Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Did You Dream Last Night?
I_am_the_best
post Mar 21 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #1

Dirty Laundry

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,573

I'm not sure whether there is another thread like this, I searched for a bit but there were too many pages... I'm also not sure whether this should go in daft or daily life. I mean, it is daft, but it's also kinda daily life. More nightly life?

[/Ramble]

So, what did you dream last night?

I'll start...

My music teacher told me to come to orchaestra with my French horn even though I hadn't started having lessons with it. I was really embarrassed about telling him that because I was sitting next to this boy who I fancy and so I whispered that I'd just look at it the music. Then for some reason me and my mum were climbing up a really steep hill so that my friend could play a computer game. I grabbed a bush to help me get up but the bush was full of spiders so I woke up...

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkInferno
post Mar 21 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #2

Serpents hide behind your eyes

Member No.: 346

Last night I dreamed I was driving a silver Vectra and crashed into a Triumph, only slightly denting his bumper, and not causing a scratch on the Vectra, I couldn't find my insurance documents and he said without them he'd need cash, so I gave him 220, which he seemed hesitent at accepting while I was thinking how easy it would be to get fixed for far less then 220, oh and I couldn't understand how I crashed into him, I was going about 20 round a reasonably tight left hand turn with trees blocking my view down the road, but I was well in my side of the road, and I don't remember leaving it, however I was sure it was my fault.

I have no idea where the Vectra came from, however when I woke I could swear I knew where all the controls were, I could tell you what he was wearing, but I don't remember him having a face.

Did I ever say I have odd dreams?

--------------------

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
- Bill Hicks

+Quote Post
catchmeifyoucan
post Mar 21 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #3

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,681

I had a really good dream last night. There were lots of people from The Real World (an MTV show that I absolutely love so very much!) and we were in Cancun because thats where MTV has their Spring Break every year. So I was with all these great looking Real World guys and they were diving off a dock with me. One guy who I particulary like is Mike "the Miz" and he would tread water next to me and then suddenly go under water, and then I would push his head down to make him go further, and we were just basicly playing around. What an awesome dream, I can't believe I met these people in my dreams!

--------------------
Did the lights blind you
when they came searching for you

Did you confess or jump through the window

Did you run through the streets at night
Looking for a fight
Or did you lie completely still
Propped up against the windowsill

Did they get you or did you run away
Dancin in the rain

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Mar 21 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #4

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

Hmm... I don't remember much of it, but I'll piece together what I can.

We (me and my mom) were in this HUGE room, and it had all of theese bathtubs and shower stalls in it...
then the door locked behind us, and the room started filling with steam..and we couldn't breath, so we started going around and turning off all of the faucets, but the more of them we turned off, the more that appeared... I woke up around this point, beacause it was time for school.
The scariest part about that dream is that I could actuly couldn't breath when I woke up. (I think this is the first time that I've actully been happy to get up early!)

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 22 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #5

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

....a kitten was chewing on my middle finger

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Mar 22 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #6

Lord of the Keys

Member No.: 1,329

I believe in my dream someone exploded. Mind you, I have no clue who it was that met their spectacular demise, but I remember being far away from it saying something along the lines of, "Hey, look there, someone's exploded!" and then I woke to realize I'd left my windows wiiide open and my room was freezing.

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine

+Quote Post
Calantyr
post Mar 22 2005, 04:56 AM
Post #7

Perfection Personified

Member No.: 1,548

I dreamt I was a PR consultant that devised a way of slandering any celebrity I wanted and get away with it scot free... something along the lines of paying homeless people to say they were molested by them so anything they said would be suspect...

Then I needed to cryogenicly freeze one of the homless people so that they wouldn't die of a heart attack, and their testimony can be used in the future. Cut to 10 years in the future where medicine has progressed to a point where he can be cured. The doctors thaw him out, patch him out, and he wakes up walking down the middle of the road in a busy near-future city. His mobile phone rings and the doctors congratulate him on a speedy recovery.

Then a girl dressed like a midget version of the Roland McDonald clown sneaks up behind him and stabs him in the spleen. She doesn't have a face, just a black/purple hole covered in glass. She brings out a bigger knife and begins to slice the front of his obese body into strips. All the time he is crying and screaming down the phone to the doctors to help him...

The girl is something like a guardian of time, sent to get revenge on this man for cheating his fate.

Just then my arch enemy appears to stop her. He's wearing a long elegant flowing cloak and a similar mask. He walks slowly and surely towards the grisly scene with his bodyguard. That one is dressed like a barbarian with a huge feckoff mace and leather armour. He raises it to strike the girl, but just then she turns around and stabs my enemy in the face, breaking the mask. He is then sucked into nothingness. She didn't even know they were aproaching, the decisiveness of her attack chilled me.

Then I woke up, and felt scared shitless. I'm trying not to look to intently into the shadows of my room sad.gif

Bah, thats my dream.

--------------------
"Too often Fate,
By all abhorred,
To savage poison,
Adds the sword"
- Boethius, The Concillations of Philosophy

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Mar 22 2005, 07:34 AM
Post #8

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

I dreamt about Matazonians! All at a big party. It was really bizarre. All I can remember happening with any clarity is that I pulled apart Europe, but Smiler was p*ssed because all we got for it was a piece of Juicy Fruit gum.

And then I dreamt that Tubbs (League of Gentlemen) was rescued and taken to London, but her husband came after her and there was a huge car crash... But everything was Ok, and she was brought a copy of Cosmopolitan.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Mar 22 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #9

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I dreamt of spiral staircases and Simon Pegg.
Yummy. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Plaz
post Mar 22 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #10

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Member No.: 600

Not Nick Frost in a lift?

--------------------
I must apologise for Cath, she's kinda my fault!

Ethics are for people who can afford new pants.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Mar 22 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #11

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

lol, ooooh certainly not smile.gif Im still dizzy from that staircase in Camden...

--------------------

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Mar 22 2005, 11:25 AM
Post #12

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Member No.: 1,469

I dreamt about a piece of broken concreate with 3 blue-green and 1 blue tile stuck to it and every time I turned around it was on the ground in front of me put if I tried to pick it up (which I needed to do) it went all goasty and I couldn't.....it was very upsetting/frustrating

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Mar 22 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #13

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

"I dreamt I drank the world's largest margarita, and then I woke up and there was salt on the toilet bowl"

unsure.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Mar 22 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #14

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

I was in a prison cell with my sister's boyfriend, who was playing the guitar, and another guy, who suddenly lifted upone of the walls and attached wheels to the room. Then it moved and I realised I was pushing it, then a small monkey wearing curly shoes rode past on a pig. Then i pushed the room with sis's bf and the other guy in off a cliff but it floated up into the air. Then i saw a breville monkey chasing Diane Fossey with a smoke machine. Then a herd of randy Jesuses minced past, then i was in a huge tub of jelly and there was a shark in it, but it swam through the wall of the tub and on th other side was the Hendrix Experience but they were playing Weebl, this is Bob. Then I saw Eric Idle singing the Galaxy Song, but when he came out og the fridge it turned into a huge cheese. which ate me.

Then I woke up

That was fun. I should add that the small monkey with curly shoes on the pig and the breville monkay are regular features of my dreams caused by watching Ross Noble DVDs while stoned

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 22 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #15

Dirty Laundry

I keep on having the same dream...

I was waiting on the side of a stage for my cue to come on but unfortuntely my script was typed on to a satchel and I was having difficulty finding my place. I was polaying a character called Burgendense and was wearing a red mens outfit that looked like it was from Shakespearean times. My friends hen came to talk to me and they were really annoying me because I was trying to keep my place on my script. I then missed my cue and hated my friends inside for it. The girl who had finished reading was leaning over whispering at me to come on then I ran on stage but didn't know what I was supposed to do or say.

I then woke up because it got too scary. I don't know why it's scary though...

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Mar 22 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #16

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I had a weird one. I was at a local pizza joint at a table with a mix of Matazonians and my local friends. At one end of the table was my buddy Big Rob. To his right was SPS, to his right LoLo, to her right Missy, to her right Rick (who kept telling embarassing stories about me and throwing out jokes at my expense), to his right, at the other end of the table, sat my buddy Al, to his left me, to my right my buddy Matt, to his right Spiffy (who kept crying) and to her right my buddy Nick. We were all really dreary looking.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Dreams On Hiatus
post Mar 22 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #17

<3

Member No.: 806

I had a dream that my boyfriend's mom refused to get the plane tickets for him so he couldn't visit me. I woke up crying and then I realized it was just a dream, so I stopped.

--------------------
IPB Image Dance, kitteh, dance!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Mar 22 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #18

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

and Simon Pegg.

Tara had sexy dreams.

Eeeeeyyy!

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Sky
post Mar 22 2005, 08:04 PM
Post #19

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,375

I was in the back of a taxi once with my best friend. I turned to her and said 'I just realised. You're not real. At all. This is just my dream...'

...So we were taxiing along this rather nice cherrytree lined avenue, big posh houses, full-blown Mary Poppins territory, chauffeured by this unnervingly well dressed gentleman. In a suit. A big one.

She looked at me rather incredulously. As well she might. I'd just denied her existance.

'Don't be daft, 'course I'm real'.

I killed her. Using those rather handy telekinetic powers one has in one's dreams; she just kind of...died. I wouldn't have done it. But I knew I could just kind of...think her back to life. Which I promptly did.

''Kay, 'kay. Point made.'

That settled, we got out of the taxi, helped by aforementioned scarily immaculate gentleman, and got on with saving the world. From the squirrels...

--------------------
my adopter's better than yours!

With a prompter in every cellar window wispering comebacks, shy people would have the last laugh.

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Mar 22 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #20

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Mar 22 2005, 11:15 AM)
"I dreamt I drank the world's largest margarita, and then I woke up and there was salt on the toilet bowl"

Larry the cable guy?

I dreamed that...
Hmm... I honestly don't remember much, but I think it involed my friends...and a teddy bear... and this big fight broke out over who got to have the teddy bear...
and that's all. (all I remember, anyway)

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 23 2005, 10:00 AM
Post #21

Dirty Laundry

I dreamt that I was in a dance lesson but it was too crowded for me to do the dance well. Also the teacher made us do all this stuff out of time which bugged me no end. Then, this girl gave me a big hug which annoyed me because she made me fall over and she'd been saying my name ALL day (she does this in real life to, grrr) and so when the teacher asked me if I had a partner I said no. Then I was in this race and my partner was now this sweet young girl. You had to run through some water then do a little dancey thing by this high jump post and then run back. I could hear the people from my old school, (I don't know why they were here) saying that I'd do badly but instead I did fall over but I kinda jumped back up doing handsprings and sumis, it was really fun.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Mar 23 2005, 01:14 PM
Post #22

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

Larry the cable guy?

I dreamed that...
Hmm... I honestly don't remember much, but I think it involed my friends...and a teddy bear... and this big fight broke out over who got to have the teddy bear...
and that's all. (all I remember, anyway)

laugh.gif lol tongue.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Mar 23 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #23

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

Well I dont remember what I dreamt last night, but just now (I was really tired and needed a nap) I dreamt I was at this xbox party thing. My friend told me to play him at halo (neither of us have xboxes and we both suck at halo in real life) so I did. But because I was concentrating so hard I actually went inside the game, which was actually nothing like halo, and I flew around for a bit, but then realised you werent supposed to do that so I tried to play the game properly.

I entered this building and noticed my weapons had changed into cleaning spray stuff. I ran past some rooms and sprayed it as I went past in case there were enemies there, and then I sprayed some in the eyes of this scientist guy.

Then I came out of the game by sort of opening my eyes, and everyone was staring at me like I was insane. (I assumed I'd been running around along to the game) My friend was saying that it must be some interesting neuroscience thing. Someone had given me medication and I said "yay freebies!" But then I found out that I'd shot someone, although I didnt think this was possible unless someone has replaced the controller with a gun, and then I saw someone with a gun and shouted "It was them!" but noone believed me. Luckily the shot missed so I was forgiven. blink.gif

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Mar 24 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #24

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Not last night, but this afternoon, I had yet another dream where zombies infested the island. THis time around, Commie and Frog were here. We loaded up my dad's truck with various kinds of melee weapons (translation: power tools and what-not) and mine, Rick's and our sister's didgeridoos and went and raided the convenience store (canned goods, energy drinks and cigarettes), Wal*Mart (guns) and a gas station (we had a lot of bottles for Molentov cocktails). We went to our friend Matt's (his stepdad collects guns). We went on a rampage shooting, hacking up, burning and running over zombies.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Erin
post Mar 25 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #25

the one that is me

Member No.: 1,578

I had a dream that my friend Ryan stuck a fork in my eye. then that one quit. after that i dreamt that i was the guy in the Pink Floyd: The Wall movie...except of course i was a girl. tongue.gif

--------------------
--Owner Of Lilith The black and white kitten--
--Cheesemooses Lovely noob--
--Member of the Cult Of Brother Black Sheep--
--Official Beautiful Feathery Girl Over There Erin of Tribe Wyvern--
--damned and dastardly is my noob ^^--

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 07:20 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!