Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> G'day Mata, Long Time No See, It's me, Ladybird's Wideeyeddave
Dave The Bunny
post Apr 6 2005, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,731

Hiya all, I think I was on this site yonks ago but forgot the password... and username... and that this site existed. Anyways, I've known of Mata for years ever since I joined a place called Ladybirdgoths which I must admit I've not been posting in for ages. Just seen the Crippen Bang commercial and thought I'd wander over and see what's going on since I've not been here in a while.

So, technically I'm a newbie, so if anyone wants to adopt a fluffy little bunny rabbit with the softest ever hair in the whole wide world, then I'm here.

A little bit about me. Lived in Motherwell (a tiny mining village south of Glasgow) with my parents until I went to a birthday party in Winchester and on my way back started house sitting for the famous writer R J Barker, moved into the house next to him when he wanted his house back and after many years of living in Bradford finally gave a call to my parents to tell them that I wouldn't be home for a while. I've had many jobs ranging from writer and artist, to chocolate factory taste tester, KFC production operative and lawfirm dogsbody. Currently I'm trying to get back into drawing stick figure comics and writing dodgy crime fiction.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
little_bear
post Apr 6 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

ohmy.gif

You have seen the face of God!

*bows low*

(And welcome...)

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 06:34 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!