IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Theme Tunes, It's taken nearly four months!!
Faerieryn
post May 10 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

OK this thread may take a bit of explaining.

Back in January at the Notts meet Jonman, myself, Smiler and assorted others (sorry I was drunk you know!) were discussing something that eventually came round to Jonman wanting his own theme tune. We decided on the Stingray theme tune sung to the lyrics "Jonmaaaan Jonman duhduhduurduhduurduh"

Smiler SAID he would start a thread on this idea but he seems to have misplaced his head (too many faeries I guess!) so I though in honour of the candingham meet we should start planning our entry music. Any thoughts?

I feel that mine should be something floaty and light like... Dangermouse!!!!

"FaerieRYYYYYYN, faerieRYYYYYYN, faerieRYYYYYYYN!!"

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 10 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

As memory serves, I was the assorted other, funny really, it was my bloody idea!! tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 10 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

The really weird thing is - I was having a conversation with Calantyr just this evening to decide if we had a life song (theme tune that works for).

Let you know when it woks out.

P.s - drunken.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post May 11 2005, 06:59 AM
Post #4

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Member No.: 535

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 10 2005, 11:26 PM)
As memory serves, I was the assorted other, funny really, it was my bloody idea!! tongue.gif

Ooops Sorry sweetie. Like I said REALLY drunk!!!!

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post May 11 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #5

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Member No.: 1,379

Probably was to, I just latched onto the idea and kept on meaning to start a thread for people to join in but am only now on the uside of my computer bloc. ALL CREDIT TO SPS of course but we should have started this sooner I recon

Anyway, the one I keep on remembering was JonMans theme - more and more recently I cant split the Matazone version from original...

*To the tune of the Star Wars Imperial March*

Its Jon Man, its Jon Man, its Jon Man. Its Jon Man, its Jon Man yes it is...on and on etc etc

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Wyvern
post May 18 2005, 08:05 PM
Post #6

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug

Member No.: 1,348

Ohh I'd almost forgotten that!
I seem to recall this composing lasting right up until we put you and Ryn on the train.

I also recall trying to fit members of matazone into the theme for the Poddington Peas...

Down at the bottom of the forums come meet the matazonees....
There's Missy, Kisah and Saucy.....

Needless to say it was a while ago and the old memory is slightly hazey around that point, I can't even begin to imagine why. wink.gif

I do remember we got quite a large part of this one completed but I've forgotten it so any assistance in reincarnating it in full shining glory ready to entertain Cand would be much appreciated. tongue.gif

--------------------
[CENTER]Proud participator in the Noob adoption sharing scheme.
Trial specimen: Raevnkite.
Progress:Progressing Nicely

Tribe Wyvern:Come visit!
Im Irishguys Pockety Pet!!!
[/CENTER]
Maps alter your perceptions, confuse your mind and make familiar things seem very strange and thats before you unpack the compass...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:35 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!