Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today I'm Wearing, for that preening fashionista in us all
elphaba2
post Mar 4 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Lord of the Keys

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,329

During my insane-wardrobe-search for interesting clothes in this morning's wee hours, I wondered if perhaps there are other people out there who dress interestingly, and if they would like a place to brag about their clothing choices (or perhaps, just inform the population in a modest and nifty manner). It seemed to me that Matazone, {warning: brochure dialect beginning}, with its vivid and diverse collection of peoples, all sharing dynamic personalities and wonderful traits, would be the surest place to find funky-clothes people.

And so, this thread bubbled up in my mind. And no, it's certainly not a ham-handed attempt to steal other people's fascinating clothing. Not at all.

Today, I am wearing purple-lensed glasses, found abandoned in a parking lot that have garnered me a comparison to a female musician who I *amazingly* mistook for the most unlikely Joni Michell {who, for the record, I do not resemble in any way. Defensive? Me? No.}, whose name I managed to misspell as well. I really ought to get some sleep. {end of brochure dialect}

Woo!

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 4 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #2

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Hmm, today I'm wearing ballet tights, a black leotard and a massive duffle coat. Fun times.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 4 2005, 11:23 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Ummm *looks at self*

Denim flares, Green Day fitted T, pink socks, Swear boots, black underwear and a bat/D ring belt.

Hmm - I'd be better off answering on a night out, I go mad for that.

My thong has lovely little metal bits on it - does that make it better? unsure.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
markslut
post Mar 4 2005, 11:58 PM
Post #4

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

Last Night - A PVC Catsuit with matching lace-up thigh boots and waspie

Today and tonight - Grand Theft Audio Shirt jeans and Swears (gigs are hot and I'd have died in PVC/Latex

Tomorrow (London slimelight) - either a chinese dress or a pinstripe suit with Transmuters

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
Mata
post Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Given that I don't actually have to leave the house very often, I'm wearing pretty much the same as I usually do:

Army surplus combats (British style I believe)

A plain T-shirt (this changes to my own T-shirts and the occasional licensed one, such as my very old Sandman (as in Neil Gaiman) t-shirt, or my 2600 one)

A hoodie with a Samurai Lapin 'decapitated ninja bunny' print.

I often also wear over the top of this 'the bear jumper'. Sues knitted me a big black jumper. She misjudged the pattern so it is absolutely huge, and makes me look a bit like a grizzly bear. The advantage is that it fits easily over the top of anything else and is very warm, which is useful in my house.

I've become far less adventurous with my clothing since six or seven years ago, when the answer would have been more likley to include PVC trousers, skimpy tops, a collar, and possibly a pair of hand-made horns, but its hard to get up the inertia to wear these things when you're sitting in front of a computer all day.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Mar 5 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #6

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

Hmmm...We really should have a runway show, shouldn't we?

Anyway, I'm wearing:
Flair Jeans. On sale a walmart.
blue T-shirt with a very faint angel drawn on it. I've had this t-shirt since 4th grade, which was when I drew the angel on.
a cross necklace, and a transparent-ish blue watch. (my most exciting christmas present)

If it wern't for the school dress code, I would be wearing something much more exciting than a t-shirt and jeans.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Mar 5 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #7

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Jeans and a random shirt, all from Wal-Mart or similar bargain stores with a couple of hand-me-downs tossed in. What can I say, I'm broke now, I've been broke all my life, I've had no money for clothes in the past and that hasn't changed up until the present. I've got lovely wish lists on the Hot Topic and Torrid websites, though. ::sighs and dreams::

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Mar 5 2005, 01:08 AM
Post #8

Lord of the Keys

Oh, and to combat the rather unsettling mental image of myself seated in front of a computer wearing naught but a pair of purple glasses, I'm also wearing a striped sweater under a black written-on-with-lyrics t-shirt, with a skirt cut from an old summer camp t-shirt over jeans. With rather astonishing bright blue bridesmaid shoes I found at a flea market for a dollar. It's freakin' freezing in my house.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Mar 5 2005, 02:21 AM
Post #9

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

Um.

Pair of cord trousers, very old top with little pink dragons on the sleeves.

I couldn't be arsed this evening. And black pants and bra. Dull dull dull But I can't be arsed, and look fabulous for it.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 5 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #10

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

*Sigh* Still wearing ballet tights, black leotard and massive duffle coat. But this time accompanied with lovely black skirt. (Btw, I don't wear the leotard/ballet tights as a normal thing... I just had lots of dance lessons recently...)

Oh and obviously pants, not sure what colour, and a bra.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 5 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #11

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

at the moment, a towel, but when I get dressed I'll probably wearing the classic flares/t-shirt combo, I'll fill you in on the specifics when I know tongue.gif

edit: yup, light blue t-shirt (plain) and dark grey boxer/briefs (supportive, yet spacious), oh, and my new fingerless gloves....just because

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Mar 5 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #12

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 5 2005, 04:42 AM)
at the moment, a towel,

::purrs::

::smacks own wrist::
Bad Fey, bad!

(Sorry, I just had to get there first! tongue.gif )

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Mar 5 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #13

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Black loafers, black socks, jeans, black boxers, plain black t-shirt and a black fleece, black hat, black gloves

That makes me sound like a goth or something doesn't it? I'm not, I just do a lot of burglary in my spare time ph34r.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Mar 5 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #14

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

Black flared jeans, Black socks, Black and greyish black jumper and a green dressing gown several sizes too small for me because it's far too cold!

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
beleraphon
post Mar 5 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #15

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 1,001

grey cords (flared) black dress and baggy pink/purple/blue corchet jumper.

for party later will be black cargo skirt (long) black tights, stripy pink and purple socks (long) black top with pink cyber print and a very fluffy very pink jumper.
and underwear - probably black

--------------------
Grass is taking over the world. Have you noticed it’s everywhere?

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Mar 5 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #16

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

*struts, and winks at Moop as she passes him*

Today I am wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday: White boots; black legwrmers with silver sparkley bits; black tights; black short pleated skirt (mmm, cordroy); CBGB top (aw, fella gave it me). Of course I am wearing underwear too and a nice long green cardy, which is actually longer than the skirt I got on.

Dirty little stop out, me? - Never wink.gif

Hmm, FU just reminded me of summit. I remember watching a few American films where the teenage boys would get excited that a girl had black underware in her draw. And I remember my old flatmate's fella being interested to know why I had so much (I was hand washing in the bathroom). So, what's it all about, this women who own/wear black bras and undies thing?

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 5 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #17

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Just off to bed... (and drunken)

*squints*

Teeny, tiny shorty shorts (skin tight - for her pleasure), vest.

*chuckles her way to the bed - which is conveniently close*

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Mar 5 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #18

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Right now I'm wearing my birthday suit.

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Mar 5 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #19

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM)
Army surplus combats (British style I believe)

Army surpluses are amazing - so much cool stuff available! Which bits of Army clothing are you wearing?

I am wearing a snazzy striped light-grey-dark-grey-black jumper, a black T-shirt and jeans. Has anyone ever noticed how jeans make your cock really obvious? I should get bigger jeans. Also, I am never wearing jeans in front of a Matazonian again.

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Mar 6 2005, 01:29 AM
Post #20

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Member No.: 1,469

I'm wearing black velvet skirt,black satin pirate shirt and black underthings.

Apparently women don't wear black underthings unless they want someone to see them huh.gif I just wear them to match my clothes. tongue.gif

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Mar 6 2005, 01:36 AM
Post #21

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Mar 5 2005, 11:45 PM)
I am never wearing jeans in front of a Matazonian again.

I knew you were pleased to meet me wink.gif

DCLP, ah. But hmm, I only wear them to match too. *pouts*

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
mudpie07
post Mar 6 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #22

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,674

Im wearing a blue tshirt, bra, jeans, goodnites, and underwear.

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Mar 6 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #23

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

Khacki pants and a white and brown striped hoodie that has holes punched out in the sleeves, so that I can put my thumbs through...

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Mar 6 2005, 06:01 AM
Post #24

Lord of the Keys

*winks at naked little bear*

At the moment, I'm in a top hat (very battered), flares minus the right knee (with visible fishnets) and my little goth girl shirt.

But in a few moments I will wear my ridiculously comfy black flannel pants and my big ol doors shirt, because soon I will retire.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 6 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #25

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

still in my 'jammies at the moment

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

58 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 01:37 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!