IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Oh My. I Do Believe I'm New., Introduction Post.
LPScythe
post May 18 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,801

My Word. I am quite already in love with this place. Simply because of it's PHP format.

You can use chosen fonts and not just use the default.

I love you all. Very much so.

Well, I figured a logic way to use one's first topic is to use it as an introduction topic. To introduce oneself. So here mine is. Voila. Goshwow.

Good day. My name is Emily. I am twelve years old and live in London. I tend to look down on other people rather greatly as I find them all inferiors. Well, most of them, anyway. And it seems no matterhow hardI try to hide that personal view, it always escapes and causes disruption.

Don't get me wrong. Everybody's equal. And stuff. *cough*

Lately I've been joining quite a lot of forums because, well. I've just noticed the websites I visit actually have forums.

When I attempted to register to this forum, it seemed that two of my e-mail addresses already were being used on another account onthis forum. I tried all the usernames I could think of in the password retreaval, but it seemed no use at all. So here I am on a new account, probably my firsttopic here anyway, despite already seeming to have other accounts here.

I like to play the guitar. I do not like being accused of playingthe guitar upside down. (Blast that music teacher of mine. I play it LEFT HANDED, darn it.) I like to read an awful lot. Words area beautiful thing. I really, really dislike booksto be folded so that you see only one side and how it damages the spine. It makes me sick to think of it. I'm also known as a neat freak - for small things, anyway. My bedroom is a complete mess, but everything on my bed has to be in perfect order. Except for my bedsheet and dovet. Making ones bed whilst multiple items remain onthe bed is rather difficult. I tend to adjust people's collars rather often. It seems I have some sort of withdrawal symptom if I see someone's collar which is folded up, bent, or anything alike to that.

I have strange habits, for instance, believing I'm fat andI really ought to lose weight whilst eating chips and planning to eat a chocolate cake later. My stationary always has to be facing the opposite side of the zip when the zip is open in my pencil case, when I read or write, the object must be diagonal to the left, and the likes.

Yes, I know my profile says I'm male. Shut up. ):
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
LPScythe
post May 20 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #2

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,801

-Chews on the kitten.-

When you were ten? Woo.
And thanks.
And I don't wish to change the sex. (: I'm at that age people have when they're unsure of their gender.
People do have that stage in their life, don't they? D': Along with the whole wanting to commit poligamy with quite a few dead authors, right? ):

Some schools nowadays try to make you learn Spanish, French, German, Russian, Latin and Japanese as soon as you join secondary school.

Thank God I didn't join one ofthose schools.

Pig Latin's rather easy to translate. A bit like those verbal reasoning tests. A kid in my class is bloody great at speaking and listening to it and immediately understanding. It's bloody amazing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 06:01 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!