> New Womens Forum, Forum
solo
post May 17 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #1

Guppy Xtreme!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,786

HI there
hope no one minds me putting this in but i have just set up my own forum mainly for bi and lesbain females the link is
The Pinkroom feel free to check it out and sign up look forward to seeing some of you biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 17 2005, 04:51 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm not getting any luck with that URL. Check the address and try again.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
solo
post May 17 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Guppy Xtreme!

sorry about that the url is The Pinkroom thanks for letting me know rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
solo
post May 17 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #4

Guppy Xtreme!

Thanks for that over_the_abyss cool.gif perhaps we will see you over there sometime biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 18 2005, 01:51 AM
Post #5

Ah, it seems to be working now (I editted the first link to make it active, although I still wasn't having any luck with it earlier).

I tried to have a look at the forum rules, but I would have to become a member to see them. Maybe it would be a good idea to go into the admin CP and edit it so that guests can read that bit? You'll often find that people will read a forum before they decide to join. I understand the will to avoid voyeurs (I've occasionally had to deal with them on here) but you need to balance this with the needs of potential members. Without a central focus to the group, other than being 'for women' (which is pretty ambiguous, considering women can do pretty much every that men can plus a few things that we can't) there doesn't seem to be a theme to the site.

Try opening up the limitations a bit so people can see what you're about. Like I say, this can be done in the admin CP.

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post May 18 2005, 04:42 AM
Post #6

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

Women's forums, 'ey? That's the problem with much of this world... everything is considered Black or White, Male or Female... What about those of us who fall into the grey zone? (Check the sig... I didn't check 'secret' for nothin', you know...).

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 18 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #7

I did once go into a chat room that was listed as being for 'bisexuals and lesbians' and despite trying to politely engage in the conversation I was resoundingly ignored because I'm male, and was eventually told that 'men aren't really welcome here' so I left. I could easily have lied and said I was female, and I wouldn't have gone in if it had said that it was for women only, but I found that it was odd that even on the internet the physical gender of a person should matter so much more than the things that they have to say.

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Dec 31 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #8

Novice Guppy

Member No.: 2,170

Glad to see you got it up and running again Solo after all the trouble,i will have to rejoin now and start posting again biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Dec 31 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #9

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

I'm sixteen, straight, and don't need sexual advice, so I'll stick with trusty Matazone. I'll recommend this to a few of my friends who might like it, though. There are a few who are struggling with whatever their sexuality may be, and this looks like a good enough place for them to talk about it.

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 07:31 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!