, get comfortable... well as comfortable as you can when strapped to the ceiling, and I think a couple of guys should be up here soon for the grenade treatment... but for now, I'll just strap this unbelievably loud stereo up to your ears... playing non-stop Cher. Ear-plugs in, everybody!

--------------------

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Feb 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #12

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Oh, just thought I'd add, you might want to highlight some of the stuff said round here, there is a tendency for hidden and subliminal messaging. Anyway, *gets pillow ready for tipping on to Zelgadus* Come to the Cult of Brother Black Sheep! (And then you can be covered in feathers! ALL you ever wanted!)

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Feb 17 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #13

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Glad to see no one's furnished you with protective clothing just make my life and your life more difficult! tongue.gif And why do people insist on spoiling the surprise! *glares at Jimijimi* dont think I wont blow you up again!!! dry.gif Any way welcome *sticks granade to Zel pulls pin and wanders off*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 17 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #14

*duct taped, feathered, and half insane from Cher's incessant warbling in a senblance of english, he finally shakes himself to his senses and fires off an Elmekia Lance from his fingertip that shears the tape, blows a hole in the speaker, and knocks loose the grenade which falls to the floor. stepping away from the wall, he smiles and says* Not bad as far as greetings go...i suppose it now is my turn to respond in kind? *traces a circle around all congregated and mutter arcane words as he completes and then take a few steps back, whispering "explosion array" and the ground explodes, showering all within the circle with dust and bits of earth* lol...I said you could bash me...not that I wouldn't bash back. And with that, my own traditional greeting to you *bows deeply, and goes off to find the chat again cuz he lost the frogkissin' addy*

--------------------

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Feb 17 2005, 11:21 PM
Post #15

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the indestructable tape. I think Cath's grenades use a similar type of sticky stuff too.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Feb 18 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #16

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (moop @ Feb 17 2005, 06:21 PM)
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the indestructable tape. I think Cath's grenades use a similar type of sticky stuff too.

Well, the tape has broken, already, as he's now up to Member status... as to the Grenade... Maybe Cath forgot to magic proof her glue?

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 18 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #17

My Elmekia lances ARE pretty powerful...shot off a demon's foot with one once, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
believe
post Feb 18 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #18

the token conservative

Member No.: 1,594

You've already had most everything done to you, so I'm just going to say hi and welcome. happy.gif

--------------------
Mr.Teapot is my e-daddy, Jaq is my e-sister and Vic is my e-husband! syuu is our e-daughter.

Pit Bulls & BSL Urban Legends Fight BSL

We must always fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
- The Boondock Saints

Ange is the devil on my shoulder.

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 18 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (believe @ Feb 18 2005, 04:49 AM)
You've already had most everything done to you, so I'm just going to say hi and welcome. happy.gif

Awwww, disappoint me why dontcha...lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Feb 18 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #20

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Eep! Late again! This is becoming a bad habit.

Anyways....Hail and Be Welcome to the forums!

Im already too late with the traditional warnings regarding moop and Cath although I don't recall seeing BIC so consider yourself warned. tongue.gif

*hands across small growly, rattling matchbox*

Right careful with it. They've been feeling neglected of late so the cookie crumbs attached to the bottom of the box will come in handy as a pacifier until it gets to know you properly. Not that, that is any guarantee. blink.gif

Just for reference its the perfect navigation device for these hallowed domains also coming in handy as a flotation aid, explosion muffler and lock pick!

Enjoy yourself!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 18 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Wyvern @ Feb 18 2005, 03:02 PM)
*hands across small growly, rattling matchbox*

ooooOOOOOOOooooooo *Didi-like squeal* What is it? Sounds kewl...is it a pet? A baby Dragonet? Should I give it more breadcrumbs? I love mystery presents...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post Feb 18 2005, 07:28 PM
Post #22

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

You can never really feed these things too much, at least there havent been any over feeding related problems as yet. blink.gif

As to is it a pet?...hmm it may be more diplomatic to say it stays with you through choice although one could argue that it has now adopted you and you're stuck with it! tongue.gif

Have fun and as long as ithe little critters purring, chirping or humming you're fine any growling, smoke or muffled cursing I suggest feeding it some more or running whichever seems safest at the time! ph34r.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Feb 18 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #23

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 18 2005, 03:12 AM)
QUOTE (moop @ Feb 17 2005, 06:21 PM)

Well, the tape has broken, already, as he's now up to Member status... as to the Grenade... Maybe Cath forgot to magic proof her glue?

You honestly think I'd forget a small thing like magic proof! Don't be daft! My dear Zel you really cant remove it as easily as you seem to think it works on the general theory the more you struggle the bigger the explosion so I'm afraid your really rather in for it. You'll have to excuse me I'm going to remove myself to a safe distance. *steps into transdimention wardrobe shuts door and disapears seconds before explosion*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 19 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #24

*peeks in the box, then puts cookie crumbs into it* Thank you muchies, i will treasure it always...as for the grenade...hmmm...a quandry, a suppose...unless...AH! of course... *murmurs words of the arcane and encloses the grenade within the confines of a Diem wing, where it explodes mightily, but to little effect* ...there we go. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
pgrmdave
post Feb 19 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #25

^random image of the day

Member No.: 1,604

Here you go - your very own binary number:

Since you're the first I've given one to, you get the best.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:13 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!