Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I've Lost My Scribble Book, lost chunk of life
Ashbless
post Apr 7 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #1

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

I've now looked all places that the book could have gotten. It's highly annoying as it was the paper equivalent of a blackberry. Names, phone numbers, addresses real and e, handy fax numbers and hopefully not but maybe passwords, and all the "to do" things of the week.
*Grumbles*
By the way, B.I.C. I've lost your cell phone number. dry.gif

What do people use to keep track of their lives?

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 7 2005, 11:58 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've got a calendar on my wall and a rather repetitive daily routine! Usually if something different is happening to me on any particular day then it means that it has either just happened because of a phone call or it was arranged the day before. I don't really need much organising!

'Sorry to hear you've lost your book, that must be really annoying!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
dragoncloud
post Apr 8 2005, 11:47 AM
Post #3

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,723

ouch well sad for you is there anychance of you retracing your steps to try and find it ......the trouble with anything as personel as your filofax diaries etc is do you put a contact address in so if you do lose it there is a chance you might get it returned and if you did could you trust the person whom found it not to have read it in depth and if knowing this would you want them to return and meet the owner f2f hehe just a thought unsure.gif .......hope you find it if not hope its its fun restarting a new one

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Apr 8 2005, 08:49 PM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

I lost it on a friday. I had it at 3pm at the library and when I went to look up an address in it at 6pm the same day it had vanished. The library hasn't seen it, it's not in the car, nor at the grocery store, and nowhere to be found at the townhouse where I live. I didn't go anywhere else. sad.gif

I'm just hoping that there isn't any important passwords in there. On a happy note I no longer have any way of contacting an ex. biggrin.gif I've started another and this one has my name and phone number on the inside cover - just in case.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:32 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!