IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evening, Or morning, or afternoon, or night...
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #1

Carcinogenic Donkey

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,656

Hi. I'm full of sleep and chips right now. That is all.

--------------------

JERUSALEM, Israel (AP) - In response to Israel's denial of water to the West Bank, HAMAS released three cheetahs in West Jerusalem, where they went on a killing spree, mauling four Jews and injuring thirteen.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) - Following a cheetah attack on West Jerusalem perpetrated by the majority HAMAS party, the Israeli Air Force retaliated by detonating twenty kiloton nuclear devices over Gaza City, Jenin, Nablus, Rafah, and Ramallah.

ASHDOD, Israel (AP) - As a result of the atomic bombings of five Palestinian cities, a 50-foot tall reptile has woken from its million-year slumber in the Mediterranean Sea. The monster has made landfall at Ashdod and obliterated the city. Eyewitnesses report that the monster left the destroyed city heading southeast.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

Member No.: 1,649

^^ Hiya darlin'

How are you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #3

Carcinogenic Donkey

I'm well. Comparatively well. Not yet dead? We all love it when I'm that.

Incidentally, I did get attacked by a table earlier, but I'm alright. You?

--------------------

JERUSALEM, Israel (AP) - In response to Israel's denial of water to the West Bank, HAMAS released three cheetahs in West Jerusalem, where they went on a killing spree, mauling four Jews and injuring thirteen.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) - Following a cheetah attack on West Jerusalem perpetrated by the majority HAMAS party, the Israeli Air Force retaliated by detonating twenty kiloton nuclear devices over Gaza City, Jenin, Nablus, Rafah, and Ramallah.

ASHDOD, Israel (AP) - As a result of the atomic bombings of five Palestinian cities, a 50-foot tall reptile has woken from its million-year slumber in the Mediterranean Sea. The monster has made landfall at Ashdod and obliterated the city. Eyewitnesses report that the monster left the destroyed city heading southeast.

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 21 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Yo. S'up.

Welcome to the forums 'n all that.

*proffers a large kebab, from which a small, albeit nicely crafted, wooden haddock lurches*

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #5

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

Tired... but okay... Why did the table attack you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #6

Carcinogenic Donkey

QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 07:49 PM)
Yo.  S'up.

Welcome to the forums 'n all that.

*proffers a large kebab, from which a small, albeit nicely crafted, wooden haddock lurches*

Thanks.. *takes it gleefully* hmm.. *munches on the wooden haddock and mounts the kebab on his wall*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #7

Carcinogenic Donkey

QUOTE (Samorine @ Feb 21 2005, 07:50 PM)
Tired... but okay... Why did the table attack you?

Argh! Conversations everywhere!

I'm not sure why it attacked me, actually.. I reckon it was just spiteful because my legs are better than its own.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #8

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

The table's legs don't randomly click and scare other people because you think the table's dislocated its knee!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #9

Carcinogenic Donkey

A good point.. But they do anything at all except resist the ground and table top. On that basis, mine are still better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #10

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

I still think you've done something to upset the table

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #11

Carcinogenic Donkey

And I still think mice gnaw my pillow at night, but you don't see that being true, do you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #12

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

Maybe it's actually me... I'll chew anything

I really should see someone about that...

--------------------

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 21 2005, 08:06 PM
Post #13

*Butts into conversation rudely*

So, I'm guessing you two know each other. wink.gif

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:06 PM
Post #14

Carcinogenic Donkey

Not if they're afraid of teeth, or worse, are parthenophobic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #15

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 09:06 PM)

Oh no, we've never met... Have we Steve?

I mean Wytukaze...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #16

Carcinogenic Donkey

QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 08:06 PM)

Oh no, I'm always this friendly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 21 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Wytukaze @ Feb 21 2005, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 08:06 PM)

Oh no, I'm always this friendly.

Oh, that's good then.

*wanders off in search of more cake to munch*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #18

Carcinogenic Donkey

Pfeh, cake, 'soverrated. Cookies are where the baked goods are at!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #19

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

We spend too much time together, babe...

both using "Oh no," to start a reply to the same question...

I wonder if I picked it up from you or if you picked it up from me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #20

Carcinogenic Donkey

QUOTE (Samorine @ Feb 21 2005, 08:12 PM)
We spend too much time together, babe...

both using "Oh no," to start a reply to the same question...

I wonder if I picked it up from you or if you picked it up from me

Well, I certainly didn't pick up anything of the floor, I can tell you that much dry.gif

OFF! OFF THE FLOOR!

Subtle editing, what's that?

This post has been edited by Wytukaze: Feb 21 2005, 08:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #21

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

*smirks*

I want my cookies, Steve!
They're all the way upstairs!

Ooh ooh, check out the games bit... put some of your awesome drawings on the thingy thing...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #22

Carcinogenic Donkey

You mean emerge from this safe little nest I've made?! huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #23

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

I think you're ready... you even have two squares by your name... AND you're a member!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wytukaze
post Feb 21 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #24

Carcinogenic Donkey

Yeah, but.. Fine. *packs up the nest into a snuffbox and wanders off*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Feb 21 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #25

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

There's a good boy... You're going now, anyway... so... Take care, see you later xxx

I can get my cookies!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 06:14 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!