IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would You Call Out Your Partner's Ol Name In Bed?, Would you want your OL name called out?
froggle-rock
post Apr 18 2005, 12:38 AM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

What name would would like called out in bed to you, or what people in general would like called out to them? Ever called out the wrong name in bed?

Novander said that "Speaking as a guy, I'd say he'd like that.", when I asked if anyone thought my fella would think me weird if I asked him to call me Froggy in bed.

Me, I wouldn't mind trying it. Plus we met ol, so I guess it'd just be like crossing OL with RL in a kinky way.

So come, tell biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Apr 18 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Hmmmm. My real life name is the same as my online name. Well, mostly, anyway. People in real life never call me Cand. I think Lo was the first person to ever call me that in real life ohmy.gif (NOT in bed, you sickos, we didn't do that)

I wouldn't mind being called Cand, I guess. I'd prefer to be called Candice though, I think. As for saying someone else's online name...errr. Depends on how odd the name is, I guess, and how weird I felt saying it.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Apr 18 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #3

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Mine wouldn't flow very well... "PsychWardMike! PsychWardMike!" However, if I were with froggy, I could see that. Same goes with Mata, Commie, and maybe Lolo. Oh and Ri and Spiffy, too.

The best username for bed crying is easily Mistress Alti. wink.gif

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Apr 18 2005, 01:01 AM
Post #4

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Apr 18 2005, 09:48 AM)
Mine wouldn't flow very well ... However, if I were with froggy, I could see that.  Same goes with Mata, Commie, and maybe Lolo.  Oh and Ri and Spiffy, too.

Oh Commie BASTARD! *snerk* No, that one just doesn't work for me...

I don't think I'd be terribly surprised if someone called out my OL name in bed, but I wouldn't request it... And if they didn't know my OL name, I'd be suspicious...

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 18 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (candice @ Apr 18 2005, 12:46 AM)
I wouldn't mind being called Cand, I guess.  I'd prefer to be called Candice though, I think.  As for saying someone else's online name...errr.  Depends on how odd the name is, I guess, and how weird I felt saying it.

I'd suggest getting used to being called Cand for when you visit (not for bedtime activities) becauce I have real trouble with the US 'Cand-iss' pronounciation, plus I do have a bad habit of abbreviating names.

Obviously, everyone calls me Mata anyway...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Apr 18 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #6

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

PWM, I'm flattered wink.gif

How about 'Psych! Ward! Miiiiiiiiiike!'?

I plan to ask my fella. I'll post what he says.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Apr 18 2005, 01:37 AM
Post #7

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 17 2005, 06:11 PM)
I'd suggest getting used to being called Cand for when you visit (not for bedtime activities) becauce I have real trouble with the US 'Cand-iss' pronounciation, plus I do have a bad habit of abbreviating names.

I'd already figured most people in the UK would call me Cand, with the possible exception of those who insist on calling me Candy, and those who can say Candice the way I pronounce it without thinking about it (even though they'll probably call me Cand anyway, out of habit). It doesn't bother me...it was fine when Lo called me that. It's just slightly unusual to hear it said out loud.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Apr 18 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #8

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Apr 17 2005, 06:48 PM)
The best username for bed crying is easily Mistress Alti. wink.gif

Damn straight it is. biggrin.gif Subconsciously, I bet that's why I picked it.

I dunno if I'd want to be called the full name in bed, but Mistress might be kinky fun, and Missy, considering how I already answer to it, would be fully acceptable to me.

But my boyfriend has a hard enough time just calling me "baby" in the heat of the moment so I think I'll not burden him further tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Calantyr
post Apr 18 2005, 02:03 AM
Post #9

Perfection Personified

Member No.: 1,548

I've been called Cal (short for Calantyr, my screen name for most things) a few times. Not while in bed, but making out and stuff. Why? I suppose I just didn't want them to know my real name. Yeah, I can be a right bastage sometimes biggrin.gif

I now need to remember to answer to 'Cal' when I'm in clubs around the capital. My parents were hippies, y'know. wink.gif

--------------------
"Too often Fate,
By all abhorred,
To savage poison,
Adds the sword"
- Boethius, The Concillations of Philosophy

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 18 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (candice @ Apr 17 2005, 04:46 PM)
Hmmmm.  My real life name is the same as my online name.  Well, mostly, anyway.  People in real life never call me Cand.  I think Lo was the first person to ever call me that in real life ohmy.gif  (NOT in bed, you sickos, we didn't do that)

I wouldn't mind being called Cand, I guess.  I'd prefer to be called Candice though, I think.  As for saying someone else's online name...errr.  Depends on how odd the name is, I guess, and how weird I felt saying it.

I don't remember calling you Cand while you were here, but I probably did without even realizing it.

I personally don't think I would notice if someone called me LoLo or Lo in bed, because people call me that in real life and as time goes by it seems stranger to hear people call me by my real name.

If I were with a guy I would probably call out their real name, but in a pinch I just go with God, because it boosts their ego and I don't have to remember anything, but if they wanted me to call them by their OL name, that would work too.

I think I'm just rambling now so I'll just shut up.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 18 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #11

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

(NOT in bed, you sickos, we didn't do that)

They were alone for a great amount of time... there are rumors.

so as not to just post spam:

I have a ton of online names, so they'd have to pick one. And... this is not something I have ever thought about. Excuse me. blink.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Apr 18 2005, 02:41 AM
Post #12

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

I'd probably just laugh if I got called syuu in bed. Haven't been called syuu in a while, just Katii, so I guess it works. tongue.gif

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Apr 18 2005, 03:10 AM
Post #13

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

eh... most people refer to me as rabid... out side of matazone anyway... my magic buddies started calling me rabid because i always would give them five to the face mid game... and every when i had the mana i would give them 20 to the face to win the game... kinky? maybe...

i wouldnt like somone to scream narth in my ear...

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Apr 18 2005, 03:40 AM
Post #14

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

"Ri" isn't too far off. A lot of people I know IRL call me Ri, so it's not improbable. It might happen. WHo knows?

Thus far, all I've gotten was "James," but it's never been an all-the-time thing. What would be disturbing is if I got something like, "Oh...CHARLIE!" I'd just leave. Seriously. Just hop out of bed, put my clothes on and leave.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 18 2005, 05:20 AM
Post #15

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

I've changed my mind. Someone moaning Lo or LoLo might be very odd because it might be construde as giving directions as to what to do, rather than a sign of enjoying themselves.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Apr 18 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #16

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Ummm, I suppose Snugs wouldn't be *too bad*. Bit of a mouthful if you want to go for the full name though and you really wouldn't want it abbreviated down to STD. blink.gif

I may have to try it and let you know. I absolutely hate having my RL name said in the throes of passion, so th OL one could be okay. Although, I say that - it's not like I'd want the person I'm with to yell out someone elses name... wink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Apr 18 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #17

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

I would be quite worried...

All though I do refer to little_bear as his online name occasionally and he refers to me as DHG, mainly in txts.

Obviously not in bed.... (sick people)

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 18 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #18

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Apr 18 2005, 11:40 AM)
I absolutely hate having my RL name said in the throes of passion,

Ditto, just sounds odd. But I suspect being called MrTeapot in bed would be rather kinky. And MrT would boost my ego. However I'd rather just not have any of my names said at all. *shrug*

Edit: Being called Jesus or My God in bed is now the only exception to the above rule.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Apr 18 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #19

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Member No.: 1,469

I wouldn't be so keen on my my current Online Name but my previous O.N (Rae) is now becomeing my RL name mostly because I've got into a habit of useing it so that my real name (Rachael-Elise) doesn't feel like me any more, and as long as I used my old name I was forever looking up when anyone said it (keeping in mind I was in a class with 3 Rachels) and lastly Rae just seems to suit me more, like my old name was the childs<sp form and now I've grown up into my adult name.

I still swear my brain was stolen by mice

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Apr 18 2005, 04:04 PM
Post #20

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Well, for me, being called "little underscore bear" in bed would be a touch humiliating. I'd be like "Hey baby, what you trying to say?" tongue.gif

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
beleraphon
post Apr 18 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #21

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 1,001

*laughs till she falls over*

no, that would not be good. I'd crack up and forget what I was doing!

--------------------
Grass is taking over the world. Have you noticed it’s everywhere?

+Quote Post
Diziet Sma
post Apr 18 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #22

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,741

My ex called me 'Andrew' in bed. Now there's nothing wrong with the name Andrew, 'cept that's not my name. It was the name of her immediate ex. Not satisfied with that she called me Andrew again a few days later.
She was distraught, and I didn't help matters by giggling like a fool when she said it. Probably a wholey inappropriate response but marginally better than having a hissy-fit I suppose.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Apr 18 2005, 10:18 PM
Post #23

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

If my name was Oooh or Mmmm then I was be pretty chuffed but I've only heard Pat with one person I've slept with. No one elses name has cropped up though so that's never really been an issue.

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Apr 18 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #24

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

It's wrong to give the same pet name to any/all lovers and just yell that one, isn't it?

I think someone yelling out Ashbless would get a very odd look. Anyone calling out the wrong name would probably set off outright laughter and be renamed some other fellow's name on the spot. However a bit later he may have some explaining to do. However I'd probably keep calling him by his 'new' name for a few days at least. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Apr 19 2005, 08:48 PM
Post #25

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

Er...no. artist.unknown kinda speaks for itself methinks.

Wasn't really considering that when I chose it. Very silly of me. Lack of foresight on my part clearly. tongue.gif

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:00 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!