IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your opion of what happened to COBB, Tell me what you think!
surewhynot
post Jul 3 2005, 02:47 AM
Post #1

Just live love laugh

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,791

Hi,

I am surewhynot. I didnt really pay attetion to what happened to Cult of Brother Black Sheep. So I think I missed alot. Fill me in on what you think of what happened, should have happend, or anything to do with COBB.

Thanks to all,

Surewhynot

--------------------
Talk to me and i will talk back.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Jul 3 2005, 03:26 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Abducted by aliens.

*nods wisely or like a wise-arse, one or the other tongue.gif *

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Jul 3 2005, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Wow. I never thought anything like this would come about. Basically, it was derived from a little joke in the 'Favourite Animation Poll' about all the people who voted for BBS forming a cult. So good ol' CheeseMoose made one and recruited lots of members. I'm not sure what we really did in there. There was lots of glue and feathers and all that, JimiJimi made some propaganda animations for it and a mascot was created called Emma the Sparkly Rainbow Duck. she even ran for the Tribe Wyvern Mascot. Then there was a whole thing about subliminal messging so for a while almost everything was written really small and when we welcomed new members, we would add a little 'Don't forget to join COBBS' in tiny text underneath. Then some people decided that we#d got a bit too cliquey or something and decided to boycott us. And then it just... died. unsure.gif

Edit: Come to think about it though, it never really did exactly die. People keep on un-earthing it and all that.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
surewhynot
post Jul 4 2005, 03:38 AM
Post #4

Just live love laugh

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,791

I was the one that posted lets restart it!

--------------------
Talk to me and i will talk back.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jul 4 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

What ever the reasons it did die can you please leave it dead the main member put it to rest and and for whatever reason we did end up with bad vibes around the forum partly to do with it. I dont really care about the CoBB but I do care about the forum. So I'll ask you politely not tell you, can you please leave it dead.
Thanks

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Jul 10 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #6

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

It 'died'. Get over it. Leave it.

If you're that bothered start your own version but I want to state here that, if you do, I will have nothing to do with it and it will be nothing to do with me. I got far too much hassle over the last one at the end for it to all start again.

Thank you

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:47 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!