Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Hello everyone!, I'd like to introduce myself
catchmeifyoucan
post Jun 2 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,681

Hey....I'm female, 17, and live in a nice suburban town next to a most gorgeous lake. I'm your normal teenager, but slightly insane with bouts of ADD and severe confusion. I'd like to say I'm a very passionate person, even though I don't believe I am very good at anything. The only thing that keeps me mentally stable and away from ending my life is music. Music seems to numb my mental problems and provide purpose for my scattered and meaningless life. I'm shy and too quiet as all of my friends would say. I'm a very nice person but people still bother me...The kind of people that seem to float through life aimlessly because of Daddy's money and the size of their chest. I'm certainly not jealous, just confused and curious if at the end of their life they would have the same treatment as me, who worked hard and lived with good morals! As you can plainly see, I'm searching for myself through religion. I don't know who I am, but I'm so busy doing sports, playing in band, schoolwork, my brain can't wander and start thinking about stuff like the meaning of my life.

--------------------
Did the lights blind you
when they came searching for you

Did you confess or jump through the window

Did you run through the streets at night
Looking for a fight
Or did you lie completely still
Propped up against the windowsill

Did they get you or did you run away
Dancin in the rain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mata
post Jun 5 2005, 04:51 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to my site.

Apparently ADD can be greatly improved by changing your diet to include fresh vegetables and fruit. 'Just a thought in case you fancied trying to sort it out.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 09:44 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!