Forum Rules 
> back..maybe
phoenix
post Jul 20 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #1

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

so as most of you know i sorta dissapeared one day and didnt come back. well it was childish and stupid and i kick myself everyday for it. i miss you all very much. i would like to rejoin if its okay with everyone. i wont go into why i left and i dont expect forgivness, i abandoned my friends which can be summed only to poor character (understatement of the year). if any of you would like to still talk just pm me and i will give you my new addys and such info. im letting you all make the choice, the last thing i want to is make anyone uneasy for me being here.

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Little Green Got...
post Jul 21 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Only YOU can answer that question!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 384

Woo! You're back! laugh.gif I was wondering where you'd gone to but I shant ask any questions. ph34r.gif I'm just glad to see you posting again. It's been lonely with out the great phoenix! happy.gif So, welcome back!!

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- phoenix   back..maybe   Jul 20 2005, 06:20 PM
- - Mata   Well, you know me, I welcome all-comers. Nice to s...   Jul 20 2005, 09:19 PM
- - Sir_Psycho_Sexy   Welcome back   Jul 20 2005, 09:23 PM
- - gothictheysay   Welcome back   Jul 20 2005, 09:50 PM
- - Cath   Hey Emmy   Jul 20 2005, 10:24 PM
- - Smiler   Welcome back there Phoenix. I know zip of why you ...   Jul 21 2005, 10:52 AM
- - Little Green Goth   Woo! You're back! I was wondering wh...   Jul 21 2005, 10:04 PM
- - snoo   *waves* welcome back... get your behind into the ...   Jul 21 2005, 10:31 PM
- - Oni Usagi   Welcome back! How've you been?   Jul 21 2005, 10:38 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 05:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!