Forum Rules 
> good morning.
insaneperc1015
post Jun 4 2005, 05:59 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,827

i just joined, and it said to come here and stuff.. so here i am.

my name is mary.. i play percussion.. a lot.. im getting ready to go to college in august, im 18.. i have MRKH. if you dont know what it is, look it up or something. or dont. um.. yeah. wanna know anything else? ask me.

--------------------
Mary

adopted by Quoth(The Raven)

yeah. thats about it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Quoth(The Raven)
post Jun 5 2005, 01:02 AM
Post #2

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

Welcome!
Please don't feel selfconscious... We don't care about conditions, just people. No matter what the condition, chances are someone here has it, or knows (Possibly loves) someone who has. So wander about, have fun, be a little crazy...

And, as one of my favorite comedians would say... "I'm pullin' for ya. We're all in this, together..." smile.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 01:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!