Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stupid Things People Do
LoLo
post Mar 4 2003, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I was talking to Crissi Love yesterday and she was asking me if there was a topic on the stupid things you see people do on here, and I guess she didnt start the topic on her own, so I'm starting it.

One thing that comes to mind for me is this neighbor that I have that feels the need to sweep her lawn. What does this accomplish? Is she trying to sweep her way through the dirt to China? Who knows.

Anyone else with these kinds of stories please share. And Crissi share the one you told me yesterday it was cool

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 4 2003, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Oh Oh I have another story.

I remember there was this one time I was posting on this rather cool forum and there was thisn one girl who kept getting dared to do stuff. She stuck marshmallows up her nose then ate them, posted some pictures of her with glowsticks up her nose, and then even covered her face in chocolate syrup and put that up on the same site for people to view.

Oh wait that's right, that's me. Haha just thought I would beat other people to the punch there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post Mar 4 2003, 06:25 PM
Post #3

the spam bunny

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11

My little brother stuck marshmellows up his nose, in his ears, his belly button, and in his eyeballs and then he ate them all. It was so great....

Stupid things people do, well how about this.

One time I was walking past the post office on the way to work. Outside they have different mailboxes, "In Town", "Out of Town", "Overnight" etc. A postal worker was outside collecting them into a big bin. I watched him take out the letters out of each seperate mailbox and dump them all into the same bin. So basically all the letters, In town, Out of, Over Night ended up all in the same place.

I think this is very retarded.

mad.gif The world is messed up

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 4 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

i heard about a guy who tried to rob a store and when the cashier refused to give him the money, he (the robber) called the cops! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post Mar 4 2003, 07:12 PM
Post #5

the spam bunny

laugh.gif haha people are stupid

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 4 2003, 08:14 PM
Post #6

crazi

Member No.: 20

stupid things people do....well i can tell you at least 3 new ones every day. ive done them all.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 5 2003, 12:06 AM
Post #7

and a guy once decided to juggle gernades.... that alone is insanely stupid but the people watching him never though about backing up..... stupid fools:P

+Quote Post
LadyDarkPeach
post Mar 5 2003, 12:17 AM
Post #8

Has WAY too much time on their hands

Member No.: 34

The stupidest thing i can think of at the moment would have to be this guy that went to school with me who jumped off the roof. When he did it, he would usually get big cuts and wash them with coke. When we asked him why he jumped he said it was the only way he could really feel high. blink.gif dry.gif retard...

--------------------
Wow... that's a big chicken...
E-Siblings: Craziness, Free Psycho, Industrial Kybosh, CrissiLove and Tired! I wub you guys!

I have apple pie for brains
SMACK, KETTLE, SMACK THE HOE BAG!
Like my Av?When Office Supplies Attack
You don't think I can steal a toaster?
STAND BACK! I'VE GOT A TENNI-FLOP!
I wub my blonde elves!
Yes... we all hate my sister... step sister from hell...
6 things i hate: babies,mushrooms,seventh graders, bologna, Shania Twain, and Cher!
English Class is poo
God, rice is like one of the best damn things on the planet.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 5 2003, 12:22 AM
Post #9

i think that guy needs to stick his head in a bucket of cold water and then he needs to be hit by that bucket tongue.gif

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Mar 5 2003, 12:58 AM
Post #10

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

lol@LoLo for starting this smile.gif

One day when I was coming back home after being out all day, I saw my neighbor out in his front yard. It had been raining all day since early that morning... and it was STILL raining when he was outside, in the pouring rain, with the water hose, watering his yard.

I had told everyone I thought he was a little off... that just proved it to me... lol

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Mar 5 2003, 01:24 AM
Post #11

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I once snorted tea out of a teabag by mistake - don't ask me how, coz I can't really remember.

It was quite grim. I was picking tealeaves out of my nostrils for much of the rest of the week...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 5 2003, 01:25 AM
Post #12

crazi

i know a girl who attempted to use a white out pen as eyeliner. hahahaha.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
witchblade_babe
post Mar 5 2003, 06:20 AM
Post #13

Worrying

Member No.: 45

tongue.gif biggrin.gif lol funny..... hmmm i work at a taco bell(yeah yeah im 17 its a job) but people tend to be very stupid and mean. once (though not to funny) we had stop making something for bout or a month or 2 then and a guy came through the drivethrough and asked for them i said we dont have them any move and he got really pissed off like it was all my falt mad.gif .... and the taco bell corp. desided to stop making them... eh i will have more stoies later

--------------------
"say, so what your really trying to say is that you are somehow saying that what im saying about who i say i am is that im not really saying who im saying to say of whom i really am?"

~loneliness is like saran wrap
~love is like a brick
~spiritrality is like a prezel but not as salty
~death is like a goldfish
~self-pity is like a bad tamale
~confusion is like the flower

my noob is el_diablo4107 wheather he likes it or not :P naaa MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
TraciGrrl
post Mar 5 2003, 07:29 AM
Post #14

Super advanced member

Member No.: 59

This brings to mind an altercation that happened in a Burger King...

So I was standing in line, waiting to get served, and the woman in front of me orders a Big Mac. (Remember this is at Burger King, mind you)
The clerk said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, we don't have Big Macs here. Would you like a Whopper?"
This stupid woman goes ballistic, screaming at the poor guy. "What you mean you ain't got no Big Mac? I want a Big Mac. You all back ther fryin' up them burgers, and you tell me you ain't got non?!"
This went on for a few minutes till the manager came by. He offered her a Big Mac in a Whopper wrapper, and told her they were just out of the Big Mac wrappers.

Funny thing is, she bought that explaination.

--------------------
Normalcy is a lie perpetuated by those unable to accept their own uniquenesses.

I ate my n00b.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 5 2003, 01:29 PM
Post #15

crazi

i was at the local commmunity-ish center-y type place where i go afterschool sometimes, in the snack room talking to some other kids when a woman bursts in the door- "OK WHICH ONE OF YOU IS JOHN?" "uh...theres nobody named John in here." "Well my baby girl told me that some boy named John took her money imma find him and beat him." then she left.
i thought it was the funniest thing ever but maybe you had to be there. it was like right out of a movie scene. another stupid thing at the community centerish place- they got a new soda machine. i am convinced that the people who are designing soda machines at pepsi are complete idiots because the design is so fragile that if you kick or shake the machine free soda will come out. smart move, pepsi.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Mar 5 2003, 01:32 PM
Post #16

Light On The Surface

We had a similar scam at college. When our chocolate vending machine was freshly filled, it would more often than not give you a bonus two or three bars for the price of one. Or it would just spit bars out, seemingly for the sheer hell of it.

Cheers mate!

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Mar 5 2003, 01:48 PM
Post #17

put the aerial on your head

Member No.: 89

I had one of those in my old school...we used to hit it all of the time to get free chocolate (precious chocolate...drool), anyway, we all forgot about the security camera in the room and ended up geting caught all the time...Damn those security cameras...its a conspiracy I say...they're out to get you ...run, RUNNNN

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Mar 5 2003, 02:00 PM
Post #18

Light On The Surface

We had nothing so fancy as security cameras at my college. Why, I once snuck behind a vending machine to write 'Danny Webster blows goats' on it, and no-one was any the wiser.

If you'd known Danny Webster, you'd understand.

Oooh, I could be such a webble sometimes...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post Mar 5 2003, 02:52 PM
Post #19

the spam bunny

haha i love this thread, its awesome... funny funny!!!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 5 2003, 06:38 PM
Post #20

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (witchblade_babe @ Mar 5 2003, 01:20 AM)
tongue.gif biggrin.gif lol funny..... hmmm i work at a taco bell(yeah yeah im 17 its a job) but people tend to be very stupid and mean. once (though not to funny) we had stop making something for bout or a month or 2 then and a guy came through the drivethrough and asked for them i said we dont have them any move and he got really pissed off like it was all my falt mad.gif .... and the taco bell corp. desided to stop making them... eh i will have more stoies later

That sorta reminds me of this story of one of our local Taco Bells. There was this employee there that would take the bean mixture with him into the bathroom, take a dump in it, and mix it into the beans. Eventually....like 3 or 4 months down the road they caught him and fired him.

As if this wasn't stupid enough in itself......they hired him back a year later.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 5 2003, 06:39 PM
Post #21

Kiefer > Jason

oops posted twice by accident so now this is just a filler...........look at me doing something stupid on the stupid things people do topic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ravein
post Mar 5 2003, 07:48 PM
Post #22

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

Speaking of Burger King.. When I was in high school I worked in one of the less than nice areas of town. Me and my friend Tee Tee was working drive through when this guy pulls up without placing a order.. Tee opens the window and the big dummy tries to reach in and open the cash register... welllll in the process the car starts to drive off cause he never took the car out of drive... as the car is pulling off he's foot gets caught behind the steering wheel.. and me and Tee have this poor guys arm... so he is getting stretched between the car and the window...and Tee starts slamming the window closed on his arm... But she did it 5-10 times... we finally let the poor guy go where he was dragged to the end of the parking lot. hehehehe... he got away but the cops picked him up at the hospital later that night blink.gif ... and me and Tee got employee of the month!
That will teach him to mess with the ghetto queens of Burger King !! laugh.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Mar 5 2003, 09:28 PM
Post #23

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Lolo's story reminds me of something that happened to me once at a place I used to work. When I was in high school I got my first job with a friend's mother working at a dollar store... before long I was the supervisor. When I went in one morning, the people who had closed the night before didn't pick up the store, so I had the girl who came in on the register and I went through the store to pick up. When I got to the back corner, it was the domestics (bed sheets, towels, etc.) and I take a big cart with me to put in all of the stuff in the wrong departments so that afterwards I can put it all up. Well, there was this big mug there on the bottom shelf that we sell so I picked it up to throw it into the cart. The lid was apparently not put on very well and it opened--spilling some liquid (I had assumed it was empty of course) all over me... it was on my shirt, pants, shoes, hands. It didn't take me long to figure out what it was.... somebody had peed in the mug. Okayyyyyyyyyy, we had a public bathroom like 6 feet away from there... but noooooooooooo some idiot had to pee in a mug instead. Ughhh... lol I was so totally grossed out, I called another supervisor, and went home to shower and clean off with alcohol. That was one of the MANY highlights from that store... lol

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 5 2003, 10:30 PM
Post #24

Kiefer > Jason

Oh man that reminds me of a horror storie from my store. I was working one day with my two favorite male employees. One walks over by the movie wall and spots not one but two piles of kid poop on the floor. I'm thinkin ok these guys are guys they'll pick it up, but no they wouldn't. Me being the only manager there I was torn. Do I make these guys clean it up since I do in fact have the authority to do so, or do I be a nice boss and clean it up myself? I ended up cleaning it up all on my own, plastic baggy inside out to pick it up, bathroom cleaner to clean the germs, then just for fun lysol, and to finish it all up vaccuming up the remains.

God I have more balls then those guys did. Yuck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LadyDarkPeach
post Mar 5 2003, 10:34 PM
Post #25

Has WAY too much time on their hands

Member No.: 34

The guys at my school have started a tradition of chunking these whipped cream filled pastries thatare covered in chocolate at people on the stairs. Today they through them at this girl and she didn't move! blink.gif she just stood there and screamed while they pegged her like 10 times before a teacher started coming down the hall.
And with all the resturant stories going around, I went to subway and these kids ran inside and screamed, "OMG! JARED DIED! HE'S DEAD! HE DIED OF A HEART ATTACK! HE'S DEAD! THIS FOOD WON'T SAVE YOUR SORRY ARSES!" and then they ran out... blink.gif huh.gif dry.gif biggrin.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
Wow... that's a big chicken...
E-Siblings: Craziness, Free Psycho, Industrial Kybosh, CrissiLove and Tired! I wub you guys!

I have apple pie for brains
SMACK, KETTLE, SMACK THE HOE BAG!
Like my Av?When Office Supplies Attack
You don't think I can steal a toaster?
STAND BACK! I'VE GOT A TENNI-FLOP!
I wub my blonde elves!
Yes... we all hate my sister... step sister from hell...
6 things i hate: babies,mushrooms,seventh graders, bologna, Shania Twain, and Cher!
English Class is poo
God, rice is like one of the best damn things on the planet.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 06:26 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!