IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi., You probably don't remember me...
Monkey the Rabid...
post Mar 7 2005, 02:04 AM
Post #1

Pretty pizza boy

Group: New Members
From: In the middle of a crowded French restaraunt shouting "What do you mean you don't have wiener schnitzel?!"
Member No.: 470

Hi. I'm probably long forgotten by now, but my name is Monkey. I used to come here, but was... "chased away", I'll just say. No pitchforks were involved. I have one child, a snake, named Isodoros, and I like pizza boys and cheesestix. I'm fifteen years old and I sew excessively. I currently have a Civil War era corset under construction. My favorite color is wine and I have a tendancy to be special.

I guess that's pretty much everything about me... (I'm boring). SO... yah. I noticed a lot of new people seemed to be around, so I thought I might introduce myself. I'm a rabbit.

--------------------
user posted image
I have a hug toy. He's an attractive techie named Andrew.
Clive Barker rocks!I'll prove it to you! Just don't click if you have a week stomach...
Bess is watching me! Get 'er away! Get 'er away!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Mar 7 2005, 02:16 AM
Post #2

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

::huggles::

Welcome back! I remember you, and I've occasionally wondered where you went to! Glad to hear from you again!

::gives a carrot::

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Mar 8 2005, 06:16 AM
Post #3

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

And just when I thought we had the entire animal kingdom in the forum, along comes a Rabbit... laugh.gif Welcome back. I wasn't here, the last time you were, but welcome, all the same. I have to wonder though: Isn't a Rabbit who owns a snake kind of like a mouse who owns a cat? laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Monkey the Rabid...
post Mar 9 2005, 02:57 AM
Post #4

Pretty pizza boy

Group: New Members
From: In the middle of a crowded French restaraunt shouting "What do you mean you don't have wiener schnitzel?!"
Member No.: 470

Y'know, a Rabbit who owns a snake is probably a lot like a Raven who owns a cat...

Thank you for the welcome.

Feyliya, thank you for remembering me. Really, honestly, I'm quite flattered.

--------------------
user posted image
I have a hug toy. He's an attractive techie named Andrew.
Clive Barker rocks!I'll prove it to you! Just don't click if you have a week stomach...
Bess is watching me! Get 'er away! Get 'er away!

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Mar 9 2005, 04:32 AM
Post #5

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (Monkey the Rabid Red Rabbit @ Mar 8 2005, 09:57 PM)
Y'know, a Rabbit who owns a snake is probably a lot like a Raven who owns a cat...
Thank you for the welcome.

Ouch. Touche! smile.gif
But Gwen doesn't like dark (Feathered) meat... at the moment, she has a taste for sparkly rainbow duck... (Naw, she isn't a bit jealous...) laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Mar 15 2005, 12:30 AM
Post #6

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

I wasn't here, ethier, but Welcome back anyway!

And I'm the owner of Emma, Gwen's favorite dish.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 06:15 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!