Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:00 PM
Post #2

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Group: New Members
Member No.: 199

Hello! I'm fine. How are you?

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 311

That was quick!

I'm v. good today, nice to meet you Mrs. Psycho.

I'm a bit of a newcomer to this forum lark, so please forgive any boo-boos!

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:06 PM
Post #4

LOL-we will! You should get adopted maik. We love you-the corporation loves you. Get adopted. LMAO

Are you having fun here yet?

--------------------
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:11 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

What's the story with the adoption?

Does it mean I have to go to bed when my parents tell me?

I'd rather go for fostering!

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:13 PM
Post #6

LOL-no it's just a thing to help to get past noob-dom. Someone to ask questions and be protected by, that sort of thing. No, we here at the forums are up very late... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:15 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Cool!

How do I get a mummy and daddy?

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:16 PM
Post #8

Umm...lol-well once people start to realize there's fresh meat, trust me, you won't have a problem.

Shake the forum, that's what I always do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:17 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Fresh meat? I'm only skinny!

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:18 PM
Post #10

We like to knaw on bones LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
Post #11

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

Hi, Maik!!! smile.gif it is nice to meet you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
Post #12

Put some info up about yourself too; I'm interested

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:23 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Hello Ms. Love!

Something about me.

OK, i'm 26, I live in the UK. I love trees and music. I think Matazone is wicked!
I'm quite skinny and my bones, apparently, are the worst type for chewing on.

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:24 PM
Post #14

LOL-you hope. How much do you weight/ how tall?

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:27 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Do you have to do a medical to get into this forum? : )

OK - six four, 11 and a bit stone.

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:28 PM
Post #16

Ok, please stand behind the curtain and take off your clothes...

You're 6'4?! Crap you're tall...what's 11 and a bit stone supposed to mean?

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:29 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

That's my weight!

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:30 PM
Post #18

...you're 11 lbs and have stones in you're body? Maybe you should get those removed...

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:31 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Know any good surgeons?

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:33 PM
Post #20

ROFLMAO-if only you knew...yes, there's lots of girls here who specialize in the removal of..ermm..hard things, shall we say? LOL-we have a whole thread dedicated to it.

I think you're safer with me though. Now sit still...

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:34 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

btw, is Free Psycho just a name, or is it a campaign as well?

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:35 PM
Post #22

LOL-it's a life style and a fact. Nuff said. I hope. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:37 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

How do you get all that cool stuff to come up under your replies?

(I told you I was new to this!)

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 14 2003, 01:38 PM
Post #24

:cough: now, see if you were adopted, this is what your adopter would help you with :cough:

Anyway, go to my controls, my signature, and have fun. Also, right above it is my profile. Fill in some stuff there too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 14 2003, 01:43 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

OK, thankx smile.gif

I'm gonna go and get myself adopted now.

I just had a look at the adoption thread, and i'm actually quite scared.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 06:38 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!