Forum Rules 
> I Brought A Ds!, Now I wish I hadn't
CovertYawn
post Mar 12 2005, 11:47 AM
Post #1

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

Group: New Members
Member No.: 186

... Because I'm never going to get any work done now! It rocks!

Brought it on the Thursday night midnight opening thing. I could've waited but it was quite a novelty to do that, of course in Bognor Regis it wasn't like there was any lines anyway.

Got it home, out of the package, hmm.. bit bigger than I remembered started it up. Ooh Yeah!

I don't find the touchscreen at all gimmicky, it is a well worked in way to play games, on the Metroid Demo it played almost like a keyboard-mouse combo on a PC and is easily the best FPS I've played on any 'console' platform!

I also got SuperMario DS with it, absolutley amazing, due to the small screen and higher resoluton it remarkably resembles Mario Sunshine on the GameCube.

The nice people at the store, (who I'm doing my best to get chummy with) also gave me a free 'Touch me' t-shirt! I'm a fanboy! WHOOO!

--------------------
user posted image This is nips my naughty little bunny, he likes my carrot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CovertYawn
post Mar 16 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat

Group: New Members
Member No.: 186

I must admit that apart from a couple of naughty emulators on my laptop I am a tool of corporate oppression in that I don't really liked getting my things chipped or anyhting like that. I got taken in by the FACT adverts and ended up ratting out my maths teacher or something for operating an illegal copying den from his cellar.

--------------------
user posted image This is nips my naughty little bunny, he likes my carrot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 12:34 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!