IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mobileairplanestatehopping Syuu, well, I hope ..
Pikasyuu
post Apr 14 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Ooh, haven't done this in a while ..

Well! For the summer, I have exactly eleven days off, and y'know how Polos said Hyp and I are dirty lesbos? Well, I'm going to go viiisit her in Mississippi. Americans, if you've ever been to the southern US, do me a favor and tell me a little about it, huh? I'm nervous. Being .. me, you know, with the piercings and the dyed hair and the eyeliner and the ginormous pants with skimpy little corset tops and all, I'm kind of.. scared of what the folks down there would think of yours truly, and I don't care to be stapled to a cross and burned. But yay! I get to see Saaaaaa..!

(this also involves getting a health card, new clothes, and a job to raise the one hundred seventy to pay for my half of the ticket. meep!)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Apr 14 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

*swaps signs for planes to Missississisipppiipspsispi and England....and kidnaps Saa too to make it all good* >_> tongue.gif

Heheh, have fun ickle Katii

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Apr 15 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #3

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

Hm. What to tell you. Mwaha.

Well to be honest, as hot as you are, you're gonna get stares. I mean, who can't not lookit katii, right? Add in a corset and...well...whooo. Yeah, I mean, there might be some hick jerks that'll yell some stuff, but people like that are everywhere. The only difference is they'll probably be in a truck and talk like me. Aside from that, you'll be fine. If Mississippi is anything like NC, you won't be walking much. Unless you're in a humongous city.

Besides, we save the stapling and burning for meanies. You're too nice.

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Apr 15 2005, 02:41 AM
Post #4

samazon

Member No.: 234

Just thinking about it makes my parts all sticky.

I mean. Yeah. She's coming to visit, and I'll shoot anyone that looks at her in any way that's not friendly.

And forumites we know & love up for spending a day in Clevaland, MS with us? Lunch, shopping, drinking and egging hicks? e-mail Saa at writer_saa [at} hotmail {doot) com, and maybe I'll share my girlfriend with you for a day. biggrin.gif

[As always, posting your uneditted email address on this forum will get it picked up by search spiders and harvested for junk email lists. Always disguise your email address. Use different colours (the colour tags add extra words into the email address), mistype things that will be easily understood, and use different brackets. - Mata]

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Apr 15 2005, 03:01 AM
Post #5

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Well, never been to Missippi (Can't even spell it. Who named the place anyway? Should have their literary license revoked...). It can't be much worse than S.C., though...

Generally, though, the south isn't as bad as it's pictured (ESpecially by those of us who live in it... we don't want yankees to know what it is really like, there're too many down here already... only kidding...). My advice: stick to the larger cities, they tend to be more metropolitan, especially the college towns. Avoid anyplace where there are more broken down cars in the yard, than people living in the houses... laugh.gif Small towns are very picturesque, but be aware that Mayberry no longer exists, if it ever did. Our criminal element and bad neighborhoods can be every bit as bad/fatal as in the big cities.

But, if you're visiting Hyperion, I'm sure you'll be in good hands (Get your minds out of the gutter, people! laugh.gif ). Have fun!

Oh, and pack for Hot, sticky weather. It isn't called the South for nothin', you know...
(Oy. Look who I'm talkin' to. Las Vegas has to be just as bad, though I've never been there, either...). rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
believe
post Apr 15 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #6

the token conservative

Member No.: 1,594

Yay Syuu.

--------------------
Mr.Teapot is my e-daddy, Jaq is my e-sister and Vic is my e-husband! syuu is our e-daughter.

Pit Bulls & BSL Urban Legends Fight BSL

We must always fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
- The Boondock Saints

Ange is the devil on my shoulder.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 15 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #7

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

Hot weather and corsets? It's going to be a sticky time down south.

Make of that what you will smile.gif

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Apr 15 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Apr 14 2005, 10:01 PM)
Avoid anyplace where there are more broken down cars in the yard, than people living in the houses...  laugh.gif 

I'll have you know we have 3 times as many broken down cars as people at my house and we're very nice! Hmph.

Yes, the weather is bad. Bring baby wipes and hand sanitizer for the cool, clean feeling when you're all sweaty and muggy.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Apr 15 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #9

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

...*dies* I love how this thread has as many subtle innuendos as it should. *keff* yep, it'll be sticky, and yep, it'll be in good hands, mostly because I could guess a cypress hill song, not on the merit of my, err, girlfriend-dom. not that dom should be anywhe-- wait, what? haa! anyway! ^_X yarr, I wont be wearing a corset down there, i don't think, it's just the typical way i dress is quite unique. According to them, I mean, I think it's perfectly spiffy! And you're right, I'd forgotten that it'll probably be humid enough to swim through the air. Yikes. *tugs on collar*

sweaty and muggy aren't too awful either ..

>_>

<_<

but vic should come down and hang with us! y'know, hang, chill, kick it, whatever the kids are saying these days. he made me concede he was a real hick, so he'd better play tourguide! :D

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Apr 15 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #10

samazon

Member No.: 234

>_> Dude, it's my town. I get to play tourguide.

And... >_> Cleveland is not a hick town, I swear to ... well, ok. It's a Southern town, all right, fine. but we're not hicks. ._.

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Apr 15 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #11

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Apr 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
The only difference is they'll probably be in a truck and talk like me.

If I remember right, the accents from North and South Carolina Are quite Diffrent... But then Again, I have no room to talk, as I'm known for having one of the most bizzare accents ever...

Anyway, I can't say much more, as the last time I was in Mississippi, I was about 6 years old.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Apr 16 2005, 06:08 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 15 2005, 12:36 PM)
but vic should come down and hang with us! y'know, hang, chill, kick it, whatever the kids are saying these days. he made me concede he was a real hick, so he'd better play tourguide! biggrin.gif

It's more of an over and down. And as tempting as it is, I dunno if I could handle driving 12 hours to see you both. I love you guys but...c'mon. 'Sides, I'm too innocent and I'll see many things I shouldn't see.

QUOTE (Hyperion @ Apr 15 2005, 04:27 PM)
>_> Dude, it's my town. I get to play tourguide.

And... >_> Cleveland is not a hick town, I swear to ... well, ok. It's a Southern town, all right, fine. but we're not hicks. ._.

You say hicks like it's a bad thing! Embrace the countryness, Saa! Love it!

QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Apr 15 2005, 06:33 PM)
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Apr 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
The only difference is they'll probably be in a truck and talk like me.

If I remember right, the accents from North and South Carolina Are quite Diffrent... But then Again, I have no room to talk, as I'm known for having one of the most bizzare accents ever...

Anyway, I can't say much more, as the last time I was in Mississippi, I was about 6 years old.

I wouldn't know. I've only been into South Carolina...maybe 8 times, as far as I can remember. And we didn't go very far in or for very long. It was only to stock up on fireworks, as some idiot decided that the good kinds were stupid and bad and should be illegal. Didn't stop us from going out-of-state to get them. And look! I have all of my fingers and toes and eyes.

Sorry. I'll stop spamming.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:37 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!