Forum Rules 
> Confused!
rainbowclogs
post Apr 5 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,712

huh.gif Was browsin and responding to a few things on the site earlier and noticed that my posts had 'warn' on them and '0%'
Call me stoopid but was suddenly worried I'd posted something that had offended someone.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what this 'warn' message under my profile means??

Ta muchly huh.gif huh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mata
post Apr 6 2005, 03:04 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yep, 0% just means that you're as pure as the driven snow. Whatever that means.

I don't think I've actually let anyone get to 100% before banning them. The mods and I don't take banning people lightly. Usually it's around three strikes before we throw someone out, but there have been people who have had more warnings than that and still remained on here. It depends how much aggravation people are causing. For example, swearing once isn't likely to get you a warning if it's just for emphasis (and not hateful, if it was massively homophobic then it would be likely that you would be banned or at the very least a final warning), swearing in several posts in a row would be likely to get you warned. Continuing to do that after the warning would probably get you a suspension and another warning. If you were still doing it when you returned then you'd probably be banned.

We try to give people enough of a chance to change, but if they fail to do so then we do eventually have to prevent them from interfering with the enjoyment of others. The warning system lets us give people notice that what they're doing is unacceptable.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 02:29 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!