IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Comcast Is Ebil, So Evil It Comes Misspelled
Feyliya
post Apr 18 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #1

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

Well, Comcast screwed up the internet in my entire neighborhood, so Randy and I are temporarily without that sweet, sweet line to the outside world. Oh woe is us. That's why we haven't been around lately (and why we missed the last GW BWE, and why we'll probably miss the launch date....). Anyway, it's taking a good deal of time to get sorted out and who knows when we'll have pirate-able or buy-able internet next. Right now I'm borrowing from some neighbors down the road who have an unsteady connection at the best of times, so who knows how long this good luck will last.

But, on the up-side, we might be moving somewhere nicer and cheaper soon where we can get non-ebil Verizon internet. Oh yes yes yes.... ::rubs hands together:: There the air smells like warm root-beer, the shriners and the lepers play their ukulales all day long, the towels are oh-so-fluffy, and anyone will shave your back for a nickel! Wakka wakka do do yeah!

And no, I haven't lost my mind and I'm not moving to New Mexico. tongue.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Apr 18 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

yay! We were starting to get worried with you missing the BWE for GW...that's major especially for you!! tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Apr 19 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #3

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Apr 19 2005, 08:12 AM)
But, on the up-side, we might be moving somewhere nicer and cheaper soon where we can get non-ebil Verizon internet.  Oh yes yes yes....  ::rubs hands together::  There the air smells like warm root-beer, the shriners and the lepers play their ukulales all day long, the towels are oh-so-fluffy, and anyone will shave your back for a nickel!  Wakka wakka do do yeah!

And no, I haven't lost my mind and I'm not moving to New Mexico. tongue.gif

In Aaaaaaaaaaaaalllbequerque?

/spam

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Apr 19 2005, 10:54 AM
Post #4

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Hey Fey, Laz ans I suspected that it had summit to do with your connection. wink.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Apr 19 2005, 11:55 AM
Post #5

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

Can't beat me. Last friday I was without digital TV, Boradband and telephone thatnks to NTL and their fantastic notworking crud!!! I was cut off from the outside world for a whole two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly cried until I remembered I still had my mobile!

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 19 2005, 02:36 PM
Post #6

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

While at university I lived for about six months without a phoneline. It was bliss biggrin.gif

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 19 2005, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 19 2005, 03:36 PM)
While at university I lived for about six months without a phoneline. It was bliss biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, I'm confused. Whats this 'without' word of which you speak? smile.gif

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #8

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Apr 19 2005, 02:41 PM)
Sorry guys, I'm confused. Whats this 'without' word of which you speak?  smile.gif

He said his internet was wireless and he didn't know where the router was.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post May 4 2005, 07:17 AM
Post #9

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Still in "No Internet Access Hell". Hopefully we'll be out soon. We're plotting the move and crossing our fingers, so here's hoping.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
zivane
post May 4 2005, 12:38 PM
Post #10

Goddess of Purple Froot Loops

From: various, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, Earth, solar system, Milky Way galaxy, Universe
Member No.: 1,682

Uni sucks. No phone in room, no internet in room. Internet exists in the IT building and the library only.

Jax Uni rocked. I had 2 internet connections in my room.

Home is even better. Wireless cable access all over the house and yard. Meaning, zivi-chan gets to surf the web on the pool deck ^.^ Mmm... home... 4 more days!!!!!

Yeah - we had Comcast at one point in time. It broke. A lot. Now we have clearwire. ^.^

--------------------
hawtt?! perfect ^.^

niao! ^.^ mr. cheeseiemooseys n00b - kinda, eh?

t3h uber 1337 LJ monster Little Gamers Web Comic My Space

+Quote Post
Tenacious C
post May 11 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,069

Ugh, I hate Comcast. It's like a monopoly in my town. I'm sooo glad my parents didn't get it.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:52 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!