Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Last Day, Of High School EVER!
spiffilicious05
post Jun 8 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Empowe(red)

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 614

Okay, so I'm sitting here in my study hall chatting with all my friends thinking about all the good times we've had together. But today isn't like every other day that we do this - today is the last day that we do this. I'm so excited to move on, and go forward with my life. Travel the world, become an adult, get a job and have a family --- but a part of me wants things to stay the same. The same classes, the same faces, the same old bullies, my best friends -- I'll miss them all!

It makes me sad to think that my friends and I are all going to opposite ends of the country. I have one of my best friends going to California (we live in NY), one is going to Georgia, I'm going to Boston, one is going north to almost Canada -- I even have friends going to England! I can't believe that I'm not going to go to school and see them every day.

I love my friends because it was the little things that would make me laugh, and I know that I'll take a part of them with me wherever I go. At the same time it's still so sad!

But there are somethings about here that I definitely won't miss! There are some days where I just want to be gone!!! I know that I have to leave and that it's time, but god I'll miss everyone and everything about my not so small school in a small town.

rolleyes.gif *dries tear* okay I'm good now -- thanks guys for letting me share with you laugh.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreams On Hiatus
post Jun 8 2005, 05:48 PM
Post #2

<3

Member No.: 806

I can't believe it, it's the last day. It makes me so sad. I am going to miss everyone. It was a great year. *sniffles* I am really gonna cry now...

--------------------
IPB Image Dance, kitteh, dance!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Jun 8 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #3

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

Definitely was a good year -- and I'll miss everyone so much.

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 10:40 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!