Reply to this topicStart new topic
> W6, A whole new world...
I_am_the_best
post Mar 23 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Dirty Laundry

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,573

Whilst somewhat under the effects of what can only be described as madness and excessive watching of Mona the Vampire, Oscarhilton, our friend and I have created a whole new theory about a parallel (sp?) universe called W6 (i.e. a world with 6 dimensions...)

The 6 dimensions are: Height, breadth, depth, time, backwards time and lastly The Janitor.

Let me explain. The world works pretty much like ours with the height, breadth, depth and time except there is a new factor: backwards time. This means that there is time, but it moves backwards. So for example, you move from death to birth. This explains why people get smaller when they get older, it's because you're moving towards birth! Also, it means that you give birth to your mother, which was slightly hard to explain, but we did find an answer! You see, before you were born, your mothers were living in quaint little cottages making shortbread all day. Then, when they had you, you introduced them to all this funky modern day stuff, which in a way could be interpretted as being 'born' into the world.

Now we introduce The Janitor. The Janitor is like the leader of this world and is like a God, except he isn't praised really... (Don't ask how he is a dimension, because at the time it made sense...) Anyway, this W6 world is sitting somewhere in a science lab in a school and some janitor comes to clean it out. Therefor, The Janitor is our watcher, our creator and is almighty. (Who would have guessed it was that old fogey with a bucket and brush?...)

I am now extremely confused.I also can't remember much more. Care to enlighten even further, Oscar?

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 23 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #2

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

So....

The human race is a great pile of shite and God comes and cleans us up? rolleyes.gif

In my defence, I'm drunken. *noddles*

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 23 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #3

Dirty Laundry

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 23 2005, 10:37 PM)
So....

The human race is a great pile of shite and God comes and cleans us up?  rolleyes.gif

In my defence, I'm drunken. *noddles*

Wow, and I spent all that time trying to sum it up when the answer was as simple as that! laugh.gif

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 23 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Don't do that.

Member No.: 1,683

W6 is a new Religion and me and Emma here are going to find a way to meet the janator outside of your small glass fish bowl and into the cenestry lab.
Why? Becase i've allways wanted to. Who is the janator i hear you ask? I don't know eather. He could be human or he or her remember could be a whole new animail far greater than human.

I sould do an animation soon to show you. (my websites in my signiture). Anyway, we hope to find im when burning all rubix cubes in the world BECAUSE a rubix cube is like W6. 6 dimentions, 6 sides and all the other cubes are time warps. Crack the rubix cube, crack time.

Anyway if you would kindly join our religion and we'll talk you through it in more detail.

thanks.

--------------------
Oscar.

who was e-kighted by Jimijimi, Sir Oscar. ...

My Webpage

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 23 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #5

Dirty Laundry

Oh yeah! We must solve ALL the rubix cubes in the world before we arfe able to meet the janitor so if you have any, GIVE THEM TO US! @_@ give us the rubix cubes@_@

I've also just been reminded about how you get pregnant ... it's all down to dancing naked in the rain...

Remember kids: If you're planning on going out there, make sure you're completely ready and always use an umbrella!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 23 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #6

Don't do that.

@_@ RUBIX CUBES.... RUBIX CUBES!!! @_@

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 23 2005, 10:57 PM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

surely time and backwards time are one in the same thing, just because they go in different directions doesn't mean they're different, water is still water whether it flows up or down a pipe. What's more time running backwards was a fairly major feature in the Red Dwarf books, so that's not original concept (just in case you thought it might be)

...now this may look like I'm taking this seriously...but honestly, I just like poking holes tongue.gif

edit: oscar, you might want to scale down your signature a bit, its a little large and people get arsey when they have to scroll past the same thing over and over again if it's big and in your face...

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 23 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #8

Dirty Laundry

Remember that this theory was formulated at about 3 in the morning so it was not designed for questions. tongue.gif I think that time is different to backwards time because backwards time is inverted and then... umm...

Oh, I didn't know that someone had thought of it before us sad.gif Oh well, no-one's written about a janitor yet, have they?

I also vaguely remember something about running backwards (because it's all backwards) into some invisible wall so that we could be in this kinda 'inbetween' space. But I think that that's just from watching Mona the Vampire and Thomas the Tank Engine...

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 24 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #9

Don't do that.

You have to agree Canada rocks. Without it, no mona the vampire and no fimbles and no other crappy kids shows!

Maybe the secret lies there.... or maybe where we have to burn the rubix cubes.... Now theres a thought....

Mmmmm....

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
FeralPolyglot
post Mar 25 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #10

=^^= ~~

Member No.: 1,690

Now, in regard to the fact that you gave birth to your mother... Would it not be more appropriate to say something like your mother brought you into this world from Death? That could make a really sweet mythological story. Something like... "The Great Mother reached into the Mundus Morti (The World of Death) and from it, she drew the First Breath." and go on from there on how mothers bring us all back from the realm of non-existance.

Woah, I just had a wicked jolt of a thought that death and birth are the same. @_@ Trippy... That probably means I should stop now... tongue.gif

--------------------
-Cerin
=^^= ~~

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
"Be the change that you want to see in the world." -Mohandas Gandhi
"We do not inherit the land from our fathers, we borrow it from our children." -Native American Proverb
"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend." - Albert Camus
"You can't change the music of your soul." -Katherine Hepburn
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. (...) There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." -The Matrix

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 25 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #11

Don't do that.

possibly..... Yes.....

In the end theres only one thing worth wanting in this religion.
Love? Hell no. Pease? Were against that. Rubix cubes? Yes. Yes that is the only thing wanted in this religion. Sooo....

@_@ GIVE US THE RUBIX CUBES!!!!! @_@

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Mar 25 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #12

My direction

Member No.: 495

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 23 2005, 10:35 PM)
Now we introduce The Janitor. The Janitor is like the leader of this world and is like a God, except he isn't praised really... (Don't ask how he is a dimension, because at the time it made sense...) Anyway, this W6 world is sitting somewhere in a science lab in a school and some janitor comes to clean it out. Therefor, The Janitor is our watcher, our creator and is almighty. (Who would have guessed it was that old fogey with a bucket and brush?...)

Have you ever played GURPS Illuminati University campaign setting? George the Janitor in that is very much like your Janitor. And believe me when I say IOU students make BIG messes for him to clear up (Campus rule number 5 - No black holes on campus. Except small ones on Pizza. And that's fairly restricted compared to some of the other things which go on.)

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 26 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #13

Don't do that.

Have you ever played GURPS Illuminati University campaign setting? George the Janitor in that is very much like your Janitor. And believe me when I say IOU students make BIG messes for him to clear up (Campus rule number 5 - No black holes on campus. Except small ones on Pizza. And that's fairly restricted compared to some of the other things which go on.)

Yes that could work....

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 26 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #14

Dirty Laundry

Why has everything already been invented!!!! sad.gif

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 28 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #15

Don't do that.

We need a church you know. I think it should be a large bowl and an electronic janator feeding us fish food. Of couse you would need to dress formerly. I recomend a foam fish costume.

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Mar 28 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #16

My direction

You're gonna put a BIG electronic thing near water?!

I wanna watch!

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 28 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #17

Dirty Laundry

Oscar, you are a GENIUS! Do you think that we should have prayers to the janitor?

Oh, Mr Smith, you sweep the floor,
You look like a tramp and may be poor,
But we love you, you keep us clean,
Because you feed us and aren't mean.

Hahaha. Yes that was lame but I'm bored.

You're gonna put a BIG electronic thing near water?!

I wanna watch!

Fireworks!!!

We'll take it as a sign when the water turns blue. It must be a sign from the janitor!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 29 2005, 01:55 PM
Post #18

Don't do that.

Yes!
That would b sooo cool! The electric bill would be quite big... Mmmmm... And we would need loads of foam rubber.... And a pepper squirrel.

And one of those Stands where we would put the holy book of Wibble and spades and magical toads that suck blood and eat human flesh.

Once you pay those expences. Say er... 6 million huh.gif .. and er maybe some back up money when people sue about our heath check unsure.gif ..... We would make LOADS OF MONEY... And a small fee of ALL YOUR RUBIX CUBES... we could um... RULE THE WORLD!! HA HA HA.. and i guess we'll see from there.

oh Janator, oh Janator
Your words are kind and great
We'll be there in foam fish suits
So you can decide our fate

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 31 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #19

Dirty Laundry

Pepper squirrel?? blink.gif

I'm sure that we'll have enough money to pay the costs once we've hypnotised the world into giving us the rubix cubes. Either that, or we could steal the money from when CoBBS takes over the world. (MUHAHAHA) But the best idea yet is to ROB A BANK!

Mr Smith and Mr Plant,
Your lives are pretty boring,
But little do you know,
Our world rumbles when you're snoring!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 31 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #20

Don't do that.

Yes! That is a better way around it. Dont have it? Steal it!

or we could make a website or attach it to mine and make people call phone numbers like 090 8890 1123 that cost like $/10 every time and we can brainwash everyone! HAHAH!

Anyway more to the point... im making an animation for W6! "YAY" "Whoo" anyway............. Yes the Pepper squirrel we need. With out one, we're doomed from the start...

Whats the janator called?

What does he (or her were not quite sure yet) look like?

WHO HAS JOINED SO FAR???

Almost forgot:

Someone is up there in the sky
In the fluffy clouds way up high
A low payed worker sweeps the floor of a room
little does he know we meet him soon
Joining the cult of W6 and knowing its way
Is the only way to get your say... in the religion blink.gif

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 31 2005, 09:54 AM
Post #21

Dirty Laundry

Mr Smith should be the janitor because, come on, don't tell me you didn't love Mr Smith! I still see him sometimes actually.

Muhahaha. When the people phone up it will hypnotise them into giving all their money to the W6 charity!

Woo! Yay for Oscars animation!!! smile.gif

Noone has joined yet sad.gif

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 31 2005, 09:58 AM
Post #22

Don't do that.

DUCK FLAPS!!

thats not very good sad.gif

Yes the animation will have strange pictures in it and everyone will want to call the number... HAHAHAHA!!

Mr smith! YAY!

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 31 2005, 10:03 AM
Post #23

Dirty Laundry

Come on people! You know you want to join! @_@

Yay for Mr Smith!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3

+Quote Post
oscarhilton
post Mar 31 2005, 10:08 AM
Post #24

Don't do that.

@_@ JOIN! @_@
or the more popular

CALL THIS NUMBER!!

090 8891 1123!

REMEMBER!: never tell your perents how much this call costs

--------------------
Oscar.

My Webpage

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Mar 31 2005, 03:14 PM
Post #25

My direction

QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Mar 29 2005, 01:55 PM)
.... And a pepper squirrel.

Is that like a spice weasel?

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:27 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!